FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Am I doing something wrong

Am I doing something wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so joined along time ago when wasn't really in the right place to meet now I'm single and ready to meet for fun because I have no veri no one seems to be interested give me a clue how I can resolve this ladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Take your time mate..ive been here for a wile and after being polite respectful and sending alwaus my face picture all i get is the block button ..but i still have hope.better days will come

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Ok so joined along time ago when wasn't really in the right place to meet now I'm single and ready to meet for fun because I have no veri no one seems to be interested give me a clue how I can resolve this ladies "

Look at your profile as if you were a woman in the age range you're looking to meet and then compare it with guys of a similar age to yourself and be brutally honest with yourself and ask "if I was a woman would I meet me" or would I choose another guy ?

It's a numbers game as well and 2 months is nothing even if your profile, photos and introduction are spot on.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Single guys swamp the site and significantly outnumber women. Many are also unreliable to the point clubs become a better option.

Keep trying and do your best to stand out or put more effort into it and find other ways to network.

Pictures are not appealing.

You cannot accommodate. Why?

One line profile. No effort at all.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Are you really prepared to meet a 99 yr old, your bio is to short.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Blimey, a blurry face pic... with blood on your forehead?? If you need to be told what you're doing wrong, maybe this really isn't the place for you.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

People will check your profile to see if they are interested

Be patient

Cock pic and face pic where you're looking as if you've just been shot in the head, one line profile, and willingness to meet a 99 year old. Is that the best you can do???

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Ok so joined along time ago when wasn't really in the right place to meet now I'm single and ready to meet for fun because I have no veri no one seems to be interested give me a clue how I can resolve this ladies "

It's nothing to do with not being verified. Your profile, what little text there is, says to me that you can't really be bothered to put any effort in, you just want someone to dump your cum into.

What do you think puts you above all the other men that want to meet? Because right now you'd be a straight delete from me, I wouldn't even bother reading your message.

Be patient, be yourself.

Write your profile as you want, use your words.

Search and message women as you will

And eventually you will find someone you connect with.

It's easy to presume that there is a secret code or way of getting a woman to find you attractive or pull on here and there isnt.

Be yourself and you will find someone.

There are women who want the hunky guys, there are women who like geeky types, big guys, little guys, most look for personality too but each women wants a personality that clicks with theirs. But a lot of women will be looking for someone like you.

It can be hard work, even frustrating and sometimes it seems more disappointing than fun, but hang in, do not expect anything and eventually it will happen.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Effort in = results

Birmingham

"Be patient, be yourself.

"

No. Absolutely not. Bring himself has got him to this place, he needs to very much try and be someone else...

If you have more words in your interest then your statement, then that says you have sex on the brain and gives the reader the impression you are a panting hyena. More photos, more rounded statement and that's a good start.

Clubs or parties may be best at first, but even then dont necessarily look for sex. Talk to people and find out more about different people and their scenes.

Your profile appears as though you have made very little effort. Your pics are not serious.

If you can't be bothered to spend some time on your profile making it a s good as poss why would you expect anything else?

No. Absolutely not. Bring himself has got him to this place, he needs to very much try and be someone else..."

I think you can and must be yourself, but more so. My profile is ok for now, but still needs plenty of development

"Ok so joined along time ago when wasn't really in the right place to meet now I'm single and ready to meet for fun because I have no veri no one seems to be interested give me a clue how I can resolve this ladies

It's nothing to do with not being verified. Your profile, what little text there is, says to me that you can't really be bothered to put any effort in, you just want someone to dump your cum into.

What do you think puts you above all the other men that want to meet? Because right now you'd be a straight delete from me, I wouldn't even bother reading your message. "

Agree totally

No. Absolutely not. Bring himself has got him to this place, he needs to very much try and be someone else..."

Then he will never find someone because they will realise he isnt who he seems.

Personally, I'm me, if someone doesnt like me, then fair do's. I dont worry about it. Personally I'd rather someone like me for me rather than who they think I am.

Birmingham

No. Absolutely not. Bring himself has got him to this place, he needs to very much try and be someone else...

Then he will never find someone because they will realise he isnt who he seems.

Personally, I'm me, if someone doesnt like me, then fair do's. I dont worry about it. Personally I'd rather someone like me for me rather than who they think I am.

"

But you look great and have a pretty good profile. If you were nearer we'd love to meet you. You've made an effort and have the wherewithal to realise you should.

If other guys can't do that they need to become someone who does.

No veri is just an excuse... Sorry.. But that's often the case, in my opinion

"No veri is just an excuse... Sorry.. But that's often the case, in my opinion "

We all had to get verified somehow so I agree.

Patience and respect and not expecting anything goes a long way imho.

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Ok so joined along time ago when wasn't really in the right place to meet now I'm single and ready to meet for fun because I have no veri no one seems to be interested give me a clue how I can resolve this ladies

Look at your profile as if you were a woman in the age range you're looking to meet and then compare it with guys of a similar age to yourself and be brutally honest with yourself and ask "if I was a woman would I meet me" or would I choose another guy ?

It's a numbers game as well and 2 months is nothing even if your profile, photos and introduction are spot on."

This is brilliant information.

I will also say get to club or social and get verified from the club host!

Be polite, read read read profiles!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Personally, I would not mention that I had been here before but wasn't in the right place to meet then.

» Add a new message to this topic