FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Between a rock and a hard place

Between a rock and a hard place

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've got one big factor which makes it difficult to get the ball rolling with people on here... And thats age

I often find people my age or a few years younger don't click as well as some people I've met on here. But then again its still difficult to get interest of some people on here, which I can only assume is down to my age (I act older than I am)

What is everyone's age range that you consider to be reasonable? I'm curious...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtynick1Man  over a year ago

Winfarthing

I don’t think age comes into it too much. I have the same problem as you and have been told in equal numbers.........too old or not old enough.

When you realise fab is a pure lottery and enjoy the banter in chat or messages, then you understand this site. If a meet happens, it happens, but will probably have not much to do with age or anything else.........if you’re lucky enough to meet and play with someone (been here 7months and no play) it just means your ticket number has come up! I do enjoy fab though and will keep playing its lottery hoping one day too I will have the winning ticket for a fun meet.

Keep fabbing and enjoy.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have seen men of every age from 18 to 75 blame theur age for lack of success in fab. I genuinely think its down to the huge difference in numbers of men compared to women rather than age as such.

wishing you luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely not down to age. We've been looking for a man to join us for a little while but it comes down to personality and who you click with. The only problem we encounter is the rather annoying question of does the female in the couple play alone

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"I've got one big factor which makes it difficult to get the ball rolling with people on here... And thats age

I often find people my age or a few years younger don't click as well as some people I've met on here. But then again its still difficult to get interest of some people on here, which I can only assume is down to my age (I act older than I am)

What is everyone's age range that you consider to be reasonable? I'm curious... "

When I was in my mid 20's on here - I didn't do well... But I can tell you that a young looking 30 year old did a lot better.

By *wsnapperMan  over a year ago

Brynna

Think a lot of it is down to the sheer ratio of men to women, and if you're single rather than a couple. (As has been said)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've got one big factor which makes it difficult to get the ball rolling with people on here... And thats age

What is everyone's age range that you consider to be reasonable? I'm curious... "

37-63 seems reasonable to me

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

The age isn't a factor, the percentage of men compared to women and couples is one major factor.. you're very much in abundance.

Then factor in individuals personal preference, physical builds, ethnicity, sexual preferences.. you then statistically have a slim chance of popping up on anyone's radar.

Even then, your profile has to stand out, you have to come across in a way that appeals. If you don't fulfill all of this, then guess what, there's thousands more guys to pick from.

Sorry to say you could be 20, 30, 40 etc and these factors will still remain.

Improve your odds, go to clubs and socials, get verified for being a decent guy, you're more likely to get attention for being known as trustworthy and a decent bloke.

By *hamCouple30Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Fossil

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

If as you lot say age isn't a factor why do we set it on our profile.... so i would say age definitely is a factor well at least for me !

» Add a new message to this topic