FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Updated profile

Updated profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Updated my profile to take things a little more seriously. I would love some feedback on improving it if anyone has any pointers.

Young white guy from east London. Although I do occasionally travel to Manchester for a week at a time.

Hey

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

It reads like many a woman’s profile (all the stuff about unsolicited friend requests, and deleting messages). You’d be so lucky! It’s totally unnecessary, and makes you sound as if you’re inundated, which as a bloke you’re not. So it just comes across as cocky. You also sound really entitled. Again not a good stance to take. I’d give it another go if I was you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with the comment above.

No need to sound so insatiable and irresistible.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

Not a profile I would be interested in as there is nothing about yourself or what you can offer women.

The profile needs to make you stand out and the first lines stop that.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

You’ve forgotten to add “unless you want me to” after the bit about biting. That’s pretty much obligatory.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"It reads like many a woman’s profile (all the stuff about unsolicited friend requests, and deleting messages). You’d be so lucky! It’s totally unnecessary, and makes you sound as if you’re inundated, which as a bloke you’re not. So it just comes across as cocky. You also sound really entitled. Again not a good stance to take. I’d give it another go if I was you. "

°

Completely agree.

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

There's not much of a profile to comment about, it really tells me next to nothing and the biting but just makes me cringe. I wouldn't look twice at your profile if I was looking for your area etc

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

It says very little about who you are as a person or what you can offer someone. You sound cocky, verging on arrogant, the biting thing is cringe worthy, some of the pics are OK but the fleshlight one & dick pic would put me off.

The fact you're willing to meet anyone from 18-99 suggests you're really not fussy.

It's a profile I'd look at & think "No thanks" & move on.

Current status is a put off.

And just like that - he's gone.

» Add a new message to this topic