FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Romance on Fabs

Romance on Fabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s come to my attention that it’s extremely hard to find a partner open to the life style.

I don’t want to have sex with other people . I’d like to share her or even watch her with someone else .What I mean to say I don’t want to have Sec with loads of other ladies.

My question have people found romance on Fabs ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Know quite a few couple who found love here and it's lovely.

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

We met on here as singles nearly six years ago and have been living together for the past five. Not sure we’d ever have called it romance! But it’s worked out very well so far

We know of a lot of couples who have met through swinging and it’s worked out well.

"It’s come to my attention that it’s extremely hard to find a partner open to the life style.

I don’t want to have sex with other people . I’d like to share her or even watch her with someone else .What I mean to say I don’t want to have Sec with loads of other ladies.

My question have people found romance on Fabs ?"

Well just avoid the couples and try stick with single women and im sure something will happen, use your status to say what you're looking for and im sure you'll get some messages. Good luck OP

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"It’s come to my attention that it’s extremely hard to find a partner open to the life style.

Are you saying you'd likeca partner who would be happy to have sex with others, but you don't want sex with others?xx

There is a current dating fab kik group, i just join today. Maybe it may interest you, there is a thread open on here about it. No harm in having a peek at who's on offer here....

What I’m saying really is I don’t want to have sex with loads of women and be in a relationship. I like the social side of the life style too. And I’d like to enjoy it with someone .

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"What I’m saying really is I don’t want to have sex with loads of women and be in a relationship. I like the social side of the life style too. And I’d like to enjoy it with someone ."

Ah ok so you and a partner just having sex together and a few others?x

Can you PM me info in that please ?

Yes

Can you send me info in that please ?

My question have people found romance on Fabs ?

There is a current dating fab kik group, i just join today. Maybe it may interest you, there is a thread open on here about it. No harm in having a peek at who's on offer here.... "

By *DSGCouple  over a year ago

That place in

Yes us, started as fuck buddies and devolved into a relationships

Kinda surprised us also lol

"Can you PM me info in that please ?"

I can't you must go into the thread made here on the forums and message the OP or someone there. They will then add you to it.

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

Knows several couples that have met through swinging.

Some last.

Some don't.

But if you find someone that you click with it don't matter where you meet them in the first place.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

we met through fab.... within a week it became exclusive(fab exclusive), within a few months it became a relationship, within a year it became a love like no other, I'm watching him now fart in his sleep and he's the most attractive man that fucked my face #truelove

Belfast

"Knows several couples that have met through swinging.

Some last.

Some don't.

But if you find someone that you click with it don't matter where you meet them in the first place. "

If you're a swinger at heart and are into sharing and exploring fab is the best place to find someone compatible as you can be completely honest with them from the get go.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"we met through fab.... within a week it became exclusive(fab exclusive), within a few months it became a relationship, within a year it became a love like no other, I'm watching him now fart in his sleep and he's the most attractive man that fucked my face #truelove"

Love a good romp com with a happy ending

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dundalk

As a swinging poly couple we have met someone through here and hope to again

"we met through fab.... within a week it became exclusive(fab exclusive), within a few months it became a relationship, within a year it became a love like no other, I'm watching him now fart in his sleep and he's the most attractive man that fucked my face #truelove"

I love this

Yeah it's possible OP, myself and my better half met when we were singles on here, three years later and things are amazing

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Short answer OP is yes! I know many coupple that met on here.

"We met on here as singles nearly six years ago and have been living together for the past five. Not sure we’d ever have called it romance! But it’s worked out very well so far

We know of a lot of couples who have met through swinging and it’s worked out well.

"

That's a lovely story.

"we met through fab.... within a week it became exclusive(fab exclusive), within a few months it became a relationship, within a year it became a love like no other, I'm watching him now fart in his sleep and he's the most attractive man that fucked my face

#truelove"

Hahahaha...you made my day. What a lovely couple.

"We met on here as singles nearly six years ago and have been living together for the past five. Not sure we’d ever have called it romance! But it’s worked out very well so far

"

Very lucky.. I wish I had met someone to enjoy fab and more.. but alas no. So trying in the vanilla world lol

We met here years ago. Jay was part of a couple, I thought he was a prick tbh. Got chatting after he split with his ex, got along, started dating. Together going on 4 years now, engaged and have child together now.

"We met here years ago. Jay was part of a couple, I thought he was a prick tbh. Got chatting after he split with his ex, got along, started dating. Together going on 4 years now, engaged and have child together now."

Ah love this

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"We met here years ago. Jay was part of a couple, I thought he was a prick tbh. Got chatting after he split with his ex, got along, started dating. Together going on 4 years now, engaged and have child together now."

This is a lovely story

Super stuff

Do you still think he's a prick?!

"We met here years ago. Jay was part of a couple, I thought he was a prick tbh. Got chatting after he split with his ex, got along, started dating. Together going on 4 years now, engaged and have child together now.

