FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > The blue pill

The blue pill

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's peoples opinion of them I personally don't like them just leave me with a head ache

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

plenty of existing threads, including currently active ones, full of opinions for you to go read.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"plenty of existing threads, including currently active ones, full of opinions for you to go read."

Exactly, these forums are strictly for reference. What do you think this is? A social platform?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"plenty of existing threads, including currently active ones, full of opinions for you to go read.

Exactly, these forums are strictly for reference. What do you think this is? A social platform? "

Wow didnt realise it was for reference and also didn't realise the fab police was about sorry for asking

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"plenty of existing threads, including currently active ones, full of opinions for you to go read.

Exactly, these forums are strictly for reference. What do you think this is? A social platform?

Wow didnt realise it was for reference and also didn't realise the fab police was about sorry for asking "

I think the comment about being for referenceonly was a joke .

The forum is for everyone and as long as its within rules you can ask any question you like. If there's a hot topic eg a popular celebrity has died it might be as well to check if there's already a thread running though.

The forums are moderated

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

Wow didnt realise it was for reference and also didn't realise the fab police was about sorry for asking

I think the comment about being for referenceonly was a joke .

The forum is for everyone and as long as its within rules you can ask any question you like. If there's a hot topic eg a popular celebrity has died it might be as well to check if there's already a thread running though.

The forums are moderated "

I guess it was a bit of dry humour.

The focus of forums is ofcourse sharing thoughts, discussing issues and the like. I was just indirectly criticising the comment above. Sorry about that!

By *hamCouple30Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Blue pills are a wonderful creation!

» Add a new message to this topic