FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Rejection is becoming hourly

Rejection is becoming hourly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy vibe OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Single guy with a couple of friend only pics due to my job, constantly accused being in a relationship and not putting effort in.

How the hell do I get a meet when I do my best to individual Taylor a message to everyone I wrote.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Do you honestly think you have put in effort to your profile? Would you want to meet you based on it?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

You have no profile photo. Now being hidden doesnt mean you couldn't have a profile photo. . Most wont even read the message if it's a blank photo.

Are you sending photos with your messages?

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Work on your profile a bit it’s very negative and maybe have some teasing pictures for your profile

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I honestly think if you’re sending so many messages that you’re getting rejected every hour, you’re sending far too many.

Far better to get involved on here and get known as a decent guy.

I send about two or three a year (unsolicited ones to people I don’t know)

Gloucestershire

"You have no profile photo. Now being hidden doesnt mean you couldn't have a profile photo. . Most wont even read the message if it's a blank photo.

Are you sending photos with your messages?"

Always a picture with a message, it's s must, otherwise they don't know who they are talking to.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"You have no profile photo. Now being hidden doesnt mean you couldn't have a profile photo. . Most wont even read the message if it's a blank photo.

Always a picture with a message, it's s must, otherwise they don't know who they are talking to."

even If it's a hand photo.. any photo is better than no profile photo

vanaheim

Always a picture with a message, it's s must, otherwise they don't know who they are talking to."

thing is they will look at your profile first

By *ames2602Man  over a year ago

whittle

I'm getting the same problem however after speaking to guys and gals on here I've changed my profile and little and will be adding a few more (non cock) pics later.

Hopefully then I'll get more responce from messages I send. What you think people

vanaheim

"I'm getting the same problem however after speaking to guys and gals on here I've changed my profile and little and will be adding a few more (non cock) pics later.

Hopefully then I'll get more responce from messages I send. What you think people"

don't hijack threads and there are still a majority of cock pics so not really much of a change and try going to clubs

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

Your profile really isn't great, you have no photos, and if your status update had come up in my local feed it would have been an instant block from me.

You need to sell yourself.

vanaheim

think of it like a tv ad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn’t put why you can’t and won’t accommodate, this isn’t Trumpville, you don’t have explain yourself to anyone.

Take photos of yourself from the neck down, but don’t not have any photos at all.

Just a thought

Always a picture with a message, it's s must, otherwise they don't know who they are talking to.

thing is they will look at your profile first"

Exactly

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"Single guy with a couple of friend only pics due to my job, constantly accused being in a relationship and not putting effort in.

How the hell do I get a meet when I do my best to individual Taylor a message to everyone I wrote. "

If you can’t have photos due to your job why is your profile picture a face picture?

Take photos that don’t include your face (not dick pictures). Search the forums for lots of threads and advice on what makes a good picture.

Personally your profile text doesn’t sell you at all to me. It certainly wouldn’t inspire me to reply!

whittle

I trying to hijack just trying to be helpfully. Yes I know there are still more dick pics on it but that will change once I get time . I meant I've changed my profile and little and hopefully it tells more.who I am

Yes. As others have said your profile is, being kind, not the best.

Inability to accommodate, as a 40+yr old man, despite your given reasons will be seen by most as either: Not single or living at home....neither of which are attractive to most.

Gloucestershire

Recently single and trying get things back to how I like them before putting up that I can accommodate, this is the true reason behind it.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Single guy with a couple of friend only pics due to my job, constantly accused being in a relationship and not putting effort in.

How the hell do I get a meet when I do my best to individual Taylor a message to everyone I wrote. "

. Single guys that can’t accommodate can find Fabs hard as single ladies and couples may think you are married or in a relationship.My own opinion for what it’s worth is attend socials and clubs hopefully you can make a connection there.Verify people you meet and they in turn will verify you.

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

"

Recently single and trying get things back to how I like them before putting up that I can accommodate, this is the true reason behind it."

Maybe switch it to say you can't currently accommodate due to house renovation works or something, but happy to meet at clubs/hotels? It just sounds better.

individually tailor, pics of you dressed or torso or leg are better than a blank avatar, your profile is your advert make it the best it can be....... pics and write up and spell check it it makes a difference, good luck

Only being rejected by the hour. That’s good going

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP.

