FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi couple here looking for another woman

Hi couple here looking for another woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aecouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

SE london

Hey we are a couple looking to speak to another woman. Not having much luck at the moment. If there is any women interested in chatting to us just drop us a message and let us know. We don't bite We look forward to hopefully chatting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"Hey we are a couple looking to speak to another woman. Not having much luck at the moment. If there is any women interested in chatting to us just drop us a message and let us know. We don't bite We look forward to hopefully chatting "

What can you offer a lady?

Your profile doesnt say much.

SE london

Woman of the couple here I have had some experience with another woman but am bi curious and would like to experiment further. As a couple it is also something we would like to try. Haven't done it before as a couple so unsure where to start. Thanks for the advice about the profile we will update

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"Woman of the couple here I have had some experience with another woman but am bi curious and would like to experiment further. As a couple it is also something we would like to try. Haven't done it before as a couple so unsure where to start. Thanks for the advice about the profile we will update "

Just make sure it's not worded like your husband will just be watching. Most of us dont enjoy being performing monkeys

SE london

No husband will not just be watching we are interested in having a threesome together. We are just struggling to find women that are interested

By *nowy and the GruffaloCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"No husband will not just be watching we are interested in having a threesome together. We are just struggling to find women that are interested "

Really??

SE london

Yes really!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really Really

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi both

It’d be worth saying a little about the fact you’re new-ish to FF sex. It’s useful to know beforehand and it can be fun to play with someone new.

I’d also like to know what the dynamic between you is. In a threesome, often one participant steps back a little while two have sex.

If I were looking at your profile, I’d be wondering if the woman was likely to try to make ME cum too. Sometimes bi-curious women prefer to receive the attention of another woman but are nervous to do things back.

I’d also wonder if I’d be allowed to fuck the man for an extended period. Or whether that would be a problem for your dynamic.

Essentially, and selfishly (!), I’d want to know where my orgasms were coming from. I’ve done MFF in clubs where my role seems to be to perform vanilla lesbian sex on a fairly passive woman while the male partner has a wank. Then I’m expected to depart so they can fuck each other. It’s not the most fun.

Have a lovely time. I hope you find the woman for you. X

By *tew2009Man  over a year ago

wakefield

"unicorns" spring to mind! Good luck, you're going to need it!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Called unicorns for a reason guys

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Hi both

It’d be worth saying a little about the fact you’re new-ish to FF sex. It’s useful to know beforehand and it can be fun to play with someone new.

I’d also like to know what the dynamic between you is. In a threesome, often one participant steps back a little while two have sex.

If I were looking at your profile, I’d be wondering if the woman was likely to try to make ME cum too. Sometimes bi-curious women prefer to receive the attention of another woman but are nervous to do things back.

I’d also wonder if I’d be allowed to fuck the man for an extended period. Or whether that would be a problem for your dynamic.

Essentially, and selfishly (!), I’d want to know where my orgasms were coming from. I’ve done MFF in clubs where my role seems to be to perform vanilla lesbian sex on a fairly passive woman while the male partner has a wank. Then I’m expected to depart so they can fuck each other. It’s not the most fun.

Have a lovely time. I hope you find the woman for you. X"

Great advice

Have you tried clubs? Still hard to find at clubs but at least if you have sone personality it will help rather than relying on a couple pics and a bit of text that tbh aren’t strand out from the crowd material

You don’t have to have sex at the club but great places to meet like minded people and take it from there

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

"Hi both

Have a lovely time. I hope you find the woman for you. X"

Oh how correct you read my mind..

Been there done it many many times.

Always let's have a threesome but not returned favours...

Like an experiment for them...

We started off with the idea of involving only another woman, and as others have said, finding one is like looking for rocking horse turds!

So, we explored the dynamic with other couples and actually found that much more interesting as each party has something to give to the encounter. We found this quite liberating and enjoyed things we didn’t expect.

Also, your required age range is quite narrow, perhaps consider that.

Good luck x

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Good luck our advice look for a couple

» Add a new message to this topic