FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New and nervous

New and nervous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for advice!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

Be nice! If you wouldn't say it face to face, don't say it online.

If you agree a meet, be there. If you can't face it, say so beforehand. You wouldn't want your time wasted, so do the same for others.

Remember nobody has to do anything, whether they are on here or not, whatever they've said, seemed like or acted like in their pictures.

Remember it's about honesty and choice.

Whoever it is will almost certainly be more.interested in a picture of your face than one of your cock. Unless they are a gay man pretending to be a woman for that reason, in our experience.

Hope that helps!

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

Your profile is your biggest asset. You have to have some public pictures up and you must put some real work into the text. Be respectful, be honest, and be patient.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for advice!"

I'd advise you to display a profile photo, it can be a discrete one, I bypass silhouette profiles.

As others have said, your profile is your shop window. It needs to be enticing enough for the person looking at it to want to message you or reply to your message. At the moment, there is nothing there and, to be fair, OP, nobody is going to message you to ask for more or ask for your photos when there are thousands of other single male profiles they can choose from.

Also, as you are only one tiny fish in the ocean brimming with fish, don't rely just on Fab to get into swinging. Get yourself to an organised social or a club, chat to people, let your personality shine.

Good luck.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Looking for advice!"

That's quite a wide open statement. What are you specifically looking for advice on?

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Looking for advice!

I'd advise you to display a profile photo, it can be a discrete one, I bypass silhouette profiles."

This.

The profile looks great

» Add a new message to this topic