FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Am I doing something wrong?

Am I doing something wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had one meet which was amazing, and it has verified.

I've tried being respectful, hold a conversation, read profiles fully.

But I'm not sure what I am doing wrong?

Is it because I'm larger?

Or my profile?

I send face pics and try and keep my messages short and sweet. But they just get read and ignored. Or plain old deleted.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've been here just 5 weeks and already had a meet and yet you think you're doing something wrong

Most single guys wait between 6 months to a year before getting their first meet, so I'd say you should consider yourself most fortunate.

I'd ask what your expectations of the site were when you first joined - and then I'd suggest you realign them.

We're not all here to fuck anyone who asks.

You may think that you're meeting someones requirements, but they still have to fancy you - and not everyone is going to.

You've got just one picture on your profile, and it's not a particularly good one at that.

Just chill.

Single men will always struggle, this is more of a couples swinging site

Your profile says that you've only had sex with one person before joining fab. Now you've had your first meet, did you expect sex on tap?

I wouldn’t let it worry you too much.

Just be patient & don’t be pushy.

It’s harder for single guys because of the stigma that we have.

I’ve been ignored plenty of times, so it happens.

Just takes time mate. Iv had meets on here before (old accounts) you can be waiting a good few weeks or even months, then you might get a message one night asking to meet ASAP. This site is definitely more for the couples, if they like the look of you etc I’m sure you’ll get a message yourself

I have a question.

What are your expectations of being on the site?

Please answer honestly.

P

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I'd personally take out this bit, as it's not a dating site:

'I'm told I'm a lovable guy. Huge nerd, love Star Wars, DnD, The Walking Dead, and much more nerdy stuff.'

If you want people to see your personality, chat in the forums and get known there.

And I think you need more photos.

Finally, just be patient. The site is swamped with single guys, so you will find that it's not quite instashag.

Your profile is one of the better ones . Its Informative and holds the readers attention. Your photos need some work. Why the one with the comb? It doesn't make sense.

The other one is OK but doesn't really say much.

I don't think your size is holding you back.

You are younger than some - this is a swinging site and lots of people are a bit older and want to swing not fuck.

I think other people commenting are right - patience is key.

Good luck

Fab is a womans world just because of inequality in numbers. You can use that experience to not react with your ego, and actually just read profiles and communicate respectfully.Accepting rejection is part of a single guys experience on fab you can either learn from the experience, or become bitter and nasty as unfortunately some guys do it's just about how much effort your willing to put into the experience

I agree with one of the previous posters- what were your expectations when joining Fab, OP? Did you think it was a never-ending stream of women willing to open their legs for anyone who asks? As that's what your attitude suggests. You are young, and not many people on here are looking for men that are young. Why don't you try some organized socials or clubs?

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Oh, also, your age range is really narrow. Your choice, but limits things obviously.

"I have had one meet which was amazing, and it has verified.

Or my profile?

I send face pics and try and keep my messages short and sweet. But they just get read and ignored. Or plain old deleted.

Any advice would be appreciated."

In the grand scheme of things, you've done well to get a meet in just 5 weeks. Most men on here can take months, and even then, they have to put lots of effort into it.

Put a few more body and face pictures up. No cock pics, but keep one or two in reserve in case anyone asks to see your cock.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Oh, also, your age range is really narrow. Your choice, but limits things obviously. "

This how many 18-35 year old women do you think are on here and live near to you ?

There's quite a few clubs and socials near you, maybe try these as well.

Good advice given so far, but remember Jennifer Aniston is 51 ... maybe up the age limit a bit

By *ands solo 300Man  over a year ago

Gibraltar

This site has turned into a cock fest there are so many more men then there are couples or women.

Its frustrating but it is a swingers site not a i demand sex site.

Ive been on here years and never had a meet, i once bumped into some one unintententionally from the site but thats it.

This site is like crack though i cant stop looking at it even though i never get anything from it as no one will meet me for some reason?

"I have had one meet which was amazing, and it has verified.

Or my profile?

Any advice would be appreciated."

Well Done - I've been on here - on and off for about 4 months and never had a meet! I only seem to have meets on another site.

By *mileyLadyWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 00:25:34]

By *mileyLadyWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

"This site has turned into a cock fest there are so many more men then there are couples or women.

Ive been on here years and never had a meet, i once bumped into some one unintententionally from the site but thats it.

This site is like crack though i cant stop looking at it even though i never get anything from it as no one will meet me for some reason?"

I'm sorry to hear it hasn't worked out for you so far. I had a look at your profile and you seem like a really nice guy, and there's a lot more there about you than many people write. There are a lot of genuine women on here too so keep looking and I really hope it works out for you

By *restlerPhilxxxMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

"This site has turned into a cock fest there are so many more men then there are couples or women.

This site is like crack though i cant stop looking at it even though i never get anything from it as no one will meet me for some reason?"

Try finding and attending swinger socials or even try hosting one yourself. Socials are a fantastic way to meet fellow swingers and there's no pressure to play on the day, they get to know you better and can choose to take it further if things are going well.

To the OP;

Like was said almost straight away, the fact that you've been on here mere weeks and you've had your first meet says a lot.

I've been on fab coming up to 10yrs now, I didn't get my first meet until 3yrs after signing up. After that I found socials, made friends, gained a trusted reputation locally.

I don't get many meets on here nowadays but that's due to the niche fun I'm seeking, profile is too long for most but I'm not fussed bout that. Unfortunately fab simply is not anything like adult friend finder(better still) but you're unlikely to get a new swinger fuck every week.

» Add a new message to this topic