FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What is it all about

What is it all about

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lurrynfee OP   Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Do you like /dislike group chats and why ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Most of them start out full of good intentions but very soon a clash of personality or someone new added who doesn't fit in straight away causes them to go off the rails.

Very few group chats last long because there will always be someone looking to dominate the conversation or jealousy kicks in almost as soon as the flirting does.

You may be extremely lucky and find one that has a good mix of people who just enjoy the craic and the cake and are relaxed enough to sustain.

It's impossible to maintain a group that is only interested in pic sharing or tales of their latest conquest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can be fun and I've got to know some lovely people.

I did see one end in absolute carnage though and showed a really nasty side to some people you would otherwise think were nice folk

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

We've been in quite a few for the purposes of naughty chats and pic/video swapping, they inveriabky end up being very boring with lots of lurkers

Meh, not for me, haven't got the time to spend following every comment and they almost inevitably descend into gossip, which is presumably the appeal for some, I'll pass.

I'm an introvert anyway so prefer more in-depth interaction one to one - or two or three

I've been in a few, the ones set up for socials or MnG are good as gives you a chance to chat to other people going. They usually stop after the event.

Been in one or two which ended up in Carnage and it was like a competition on what pic the women could show next.

Thankfully in two now which have nice wee group that pop in and out and chat. No competition no bitchiness etc

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Don't really like them and can't see myself joining any new ones again. I prefer small groups or just one on one chats.

Kaizer abhors them!

Monotonous repetition

"Kaizer abhors them!

Monotonous repetition "

Bit like fab at Moment

"Most of them start out full of good intentions but very soon a clash of personality or someone new added who doesn't fit in straight away causes them to go off the rails.

Very few group chats last long because there will always be someone looking to dominate the conversation or jealousy kicks in almost as soon as the flirting does.

You may be extremely lucky and find one that has a good mix of people who just enjoy the craic and the cake and are relaxed enough to sustain.

It's impossible to maintain a group that is only interested in pic sharing or tales of their latest conquest. "

I am in a great Kik group for nearly a year. There's never being one bad word or argument in it. It's a great mix of sexy sound singles. Looking forward to to our next social when this is all over. I think it works as everyone had being recommended by another Fabber.

"Most of them start out full of good intentions but very soon a clash of personality or someone new added who doesn't fit in straight away causes them to go off the rails.

It's impossible to maintain a group that is only interested in pic sharing or tales of their latest conquest.

I am in a great Kik group for nearly a year. There's never being one bad word or argument in it. It's a great mix of sexy sound singles. Looking forward to to our next social when this is all over. I think it works as everyone had being recommended by another Fabber. "

Think that what helps to recommendations. Was a great wee group when was in it.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Not our thing at all

"Kaizer abhors them!

Monotonous repetition

Bit like fab at Moment "

Except life doesn't throw up unsolicited pictures

"Kaizer abhors them!

Monotonous repetition

Bit like fab at Moment

Except life doesn't throw up unsolicited pictures "

You be surprised lol

"Kaizer abhors them!

Monotonous repetition

Bit like fab at Moment

Except life doesn't throw up unsolicited pictures

You be surprised lol"

You're right, Kaizer would be surprised

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I joined a few over the yrs on here looking for a bit of light chat and banter i never last long unfortunately....Ive seen people trying to be the centre of attention with constant chat and picture posting causing arguments and jealous streaks....I've seen people saying nasty horrible things about others then in the same breath come on here and be the best of friends

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I’ve been in a few and it’s generally the smaller groups that tend to work

When they get too big there’s generally one or two people who control it and they pick and chose the type of people they want in it rather than what works for the group

When they work, they work really well

When they don’t work, they’re a waste of time

Definitely prefer small groups of people who are self aware.

In a general sense, what I've found here is that there are fingers pointing in all directions with something to say about everyone else. Those very people see nothing wrong with themselves and try to claim ownership as one of the "good ones".

But if you spend your time complaining about everyone else being bad, of course the false perception is that you're the "good" one.

Fortunately, astute people who see past the veil of others will be highlighted in these forums and so you will automatically be drawn to the those of authenticity.

By *lurrynfee OP   Couple  over a year ago

donegal

"I joined a few over the yrs on here looking for a bit of light chat and banter i never last long unfortunately....Ive seen people trying to be the centre of attention with constant chat and picture posting causing arguments and jealous streaks....I've seen people saying nasty horrible

things about others then in the same breath come on here and be the best of friends "

Cant say I've run into this but have made some lovely friends from group chats

» Add a new message to this topic