FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Bi woman looking for a Bi women

Bi woman looking for a Bi women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ummingbirdGreen OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Jack can easily get another guy for fun. Yet, I am struggling to get many other women.

I have played with one or two, but on the whole guys just seem easier!

Specifically, I am struggling to find women to play with alone. PLENTY of couples who want to watch me and a woman, but I just want woman-on-woman for now.

What can I be doing differently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urhamgurlWoman  over a year ago

Durham

You sound great to me so maybe just be patient and the right woman will come along. For me the smoking photo is a turn off but I’m sure there are still some smokers around.

By *aughty Lovers 69Man  over a year ago

Wallasey

Think the majority of fab are in the same situation hun, amongst the fakers and Time wasters single fems seem hard to come by xx

Stick with it and I'm sure you will be lucky in the end

Northampton

I can't tell you how reassuring your responses are, even though they both amount to little more than "wait."

Some people have said that the fact my 1 verification is from a man disputes my stated desire to only find a woman. Yet, can't people change what they want? Especially based on whether or not their previous experiences satisfied them?!

Sorry, I'm ranting!

By *ovingeachotherCouple  over a year ago

Devizes

Hi I am bi female too ??

Northampton

"Hi I am bi female too ??"

Feel free to message me, if you want F-F fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I can't tell you how reassuring your responses are, even though they both amount to little more than "wait."

Some people have said that the fact my 1 verification is from a man disputes my stated desire to only find a woman. Yet, can't people change what they want? Especially based on whether or not their previous experiences satisfied them?!

Sorry, I'm ranting! "

Erm...are you saying the man who's verification you're displaying didn't satisfy you?

Mrs

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"I can't tell you how reassuring your responses are, even though they both amount to little more than "wait."

Sorry, I'm ranting! "

If you are bisexual why shouldn’t you have verifications from both?! People say the strangest things sometimes!

I’m in the same boat as you though - definitely not alone. Xx

By *ntraditionalwomanWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

id love one to one with a women..so hard to find

Northampton

"Erm...are you saying the man who's verification you're displaying didn't satisfy you?

Mrs"

I'm not sure why you're asking.

It satisfied me at the time. However, I am now looking for something different.

I’ve found it hard to meet women solo and many others have, and posted on here about it. There was a suggestion to set up a north west social for women looking to meet women but I don’t think it went anywhere. Maybe you could organise one OP?

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Try mainly meeting daytimes and also looking for a single bi lady on here.... now that's really a quandry

Hi all just wondering if there’s any bi ladies In the north west fancy chatting and seeing how things go, maybe meet for drinks? X

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Hey all, bi girl over here too

By *nya888Woman  over a year ago

London

It can be hard to know how to approach women on here. Sometimes I'm unsure if the women messaging me are real, or guys posing. If the messages seem a bit off or the person is aggressive, I tend to assume it's a man using a woman's account. Even if there are pictures.

Other times it comes up after initial conversation that the woman actually wants me to join her in a mff with her partner. But she is using a single woman profile..

I only use my couple's profile if we are looking for a mff, just to not confuse the message.

Instead I've joined a women only club.. and had some lovely meets and play time with pther bi females (pre pandemic)

We only meet women to play - so a very small section of the swinging cohort, but the ones we have been lucky enough to meet odd here have been brilliant and lovely people.

Lots chasing a few - just takes time to find the right person to join/suit your dynamic.

So many lovely ladies but all so far away

Try searching in North Wales- literally impossible!

By *assionatelySoWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've found it really difficult to meet anyone that genuinely wants a female only meet. I've spoken to women, have met a couple for socials but either they want their partner involved or have just disappeared without saying anything.

I'm not awful looking, can hold a conversation but still no luck! I'll just keep trying I guess but it's good to see that others have found it tricky too!

There is a separate page for bi sexual /bi curious maybe have a 2nd account?

By *sylockeWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

Hello I’ve been on here for a good few months and hve not had much luck in finding women interested in FF meets.

I am finding it exactly the same.

