FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is their any women out there that can make me cum from a bj

Is their any women out there that can make me cum from a bj

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustme1820Woman  over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

"Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol)"
if they’re wounding you op I doubt it

By *ightlifeCouple  over a year ago

tottenham

Nice try

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol)"

Two women have done it to me... In my life...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

haha I've heard lots of men say this and then surprise suprise they are relitivly easy to make cum... Convinced this line is a ploy to get more blow jobs coz all women want to prove they have the nesisery skills to make it happen

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hey guys,I don't think it is fair to put all the responsibility on the sucker to make you cum.

No matter how skilled the sucker may be, the suckee plays quite a part in making this happen..

Perhaps some will love this challenge and get a kick out of being the first one to make the guy cum,personally I never ever take up the challenge as I think the 'problem'lies with the suckee.

Chester

"Hey guys,I don't think it is fair to put all the responsibility on the sucker to make you cum.

No matter how skilled the sucker may be, the suckee plays quite a part in making this happen..

Perhaps some will love this challenge and get a kick out of being the first one to make the guy cum,personally I never ever take up the challenge as I think the 'problem'lies with the suckee."

How does the sukee fix it?

"Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol) haha I've heard lots of men say this and then surprise suprise they are relitivly easy to make cum... Convinced this line is a ploy to get more blow jobs coz all women want to prove they have the nesisery skills to make it happen "

I get that you might think that but seriously not one woman has ever made me cum from a bj lol. And most definitely not a plot haha

Chester

"Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol) haha I've heard lots of men say this and then surprise suprise they are relitivly easy to make cum... Convinced this line is a ploy to get more blow jobs coz all women want to prove they have the nesisery skills to make it happen

I get that you might think that but seriously not one woman has ever made me cum from a bj lol. And most definitely not a plot haha"

Similar... I can't do it either.

I'm 33 and only two women have ever been able to do it.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

No.

No there isn’t.

You’re immune from a bj orgasm.

Anything else ?

Chester

"Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol)

No.

No there isn’t.

Anything else ?

"

Yes,

Please could you say that to me too?

"Hey guys,I don't think it is fair to put all the responsibility on the sucker to make you cum.

Perhaps some will love this challenge and get a kick out of being the first one to make the guy cum,personally I never ever take up the challenge as I think the 'problem'lies with the suckee."

Totally agree with what your saying it all ways takes 2 lol.

"Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol)

No.

No there isn’t.

Anything else ?

"

Pmsl love the reply on that on haha

No.

No there isn’t.

Anything else ?

"

Hahaha you propperly justade me laugh out loud

By *aulupforitMan  over a year ago

Tynemouth

How many men have made you cum though lol

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol) haha I've heard lots of men say this and then surprise suprise they are relitivly easy to make cum... Convinced this line is a ploy to get more blow jobs coz all women want to prove they have the nesisery skills to make it happen

I get that you might think that but seriously not one woman has ever made me cum from a bj lol. And most definitely not a plot haha"

usually it's to do with an association.. can you come from a hand/ full sex etc.? Do you enjoy a woman sucking your cock... lots of reasons why you may not x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I could but I won't.

By *upernudeMan  over a year ago

plymouth

most of my orgasms have been in various mouths, I struggle more to cum in a fanny,but I’m not stressed about it . I think there are bigger problems in the world

By *upernudeMan  over a year ago

plymouth

I could but I won't. "

Lol

I dont think any woman would ever say she definitely could make a guy cum from anything x

Dudley

"I dont think any woman would ever say she definitely could make a guy cum from anything x "

I can!

Chester

[Removed by poster at 27/01/20 21:56:24]

Chester

"I dont think any woman would ever say she definitely could make a guy cum from anything x

I can! "

Bah, I've heard it before, many times...

I usually get really excited, but then find out that she can't.

I get that you might think that but seriously not one woman has ever made me cum from a bj lol. And most definitely not a plot haha usually it's to do with an association.. can you come from a hand/ full sex etc.? Do you enjoy a woman sucking your cock... lots of reasons why you may not x "

Haha

"I dont think any woman would ever say she definitely could make a guy cum from anything x

I can! "

I'd never make that claim. As you cant guarentee too and I find it the same as if someone says they will make me. I know not all can.. and while I'm pretty sure of myself. I wouldnt say I could guarentee

Chester

I can! I'd never make that claim. As you cant guarentee too and I find it the same as if someone says they will make me. I know not all can.. and while I'm pretty sure of myself. I wouldnt say I could guarentee "

Loads of women do guarantee it... And I fall for it.

Dudley

I can! I'd never make that claim. As you cant guarentee too and I find it the same as if someone says they will make me. I know not all can.. and while I'm pretty sure of myself. I wouldnt say I could guarentee "

Have faith!

I can! I'd never make that claim. As you cant guarentee too and I find it the same as if someone says they will make me. I know not all can.. and while I'm pretty sure of myself. I wouldnt say I could guarentee

Have faith! "

I am confident but not arrogant. How I do it maybe fantastic for one guy but awful for another. ( never had an actual complaint but never say never)

Wow I'd be gutted if that was the case

Looking down a a lovely pair of eyes staring back at you as they take your hard cock in their mouth, wrapping that warm tongue around your bellend and stroking your shaft as they run their mouth up and down, licking and sucking, the feeling of knowing that this is purely for your sexual gratification until you explode in their mouth, honestly it pure heaven.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sex should generally have 2 active participants minimum. It's often soul destroying if a partner absolves themselves of responsibility for the others satisfaction. It's worthy of consideration if that is how it's been experienced in the past.

