FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile right or not?

Profile right or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oves to lick 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bucks Cross Devon Banbury Oxon

Been on here a while, get the odd meet or two, but it does take a lot of hard work on here for a single man. I'm always polite in my messages etc but replies are few and far between. Ladies I'm I doing something wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apart from a few spelling/grammar mistakes your profile is fine.

Short but it says what it needs to.

Maybe a full profile photo, not necessarily 'cock out' but enough for folk to see what you look like. It's shallow, but you are on fab!

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

As profiles go I've seen a lot worse. Maybe add another couple of pics & a bit more information about your interests & more detail about the type of thing you're looking for/offering. Try to reflect your personality a bit more in your profile. It needs to capture the reader's interest. Humour is good.

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

If we were closer we'd meet you

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Hello!

Your profile is ok, and it's very good in comparison to a lot on here.

If it was me, I'd change the main profile pic to something more alluring, body or face.

I'd also make the text more fun and give any interested women something to talk about. Maybe try to give the lady a taste of your humour in your text.

To give the lady something to message you about, you could say something like; "I love my job, I think it's the best job in the world." or "I love to read in my spare time". What it means is that when a woman does see your profile, instead of feeling awkward, she can pick out something to start a conversation with.

Men don't get many messages on here, but for me personally, any messages I do get are from the little hooks. So in mine, I say "I love to learn"... I tend to get messages like "So, what are you learning?".

Incidentally, you do look like a very happy and friendly guy. Women love that. You also don't look like 53!

Cheers all I'll have a think and add a few of your ideas. Had an easy paper round lol.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"Been on here a while, get the odd meet or two, but it does take a lot of hard work on here for a single man. I'm always polite in my messages etc but replies are few and far between. Ladies I'm I doing something wrong? "

It’s hard work for everyone, just in different ways!

Your profile isn’t awful but neither is it fantastic. Still if you’ve had a few meets you are doing a lot better than many!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2018 Photos are a huge red flag for me, ideally, as we all have a camera, no excuse not to have less than 6 month old photos.

Never explain why you can’t accommodate, your the boss,,,,

You are a lovely looking man - deffo more photos of yourself would earn you kudos..... cool it on the dick pics though haha!

Really dont do photos of myself, cant think of the last time I had my photo taken by anyone but me lol. But will practise more. Dont do dick pics why spoil the surprise lol.

» Add a new message to this topic