Can meet guys easily. Couples are a plenty but women, impossible. Xx

I enjoy FF your right it’s difficult to find that one special F to join for solo fun !!! Took me 3 years to find f !!! Still on the look to explore more it’s been difficult to find again !!!! Why is all the lovely available F so far away xxx

Mrs S

By *iteCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I am looking too ladies and finding similar issues unfortunately x

I'm a single bi female and I'd love to meet with just another woman but I never receive messages from women looking to meet. I only ever get approached by guys and couples.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

My wife struggled on fab but found a woman who isn't a swinger to meet occasionally for sex 1 on 1 they are alternatives to fab depends if you want something regular or lots of one off meets

Im only just starting to explore my bi side so unsure where to start really!

I had a solo profile but found it absolutely impossible to get beyond the messaging stage with other females.

At times it seemed promising then came the usual “My boyfriend/husband would love to watch”

Always a deal breaker.

Add into the mix time wasters, fake profiles and pure fantasists and it just wasn’t worth keeping the profile going.

Who knew it would be so difficult?

V

Devizes

Evening everyone x

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Have say it’s interesting seeing women struggling as much as single guys do on here.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It isn't easy to meet like minded ladies for one to one.

I have met a couple and look forward to a social with another lady in the (hopefully) not too distant future.

Most single ladies profiles are looking for men and those in couples usually want to meet as a couple.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Some couples are OK with the lady going off with another lady by themselves. We're fine with that. I (Luke) don't feel any need muscle in on a situation where the vibe is a girl-girl thing. I'm not offended by that at all - in fact I find it very sexy when Hannah has been with another woman with my full knowledge and consent.

The difficulty with all these things is so often distance between the ladies who are seeking each other.

In our situation the added difficulty is that Fab is not a place Hannah feels particularly comfortable starting up a conversation. Usually I have talked to somebody for a while and when I think Hannah would really get on with them then I'd bring the conversation to her attention.

If any ladies like Hannah you are welcome to try to start a conversation, and it wouldn't be a ploy to turn it into a threesome, but it is difficult to get her chatting on here.

"Jack can easily get another guy for fun. Yet, I am struggling to get many other women.

I have played with one or two, but on the whole guys just seem easier!

Specifically, I am struggling to find women to play with alone. PLENTY of couples who want to watch me and a woman, but I just want woman-on-woman for now.

What can I be doing differently? "

You might want to edit your profile. It seems very geared to attracting males. I am not sure there is anything there to attract a female with an interest in other female.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Q

I agree that finding ladies is much harder than finding men.

My bi bf can get a guy at the drop of a hat, but finding a lady for just myself is much more difficult.

The bf also has the option of fabguys.

Is it about time there was a fabgirls? X

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"I agree that finding ladies is much harder than finding men.

My bi bf can get a guy at the drop of a hat, but finding a lady for just myself is much more difficult.

The bf also has the option of fabguys.

Is it about time there was a fabgirls? X"

I don't know if the demand of women seeking women would be enough to entice somebody to create a version of Grindr for females, but it would be good if they did. There are things like Tinder which allows women to look for women. That might be worth a look.

Dreaming of the day the clubs open back up. easiest way for a bit of girl girl

By *vening SongCouple  over a year ago

diss

"Dreaming of the day the clubs open back up. easiest way for a bit of girl girl "
we agree ?? lol

By *rish CougarWoman  over a year ago

Bray

Its very hard to find genuine bi fems in Ireland

By *oner HornCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Some couples are OK with the lady going off with another lady by themselves. We're fine with that. I (Luke) don't feel any need muscle in on a situation where the vibe is a girl-girl thing. I'm not offended by that at all - in fact I find it very sexy when Hannah has been with another woman with my full knowledge and consent.

The difficulty with all these things is so often distance between the ladies who are seeking each other.

In our situation the added difficulty is that Fab is not a place Hannah feels particularly comfortable starting up a conversation. Usually I have talked to somebody for a while and when I think Hannah would really get on with them then I'd bring the conversation to her attention.

If any ladies like Hannah you are welcome to try to start a conversation, and it wouldn't be a ploy to turn it into a threesome, but it is difficult to get her chatting on here. "

That

By *iscoveredWoman  over a year ago

South East

Same here I find it's been impossible to find a woman for a one to one, let alone find an attractive one!

"Same here I find it's been impossible to find a woman for a one to one, let alone find an attractive one!"

With you that one! Don’t know why it’s so difficult xx

By *rankyandbennyCouple  over a year ago

Belgium

impossible task where I am, so gave up quite some time ago

M

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

I’ve looked for 1 on 1 girly fun on many occasion when Mr has been working away (with his knowledge obviously). However, not even received a single message or reply when I’ve been looking. So I know exactly how frustrating and disheartening it can be.