Men lying back and thinking of England, whilst getting noshed isn't in most women's reasonable expectations. I get asked for blow job only meets every week and I'll typically not reply. My motivation for a meet is how someone will satisfy me fully, as well as me for them. It's not a 1 way street, otherwise slobs the world over would lob their cocks out for no effort despunking.

"Sex should generally have 2 active participants minimum. It's often soul destroying if a partner absolves themselves of responsibility for the others satisfaction. It's worthy of consideration if that is how it's been experienced in the past.

Men lying back and thinking of England, whilst getting noshed isn't in most women's reasonable expectations. I get asked for blow job only meets every week and I'll typically not reply. My motivation for a meet is how someone will satisfy me fully, as well as me for them. It's not a 1 way street, otherwise slobs the world over would lob their cocks out for no effort despunking. "

I have to agree with this, if your not giving then dont expect to recieve, it is indeed a two way street.

"Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol) haha I've heard lots of men say this and then surprise suprise they are relitivly easy to make cum... Convinced this line is a ploy to get more blow jobs coz all women want to prove they have the nesisery skills to make it happen "

Nah, I don't need to prove my talents.

"Sex should generally have 2 active participants minimum. It's often soul destroying if a partner absolves themselves of responsibility for the others satisfaction. It's worthy of consideration if that is how it's been experienced in the past.

Men lying back and thinking of England, whilst getting noshed isn't in most women's reasonable expectations. I get asked for blow job only meets every week and I'll typically not reply. My motivation for a meet is how someone will satisfy me fully, as well as me for them. It's not a 1 way street, otherwise slobs the world over would lob their cocks out for no effort despunking.

I have to agree with this, if your not giving then dont expect to recieve, it is indeed a two way street."

Oh I'm more than eager to give oral. Love it in fact!!. I would never just expect a woman to just give me a blowjob I'm always up for giving back hehe

I have to agree with this, if your not giving then dont expect to recieve, it is indeed a two way street."

Would never just take and not give back . I love giving oral . Wouldn't ever just expect a blow job and not give a good kicking uummm

Dudley

I have to agree with this, if your not giving then dont expect to recieve, it is indeed a two way street.

Would never just take and not give back . I love giving oral . Wouldn't ever just expect a blow job and not give a good kicking uummm"

Wow, a good kicking seems harsh.

Dudley

Would never just take and not give back . I love giving oral . Wouldn't ever just expect a blow job and not give a good kicking uummm"

Deffo no bjs for you.

Would never just take and not give back . I love giving oral . Wouldn't ever just expect a blow job and not give a good kicking uummm

Deffo no bjs for you."

Can't believe I put kicking pmsl, obviously meant licking haha

she reckons she can

"Hey people just wounded if their is any women out there can could actually make me cum from a bj, (yet to be done lol) she reckons she can "

Uumm well prove is in the pudding haha hehe

Never come from a blow job? Hahaha the old ones are the good ones

By *ike oxard2018Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 29/01/20 06:19:12]

By *ike oxard2018Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

If the OP is successful in getting a woman to offer her services to make him cum for the first time from a bj then I would like a woman to help me cum while partaking in the following: missionary position' doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoons, 69, anal, ass to mouth, dp, oh and a spit roast please

"If the OP is successful in getting a woman to offer her services to make him cum for the first time from a bj then I would like a woman to help me cum while partaking in the following: missionary position' doggy style, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoons, 69, anal, ass to mouth, dp, oh and a spit roast please "

Haha why not lol

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Do you think you can? Do you know your body well enough to have an idea what would make it happen? If so, tell the next one.

"Never come from a blow job? Hahaha the old ones are the good ones "
to be fair I know plenty of guys that cant due to issues.. some cant get over hang ups etc. As cum is important to me I rarely bother any further than chatting x

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I dont think any woman would ever say she definitely could make a guy cum from anything x "

I see them say it often, usually on threads like this!

I am not that woman though, I freely admit my bj game isn't that strong, good luck in your quest op

I see them say it often, usually on threads like this!

I am not that woman though, I freely admit my bj game isn't that strong, good luck in your quest op "

"Do you think you can? Do you know your body well enough to have an idea what would make it happen? If so, tell the next one.

"

Yeah I have got some ideas now that would be good to try

By *oves to lick 69Man  over a year ago

Bucks Cross Devon Banbury Oxon

Help I was married to 22 years and my ex hated sucking cock, so glad we're not together anymore. Trying to play catch up, so any offers happily recieved lol

No one has ever made me cum from a bj either

By *xploration1000Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Me too I'd have to marry the first women to do it lol

Only ever happened to me once too.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im not into challenges i have nothing to prove

I nether met a guy that has not cum with me giving then a bj

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"Do you think you can? Do you know your body well enough to have an idea what would make it happen? If so, tell the next one.

Yeah I have got some ideas now that would be good to try "

Get someone you're familiar/comfortable with and have a play..together! Without any pressure. Sometimes sex can feel like it's got to be a performance or everyones hell bent on the end result. Just play with what feels good and communicate

Yeah I have got some ideas now that would be good to try

Get someone you're familiar/comfortable with and have a play..together! Without any pressure. Sometimes sex can feel like it's got to be a performance or everyones hell bent on the end result. Just play with what feels good and communicate "

» Add a new message to this topic