FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > hello everyone

hello everyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've posted on here before for feed back without any luck so thought I'd have one last try.

I've read a lot of the other threads in here and tried too take on board all the tips.

Thanks for any help you lovely people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

hi hun...i think you might have more luck on dating sites, most ppl are not looking for one to one here.

I get what you mean but I'm not looking for a relationship at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have read your profile and you say your not really into one offs.... thats not the same as a relationship.... maybe the above poss thought you want some1 regular perhaps????

"Have read your profile and you say your not really into one offs.... thats not the same as a relationship.... maybe the above poss thought you want some1 regular perhaps???? "

Yeah maybe I didn't word it very well, but I am looking for regular meets not 100's of one off's. I'm for quality not quantity.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Have read your profile and you say your not really into one offs.... thats not the same as a relationship.... maybe the above poss thought you want some1 regular perhaps????

Yeah maybe I didn't word it very well, but I am looking for regular meets not 100's of one off's. I'm for quality not quantity. "

Well i will avoid the slut shaming in that statement, cos i dont think you mean it, but remember some of us provide both

Look at your profile then,try to highlight the positive , you arenot going to send fancy a fuck message Perhaps mention why you think the sex is better afer chatting, so ppl dont think you want a relationship.

"Have read your profile and you say your not really into one offs.... thats not the same as a relationship.... maybe the above poss thought you want some1 regular perhaps????

Yeah maybe I didn't word it very well, but I am looking for regular meets not 100's of one off's. I'm for quality not quantity.

Well i will avoid the slut shaming in that statement, cos i dont think you mean it, but remember some of us provide both

Look at your profile then,try to highlight the positive , you arenot going to send fancy a fuck message Perhaps mention why you think the sex is better afer chatting, so ppl dont think you want a relationship."

Haha there was no Slut shaming intended, and at some point I want to get into the club and social side of thing but for now I'm dipping my toes (and hopefully more)

Thanks for the tips.

» Add a new message to this topic