FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > help needed.

help needed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi we are having no luck at all on this site now. When first opened the account we had a few people chat with us we even arranged a social meet with one of them, which we were looking forward to as it ment we could get varified which we thought would help us as clubs are not something we would like to do due to not enjoying a previous club before,but she canceled on us last minute, after that We have had no luck at all we really didnt think it would be this difficault on this site for us. Could anyone possible give us some guidance, or are we just going to be one of the unlucky ones? thank you in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

If you are looking for single females there does not seem to be anything to entice them to get to know you. Public pics may help, but I think you will struggle on here.

we are not just looking for single females, we dont mind them being married or in a relationship but we would not what the male partner being involved at all watching or joining in

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"we are not just looking for single females, we dont mind them being married or in a relationship but we would not what the male partner being involved at all watching or joining in "

Which means you are looking for a female who plays as a single female......like most of the site.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your over long bio put me off reading to be honest so maybe you could compress it into fewer paragraphs?

Also lots of pictures of you both but nothing else to tempt the eye.

"Your over long bio put me off reading to be honest so maybe you could compress it into fewer paragraphs?

Also lots of pictures of you both but nothing else to tempt the eye. "

Thanks will try and make it shorter but we are never sure what the write and will try some different pics

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Off topic but I love the purple boots!

"Off topic but I love the purple boots!"
Thank you

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

You are only looking for a female, that means you are competing with just about all the single males on here and a lot of other couples.

Your profile says what you want/don't want, but says very little about what you have to offer the single female if she were to meet you.

You are looking for the rarest thing on Fab. We kinda thought it wouldn't be that hard, but it really is.

Have to remember, that for a single female, it must be a hugely daunting to meet a couple and getting cold feet is understandable.

Also, getting the everybody to understand the dynamic or any rules is difficult, it's a lot of stuff that has to align for it to work. Single ladies can afford to be fussy on here.

Our advice, take it slowly, be understanding and build the relationship slowly.

We haven't achieved it yet (well, not on Fab at least!) but keep trying and it may happen one day.

Good luck!

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

[Removed by poster at 08/03/20 10:50:50]

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

As Unicom hunters, you're going to have to work even harder than the single men on here unfortunately.

True, we've had long term relationships with unicorns (we even had a girlfriend living with us for 4 years) but remember, they're called unicorns for a reason!

Your best bet may be to try a club or two (gay bars have also worked for us)

Ok yes, and love the purple New Rocks!

"hi we are having no luck at all on this site now. When first opened the account we had a few people chat with us we even arranged a social meet with one of them, which we were looking forward to as it ment we could get varified which we thought would help us as clubs are not something we would like to do due to not enjoying a previous club before,but she canceled on us last minute, after that We have had no luck at all we really didnt think it would be this difficault on this site for us. Could anyone possible give us some guidance, or are we just going to be one of the unlucky ones? thank you in advance."
some people are naturally geared to this life and appeal in general to all and some don't its just life, we are all just about looking for that same single woman the only difference is i want one who is independently wealthy and can cook

We've read your profile and it may come over to some that you want everything and offer nothing in return, what you are after is a "Unicorn" a single lady who is happy to play with couples.

As sateted, they are rare but they will come and go on this site, some ladies will be happy to meet and but would want their partners present for safety.

Get some more sexy pictures and tell the ladies what thay can expect when they meet you, have a house party if you can, it's a very good way to meet new people and introduce yourself, plus you get to hand pick your guests hope this helps x

Im a single woman and you profile tells me you are bi curious, which in my experience tells me you want someone to do things to you whilst your husband watches. I am bi and that means I enjoy women also reciprocating physically.

Like lots of others on here, your profile sounds as tho you would like performing seal.

By *ueen CatWoman  over a year ago

fife

"You are looking for the rarest thing on Fab. We kinda thought it wouldn't be that hard, but it really is.

Have to remember, that for a single female, it must be a hugely daunting to meet a couple and getting cold feet is understandable.

Also, getting the everybody to understand the dynamic or any rules is difficult, it's a lot of stuff that has to align for it to work. Single ladies can afford to be fussy on here.

Our advice, take it slowly, be understanding and build the relationship slowly.

We haven't achieved it yet (well, not on Fab at least!) but keep trying and it may happen one day.

Good luck!"

This

» Add a new message to this topic