Take notice of the suggestions mentioned so far.

It's a case you are up against so many guys all seeking the same thing.

At two months in, you're a mere beginner. This site doesn't present itself with instant responses!

You have to work at SELLING yourself to get yourself noticed.

Your profile needs to be worked on. A lack of a photo or two (not cock ones) would work.

Say what you want from a meet, plus what you can give as well at one.

You don't accommodate except for the reason you have stated. But in that, the overall impression you give is negative. Change it all to sound positive.

Get to Socials, clubs even into the Forums; that gets you noticed.

It does work, but only by your input, alongside Perseverance & Patience.

Good luck.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

So you've been found out basically

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Recently single and trying get things back to how I like them before putting up that I can accommodate, this is the true reason behind it.

Maybe switch it to say you can't currently accommodate due to house renovation works or something, but happy to meet at clubs/hotels? It just sounds better. "

I don't think anyone should justify why they can't/won't accommodate as long as they don't expect people to accommodate them.

Silhouette image is always deleted regardless of profile message.

Look we all are secret we all have special jobs..

Enough site support on here for profiles

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

There are 100s of guys on here with pics can accommodate and have a decent profile why would anyone pick you over them .. this is the way you should be thinking when doing your profile x

whittle

Thanks I thought I did. Is it OK to have 1 dick showing. As I'm not sure now with all the help I have had

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

No pics and a profile that screams insecure and needy

Would you meet you?

If you cant take a non identifiable picture then you need to look at other mens pics and see how its done

Ms Icebreaker

Pontefract

"No pics and a profile that screams insecure and needy

Would you meet you?

If you cant take a non identifiable picture then you need to look at other mens pics and see how its done

Ms Icebreaker "

It really makes me chuckle how men make their jobs an excuse to not show any pics like they doing something illegal

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 29/01/20 01:21:56]

Pontefract

"Thanks I thought I did. Is it OK to have 1 dick showing. As I'm not sure now with all the help I have had"

Guess it really depends who your trying to attract if its men leave the dick pics they love them lol...

Had to delete last message stupid auto correct always changes love to live

By *punkyMcFuckKnuckleMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

"Thanks I thought I did. Is it OK to have 1 dick showing. As I'm not sure now with all the help I have had"

Wait. Do have more than 1 dick?! That's your unique selling point right there. How many dicks do you have? So many questions.

whittle

To be honest I'm hoping to attract/meet a genuine bi couple where the guy is bi possibly both and a few ladies too

Pontefract

"To be honest I'm hoping to attract/meet a genuine bi couple where the guy is bi possibly both and a few ladies too"

Then get dick pics off public,your profile is first thing most people looks at before even opening your message do a search of forums on profile advice there is lots of great advice out there but you have to act on it ... you have been told few times to get rid of the dick pics and they still there ...

Go to account manage pics and get them out of public REMEMBER you have to save at the end or else it dont move them

Put photos up and use a photo editor to hide your face.

"Silhouette image is always deleted regardless of profile message.

Look we all are secret we all have special jobs..

Enough site support on here for profiles"

youre special so special wanna have some of your attention give it to me

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

"To be honest I'm hoping to attract/meet a genuine bi couple where the guy is bi possibly both and a few ladies too"

You need to start your own thread if you want advice and stop hijacking this one - it’s considered bad forum etiquette

I've got to be honest rejection isn't something I've come across here, you must be doing it all wrong, I'm thinking about running a class for a nominal fee who needs help i know i do

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

You dont have to show your face in a profile pic. Just something to get interest. If you messaged us and didnt attach pics we would instantly block

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

ms icebreaker has replied already but here's my two pennorth. I'm the dom half of our partnership, but I don't know if you are top or bottom. So you might say you want aex, but you don't say what kind. That's never going to grab muly attention.

Mr icebreaker

What are you, Copper, Judge, lawyer???

Even so, you have a body, take pics. Otherwise most would think you are married or only after a quick fk....

New

And

Nervous

Oh ...

