FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > hello all im new

hello all im new

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi im Chris, only been on here about a week but dont seem to be having much luck at all. I've met 1 very nice couple who verified me but nobody else seems interested. I have pics available but still no luck. Am i doing something wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Hi Chris and welcome to Fab. If you read a lot of the forum posts, you'll see it can be 1. slow at first for new members and 2. harder for single guys.

So, the secret is to perfect your profile, have staying power - you have this in the sex dept, so duplicate this in Fab use, and you'll likely get good results.

I'd recommend a variety of pics in your profile, giving others a good perspective of how you are physically. I'd probably remove the negative comment about your looks, as these are always subjective anyway.

Check out some other profiles of your competition, and emulate what seems to be great: obviously not copying anything, just the gist of how people get it to work.

Good luck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And you have only been here a week, am amazed that you have met someone already; some guys wait months so you are incredibly lucky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"And you have only been here a week, am amazed that you have met someone already; some guys wait months so you are incredibly lucky"

Months........bloody hell took me years...lol

» Add a new message to this topic