Do you still think he's a prick?! "

apparently i'm still a prick whenever she's wrong about something or when i wind her up

"

apparently i'm still a prick whenever she's wrong about something or when i wind her up "

Which I hope is often!

The wind up part.... Not the wrong part!

"

apparently i'm still a prick whenever she's wrong about something or when i wind her up

Which I hope is often!

The wind up part.... Not the wrong part! "

Too bloody often for his own good lol some days he's lucky to live

Some last.

Some don't.

But if you find someone that you click with it don't matter where you meet them in the first place.

If you're a swinger at heart and are into sharing and exploring fab is the best place to find someone compatible as you can be completely honest with them from the get go."

Agreed 100%

Met my King on here 2.5 yrs ago when I used to get 400 msgs a day..(and he tells everyone about it too haha ) how I didnt miss his msg I dont know.. so I totally believe we were meant to meet on here.. In a relship 1.5 yrs. Best one I had all my life.

Been single now for over eight years and loving it. During this time quite a few women I've had no strings attached fun with have expressed an interest in a serious relationship, but I just wasn't feeling enthusiastic to be completely honest. Funnily enough the one lady whom I was extremely fond of, she was quite happy to just use me for sex. She used to say to me "If my lovely boyfriend had your skills, I wouldn't have to come visit you ya naughty bastard"

"Ah women, they make the highs higher, and the lows even more so"- Friedrich Nietzsche

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"Been single now for over eight years and loving it. During this time quite a few women I've had no strings attached fun with have expressed an interest in a serious relationship, but I just wasn't feeling enthusiastic to be completely honest. Funnily enough the one lady whom I was extremely fond of, she was quite happy to just use me for sex. She used to say to me "If my lovely boyfriend had your skills, I wouldn't have to come visit you ya naughty bastard"

"Ah women, they make the highs higher, and the lows even more so"- Friedrich Nietzsche"

Zero relevance to the topic

"Been single now for over eight years and loving it. During this time quite a few women I've had no strings attached fun with have expressed an interest in a serious relationship, but I just wasn't feeling enthusiastic to be completely honest. Funnily enough the one lady whom I was extremely fond of, she was quite happy to just use me for sex. She used to say to me "If my lovely boyfriend had your skills, I wouldn't have to come visit you ya naughty bastard"

"Ah women, they make the highs higher, and the lows even more so"- Friedrich Nietzsche

Zero relevance to the topic"

Some last.

Some don't.

If you're a swinger at heart and are into sharing and exploring fab is the best place to find someone compatible as you can be completely honest with them from the get go.

Agreed 100%

Met my King on here 2.5 yrs ago when I used to get 400 msgs a day..(and he tells everyone about it too haha ) how I didnt miss his msg I dont know.. so I totally believe we were meant to meet on here.. In a relship 1.5 yrs. Best one I had all my life. "

This is great, very positive Cara, i seen some pics of you both, ye look fab together and it gives people hope, i am to different out there in the real world of dating. I know that it's just to hard so I give up now. But i am positive at the same time here the majority of times anyway lol... Xx

Some last.

Some don't.

Agreed 100%

Met my King on here 2.5 yrs ago when I used to get 400 msgs a day..(and he tells everyone about it too haha ) how I didnt miss his msg I dont know.. so I totally believe we were meant to meet on here.. In a relship 1.5 yrs. Best one I had all my life.

This is great, very positive Cara, i seen some pics of you both, ye look fab together and it gives people hope, i am to different out there in the real world of dating. I know that it's just to hard so I give up now. But i am positive at the same time here the majority of times anyway lol... Xx "

Its a cliche but you know what they say about not looking? Neither of us were looking for anything we were both happy single and fed up with disastrous relships..we all been where you are now.. Just enjoy the journey wherever it takes you and the rest will follow.. xx

Some last.

Some don't.

Agreed 100%

This is great, very positive Cara, i seen some pics of you both, ye look fab together and it gives people hope, i am to different out there in the real world of dating. I know that it's just to hard so I give up now. But i am positive at the same time here the majority of times anyway lol... Xx

Its a cliche but you know what they say about not looking? Neither of us were looking for anything we were both happy single and fed up with disastrous relships..we all been where you are now.. Just enjoy the journey wherever it takes you and the rest will follow.. xx"

Thanks Cara

Belfast

Some last.

Some don't.

Agreed 100%

Its a cliche but you know what they say about not looking? Neither of us were looking for anything we were both happy single and fed up with disastrous relships..we all been where you are now.. Just enjoy the journey wherever it takes you and the rest will follow.. xx"

Have to agree - neither of us were looking for any relationships either as both had our own fair share of unhappy years with bad partners and were happy enough to just be single for a while. It all just happened naturally though without either of us pushing it in any direction. We just found ourselves to be happier with each other than apart

By *nigmatic DuoCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

We are sickeningly happy together xx

» Add a new message to this topic