FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Verification help appreciated

Verification help appreciated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aecouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

SE london

Can anybody let us know if it comes up that we are photo verified please with admin? We have done this with admin and it states on our photos that we are but we have had people say that it is coming up that we are not. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Can anybody let us know if it comes up that we are photo verified please with admin? We have done this with admin and it states on our photos that we are but we have had people say that it is coming up that we are not. Thank you "

Your profile has a green flag so looks like you are photo verified

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can anybody let us know if it comes up that we are photo verified please with admin? We have done this with admin and it states on our photos that we are but we have had people say that it is coming up that we are not. Thank you "
your profile is verified.

By *ovingeachotherCouple  over a year ago

Devizes

we are happy to verify you guys if needed x

"we are happy to verify you guys if needed x"
sounds like an invitation ..lol

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Have you tried displaying your verification summary?

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"Can anybody let us know if it comes up that we are photo verified please with admin? We have done this with admin and it states on our photos that we are but we have had people say that it is coming up that we are not. Thank you

Have you tried displaying your verification summary?"

Photo verification isn't something you can switch on or off on your account. You've either done it, or you have not.

OP has done it.

Stoke-on-Trent

"Can anybody let us know if it comes up that we are photo verified please with admin? We have done this with admin and it states on our photos that we are but we have had people say that it is coming up that we are not. Thank you

Photo verification isn't something you can switch on or off on your account. You've either done it, or you have not.

OP has done it. "

If I try to verify someone I cannot do a photo verification. Nearest is webcam.

By *exymidscouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I think the problem is people are getting photo verified and verifications (meetings) mixed up.

Even in this thread it's happening

OP..it is showing you ARE photo verified by admin. You have a green flag on your profile. Xx

Birmingham

OP has done it.

If I try to verify someone I cannot do a photo verification. Nearest is webcam."

Only admin can do photo verification (the green flag). YOU are not photo verified. You're getting it all mixed up. X

Yep, a warm welcome xx

OP has done it.

Only admin can do photo verification (the green flag). YOU are not photo verified. You're getting it all mixed up. X "

The OP is photo verified. They are not verified as genuine by other fab users though.

Stoke-on-Trent

I prefer to meet people and then verify them and I only ask people I have met to verify me.

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 21/02/20 10:44:12]

Birmingham

OP has done it.

Only admin can do photo verification (the green flag). YOU are not photo verified. You're getting it all mixed up. X

The OP is photo verified. They are not verified as genuine by other fab users though. "

That's what I am saying

Birmingham

"I prefer to meet people and then verify them and I only ask people I have met to verify me."

I really don't think you are fully understanding what a PHOTO verification is. it's nothing to do with meeting/seeing people. Only the admin can do this.

That's what the OP is asking.

Tell you what.. go on any profile that is showing a green flag (not a green tick) and click on the flag.. that will give you a better idea.... hopefully. lol x

Definitely photo-verifed ok.

Stoke-on-Trent

"I prefer to meet people and then verify them and I only ask people I have met to verify me.

I really don't think you are fully understanding what a PHOTO verification is. it's nothing to do with meeting/seeing people. Only the admin can do this.

Tell you what.. go on any profile that is showing a green flag (not a green tick) and click on the flag.. that will give you a better idea.... hopefully. lol x"

So a photo verification just means someone has sent a photo to admin.

Birmingham

"I prefer to meet people and then verify them and I only ask people I have met to verify me.

Tell you what.. go on any profile that is showing a green flag (not a green tick) and click on the flag.. that will give you a better idea.... hopefully. lol x

So a photo verification just means someone has sent a photo to admin."

No YOU send a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper with your username to admin. So that admin can verity your own profile. X

I cant get any meets to get verified as a lot of people only meet people with verifications, its a catch22 situation. I wouldnt mind meeting up socially to get some veris so folks know im genuine. Ho hum

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"I cant get any meets to get verified as a lot of people only meet people with verifications, its a catch22 situation. I wouldnt mind meeting up socially to get some veris so folks know im genuine. Ho hum"

It's not a cat 22 at all so many men on here winge about no one meeting them so they can get verified when there are clubs and organised socials that are willing to do just that....

» Add a new message to this topic