FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > straight well hung guys who like no strings oral.

straight well hung guys who like no strings oral.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any straight well hung guys like to turn up unbutton and feed an eager mouth a nice thick tasty cock.

I am straight but live to feel a big cock fill my mouth looking to learn deepthroat. Not looking for anything in return a turn up unload and leave service.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngland1966Man  over a year ago

medway

[Removed by poster at 22/04/12 22:52:28]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Might be difficult as straight guys won't meet you for one on one; most only do it as a moment thing at parties or clubs

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You would be surprised how many "straight" guys I get messages off & I always turn them down.

Read this and instantly thought two things. My opinion is from a fem perspective so I'm sorry if it offends some. Not sure I believe any man wishing to suck a cock And leave is straight. I think he is just unsure of his sexuality. I don't think many would meet but saying that I'm not a bi male as many seem to have the any cock will do mentality. Not all just a majority just go in same of the bi male rooms and you will understand what I mean.

not being funny here m8, but im a straight guy and wouldnt even think of sucking cock! maybe if you put down bi guy looking for bi guy you might get a few responses! p.s. im not saying you arent straight, just my point of view!

"Read this and instantly thought two things. My opinion is from a fem perspective so I'm sorry if it offends some. Not sure I believe any man wishing to suck a cock And leave is straight. I think he is just unsure of his sexuality. I don't think many would meet but saying that I'm not a bi male as many seem to have the any cock will do mentality. Not all just a majority just go in same of the bi male rooms and you will understand what I mean. "

I think males in general are less choosy who they bed compared to women.

Bi-sexuality magnifies that as you have both sexes to choose from.

Some of us, however, are more discerning.

I won't bed anybody that I don't find attractive - male or female.

The other element of course is that amongst many bi males, especially the more bi-curious ones, is that no attraction to the male is necessary - the act itself is enough to arouse them.

I don't think it is for others to label a strangers sexuality. How they choose to label themselves, is up to their own interpretation.

That's not to say you have to agree with their interpretation or meet them if you feel differently.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't just "leap into bed with anyone" women included, but it does double your options.

i think at the very least bi curious, definitely not straight if you like sucking cock!

There are plenty of "straight" guys up for a quick, effortless and blow job from guys offering.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"not being funny here m8, but im a straight guy and wouldnt even think of sucking cock! maybe if you put down bi guy looking for bi guy you might get a few responses! p.s. im not saying you arent straight, just my point of view!"

There are more str8 bi guys on here than you think ..more str8 guys have sucked more cock than i have

"not being funny here m8, but im a straight guy and wouldnt even think of sucking cock! maybe if you put down bi guy looking for bi guy you might get a few responses! p.s. im not saying you arent straight, just my point of view!

There are more str8 bi guys on here than you think ..more str8 guys have sucked more cock than i have "

your no doubt right! but was just saying what i thought! that if he maybe put bi-curious on his profilewhe might get a few replies!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am only ever had only had sexual relations with a female as I mentioned before looking I am not looking for anything in return I am looking for a submissive experience, where I just give pleasure. For a WELL Hung male to turn up and use my mouth then leave

yer i would say this thread sounds more of bi curious, it does get us who some profiles put down oral bi only,

"yer i would say this thread sounds more of bi curious, it does get us who some profiles put down oral bi only,

"

I can understand people putting that as many guys, myself included, do not find men sexually attractive at all, with many of them only find sucking the cock arousing.

So by them saying they are orally bi makes it clear they won't be sliding their cock up someone's arsenic or let them do it either.

looking for a women and couples in NW who loves extremely hung men who stay very hard

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ooh err missus you don't beat about the bush do ya?

» Add a new message to this topic