Not inspiring for a random meet I'm afraid, sorry if that sounds harsh. Without pictures you look like a fantasist and not many go round saying they are swingers out of context so most are in the same boat. If you are recognised then you are recognised by another swinger so they aren't going to be outing you. If you are playing away then that's a different matter, you gotta roast in your own fire for that

It never ceases to amaze us that no photos results in a meet for people, we see public and sent photos that are extremely variable to say the least, including 'oh dear god no' but that same person (s) may appeal to others.

Try to see the big picture, you have a few seconds to impress, it's the internet. People lie. People are predators. People set up fake profiles for a laugh and string people along ( a couple I spoke to openly joked about it ) people back out when it gets too real or realise their lies will be found out ( height, age, relationship status, appearance etc )

But there are plenty of real people, real swingers who aren't suppliers of quick shags for others.

Hard talk but there it is.

Make some more effort because it definitely requires it.

Good luck

I'm surprised you're not knee deep in clunge to be honest

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 29/01/20 12:38:59]

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Last message read too harsh..

Basically, you need to work on the profile and attitude.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I suggest you are putting the ball into your own net OP with your current user name. Write more positively about yourself.

Gloucestershire

Thanks for the advice, even though some of it was hard advice, it all made sense, time to take my horny as hell head of and put on my thinking head to attract people to me.

James

Gloucestershire

"New

And

Nervous

Oh ...

Not inspiring for a random meet I'm afraid, sorry if that sounds harsh. Without pictures you look like a fantasist and not many go round saying they are swingers out of context so most are in the same boat. If you are recognised then you are recognised by another swinger so they aren't going to be outing you. If you are playing away then that's a different matter, you gotta roast in your own fire for that

It never ceases to amaze us that no photos results in a meet for people, we see public and sent photos that are extremely variable to say the least, including 'oh dear god no' but that same person (s) may appeal to others.

Try to see the big picture, you have a few seconds to impress, it's the internet. People lie. People are predators. People set up fake profiles for a laugh and string people along ( a couple I spoke to openly joked about it ) people back out when it gets too real or realise their lies will be found out ( height, age, relationship status, appearance etc )

But there are plenty of real people, real swingers who aren't suppliers of quick shags for others.

Hard talk but there it is.

Make some more effort because it definitely requires it.

Good luck"

Thank you, hard talk but truthful.

Gloucestershire

More effort has been out into the text, I'm hoping I'll get some feed back from you all?

James

James you have met one couple in your two months on fab,many guys will be jealous of that and wonder how you managed that.

I would suggest some pics,nothing that identifies you but some public pics nonetheless

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"More effort has been out into the text, I'm hoping I'll get some feed back from you all?

James"

"More effort has been out into the text, I'm hoping I'll get some feed back from you all?

James"

You're still going to be up against it with no public pics. Most people you message will want to know what you look like first of all. If they can't see that, it will be an instant delete and they'll go on to the messages they have from ten other single guys.

I can't see why you can't post non facial pics.

Messaging is maximum effort, minimum return. Meeting in a club for me has always been the best way. Only expect to socialise and chat to others. You meet real people and are more likely to connect by chatting. Give it a try!

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Just read it again after having read it this morning. I can see you've put work in and made some massive changes. Good work!

I'd drop the bit about texting too much. Also, you say what you're looking for, but not so much about what you can offer.

Like many people, I would not even message back if you did not have a profile pic. But on the whole, massive improvement!

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

It's a definite improvement but the lack of photos/profile pic will definitely put some people off.

the bit about texting too much is unnecessary & might be off putting, you can always explain that via message once you get chatting to someone.

Patients and plenty of it but you do find somebody

whittle

"To be honest I'm hoping to attract/meet a genuine bi couple where the guy is bi possibly both and a few ladies tooms icebreaker has replied already but here's my two pennorth. I'm the dom half of our partnership, but I don't know if you are top or bottom. So you might say you want aex, but you don't say what kind. That's never going to grab muly attention.Thanks for the imput. I'm a vers bi more bottom if that helps

Mr icebreaker"

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Your profile reads as you are married....can't accommodate....check your grammar and punctuation....and your profile comes across as bordering on desperate....and only 2 months in the site...what are you expecting...there are something like 5 men to every lady....it takes time...photos are a must you don't have to show your face....your luck will improve

Swinging isn’t for everyone. And some will be unsuccessful at it. It’s the way it goes.

» Add a new message to this topic