FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Addressing couples

Addressing couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungry Cat OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Genuine question for singles and couples:

When a new person approaches you as a couple, do you prefer if they:

A) Approach a male half and talk about the female half standing right there by his side in third person i.e. "Your missus is looking nice, would you mind if I played with her"

B) Approach the female half with the man standing right by her side and speak about him in third person i.e. "Hi gorgeous, sure your Mr wouldn't mind if I took you home"

C) Approach both parts of a couple and include both in a conversation i.e. "Hi guys, you both seem like good fun"

And to singles: what's your usual approach (from the options above) and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Genuine question for singles and couples:

A) Approach a male half and talk about the female half standing right there by his side in third person i.e. "Your missus is looking nice, would you mind if I played with her"

B) Approach the female half with the man standing right by her side and speak about him in third person i.e. "Hi gorgeous, sure your Mr wouldn't mind if I took you home"

C) Approach both parts of a couple and include both in a conversation i.e. "Hi guys, you both seem like good fun"

And to singles: what's your usual approach (from the options above) and why? "

As a single mine is C, I think the fact a couple is a couple I would like to speak to both. I know there are some Dom and sub couples here but for me I normally address both.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

If you know youre talking to the wife becsuse she has told you, then its fine to address her, but be respectful of him and what is on their profile. If you are messaging a first message, or if they havent made clear who youre chstting to, then you should address them both.

Yeah Both..C

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

C

From a couples point of view if a single male makes to effort with dickhead and cunt likes the guy he's in. But for a single girl she has to make the effort with cunt or she is going nowhere. At the end of the day it's all about respect. We have had cocky guys and girls who just because they are a girl aproch us and go straight in for a kiss get told off and jog on.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I'll always address both. Even in forum games I'll make a point of addressing both rather than direct my comment just at the female half.

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

Definitely speak to and Address both and involve both.

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Think its definitely C, especially to begin with anyway as it shows respect for both in the couple

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Always C then ask the male half what he's not comfortable with.

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Usually people address us both til we are chatting for a bit. If we post a new pic and it’s of me they will often address the mail to me if it’s about the photo. We don’t get too worried about who’s being addressed, it can be tricky chatting to a couple especially if one or other is on more. Once they are polite to whoever they are directing the conversation at, it’s fine by us.

Bea x

"Usually people address us both til we are chatting for a bit. If we post a new pic and it’s of me they will often address the mail to me if it’s about the photo. We don’t get too worried about who’s being addressed, it can be tricky chatting to a couple especially if one or other is on more. Once they are polite to whoever they are directing the conversation at, it’s fine by us.

Bea x"

Cock!

I was supposed to be polite?!

A couple is a unit... my partner when I had one was always ignored and I hated that. Or when others spoke his language I was left out. Personally I like to address both and if you play you mainly play with the couple and also shows respect

Usually approach both. If you're meeting a couples ya have to be on the same page as both. I always mention what I'm looking for , about me and so on. Always compliment them to.

I never expect anything as we all have our types, and I may not be everyone's cup of tea. Usually it's my age, and that's fine

But when we do hit it off its great. Love to get to know both sides before a meet

If it’s not C they aren’t going to get very far, male or female.

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

On the reverse of this I find that couples who contact me rarely define who is chatting. However when replying I will say 'you2'

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

C would be the only respectable option in my opinion. Mrs x

C is really the only option to be fair, mad how many dont think to address both of us haha

I usually address us all as the same being to truly connect.......

We should like to take us home shouldnt we

all though this sounds like one of those questions that only really wants one answer

By *eirdre40Couple  over a year ago

Dublin South

It would have to be C , anything else is just plain rude in my opinion.

By *pringbok95Couple  over a year ago

Limavady

C after all it is a couple profile

By *ummer_XOWoman  over a year ago

Tyrone

always, always C - addressing both individuals together x

By *arti and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Here, there & everywhere

We've had all 3 but prefer C xx

Always C..couples dont always identify who is answering first couple of messages.

I would always go with C at the start unless they say differnet. To me its just manners.

Belfast

"Always C..couples dont always identify who is answering first couple of messages."

Probably because it shouldn't matter who's answering as couples in general like to be treated as one and dont reply at all before both agree on what to reply.

C is polite but we have found mainly we get A and B which we find reflects on the individual.

When asked at times who they are chatting to and it’s myself I do pretend to be Eros and then there is radio silence.

Good way to out the numpties though.

Fun fact: 99% of the time you are talking with the man of a couple.

I expect arseholes to get back to me and go "well not for us" rabble rabble. But it's 99%.

Belfast

"Fun fact: 99% of the time you are talking with the man of a couple.

I expect arseholes to get back to me and go "well not for us" rabble rabble. But it's 99%. "

I Must only ever meet and get to know the 1%.

Funny that.

Missus

I expect arseholes to get back to me and go "well not for us" rabble rabble. But it's 99%.

Funny that.

Missus"

I don't care?

Funny that. Lol.

Our profile is quite clear on who answers messages from people we have never met.

By ignoring what's said on our profile you can be very sure I'm going to ignore your message

Funny that.

Missus

I don't care?

Funny that. Lol. "

Belfast

Funny that.

Missus

I don't care?

Funny that. Lol. "

I don't care if you care about my personal experience. At least I don't generalize 99% of all fab users on it unlike some.

talk about tarring everyone with the same brush

I expect arseholes to get back to me and go "well not for us" rabble rabble. But it's 99%. "

Well it may not be for them. I've often been told I'm to young, and that's their preference. Id prefer they say it than chat for 6 weeks and nothing come of it

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Well clearly I would choose option C like your approaching a couple not a single person so all parties should be involved in the discussion it's the same with these couple profiles why just show one half of the couple to me that's not fair hey but what do I know lol

B or C x

Funny that.

Missus

I don't care?

Funny that. Lol.

I don't care if you care about my personal experience. At least I don't generalize 99% of all fab users on it unlike some.

talk about tarring everyone with the same brush "

Funny you mention personal experience as I too am basing it on that. This is a singles profile but I was on before with a couple's profile with a gf.

Of course you naturally ask who are we speaking too and so many times it was the guy.

In fact there was times where they said it was the "woman" but (and I do laugh at this one looking back) how "she" was saying how we should meet her husband in a bar in town. That "she" might drop by later if she can.... That we can have fun with him. She doesn't need to come. Of course I wasn't born yesterday.

A of course

By *ainted SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin / Wicklow

Definitely A for me. Any time I approach a couple profile, I respect both and as Im there chat and hopefully meet n please both equally, all my messages and questions are sent for both or either one read / reply to

As a single I would start with C then follow their lead/preference, unless there has been some communication that A or B would be preferred on their part. Respect for all parties is key

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

In party situations sometimes it's very hard to figure out who's with who and that's where the problems begin

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"In party situations sometimes it's very hard to figure out who's with who and that's where the problems begin "

Could you not wear stickers....it would be funny trying to match the names like a game

"In party situations sometimes it's very hard to figure out who's with who and that's where the problems begin

Could you not wear stickers....it would be funny trying to match the names like a game "

genuine

Or just ask

» Add a new message to this topic