"I’ve looked for 1 on 1 girly fun on many occasion when Mr has been working away (with his knowledge obviously). However, not even received a single message or reply when I’ve been looking. So I know exactly how frustrating and disheartening it can be."

Just had a quick peek at your pics. If you’ve got problems finding a lady for fun then I’ve no chance

Seriously hot pics

By *ull_on_4_funCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

My wife wants a local ish woman to play with. One who can accom, doesn't smoke and has no man pulling strings. My involvement ends when I give over her phone number. I don't need to watch or play.

Hello,

Same here its a struggle finding a local genuine female- any ladies in Greater Manchester, here i am x

By *horley GirlWoman  over a year ago

Local-ish

We do exist

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Some couples are OK with the lady going off with another lady by themselves. We're fine with that. I (Luke) don't feel any need muscle in on a situation where the vibe is a girl-girl thing. I'm not offended by that at all - in fact I find it very sexy when Hannah has been with another woman with my full knowledge and consent.

If any ladies like Hannah you are welcome to try to start a conversation, and it wouldn't be a ploy to turn it into a threesome, but it is difficult to get her chatting on here. "

we too are ok for our Hannah to meet single ladies alone, and like the gent said, would find it quite arousing imagining what they'd be getting up to. But find it difficult to find ladies who'd be happy to meet. I've no need to be there..

"We do exist "

Your not far from me x

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

All our bi woman meets have been at clubs! Probably not helpful right now. I think it’s because the lady in question can see our dynamic and relationship and see that we’re both ok with it.

By *ishygirlWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"You sound great to me so maybe just be patient and the right woman will come along. For me the smoking photo is a turn off but I’m sure there are still some smokers around. "

I’m inclined to agree.

I could be completely wrong here but there doesn’t “seem” to be as many women looking for women, more couples looking for a woman.

There are a fair few of us out there.

The tricky part iv found is It often starts as a woman contacting me and we have a chat and possibly arrange to meet. Then all of a sudden a boyfriend or husband is mentioned. They usually say oh he will only watch.

I have met a fair few women from this site and others but I find it's easier at clubs and parties because you don't have to sift through the time wasters.

"My wife wants a local ish woman to play with. One who can accom, doesn't smoke and has no man pulling strings. My involvement ends when I give over her phone number. I don't need to watch or play."

So if you give over her phone number that suggests that you make the initial contact.

That would put me right off to be honest.

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"My wife wants a local ish woman to play with. One who can accom, doesn't smoke and has no man pulling strings. My involvement ends when I give over her phone number. I don't need to watch or play.

So if you give over her phone number that suggests that you make the initial contact.

That would put me right off to be honest. "

Same, I'm not interested in starting up chat with a fella. I'm in a couple but want to meet a lady just on my own (obviously only in a covid safe way for now). If there is anyone out there interested after viewing my profile, just drop me a message

"My wife wants a local ish woman to play with. One who can accom, doesn't smoke and has no man pulling strings. My involvement ends when I give over her phone number. I don't need to watch or play.

Same, I'm not interested in starting up chat with a fella. I'm in a couple but want to meet a lady just on my own (obviously only in a covid safe way for now). If there is anyone out there interested after viewing my profile, just drop me a message "

Personally I would say to all couples that if one person wants to meet on there own it might Work better if you had a singles profile just to meet women.

The reason I say that is it can be so hard to know if you're talking to the woman or the man.

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Same, I'm not interested in starting up chat with a fella. I'm in a couple but want to meet a lady just on my own (obviously only in a covid safe way for now). If there is anyone out there interested after viewing my profile, just drop me a message

Personally I would say to all couples that if one person wants to meet on there own it might Work better if you had a singles profile just to meet women.

The reason I say that is it can be so hard to know if you're talking to the woman or the man.

"

This is very true, but like it says in our profile I do all the talking and I'll often sign it off as me in the forums (unless I forget!)

I've been toying with the idea of getting a single female profile xxher

Devizes

Bi female here x

By *orneycouple18Couple  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Let us know if you find a women for 121 fun, been looking for a while with no luck! It’s the hardest thing to find I’m sure!

We are in the same boat. I'm able to meet alone and have set up a single profile just for that but it is proving rather difficult to find someone.

Cx

» Add a new message to this topic