FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > seriously !!

seriously !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

logged on tonight quite a few messages waiting but biggest majority was 21 to 24 yrs old now i state on my profile the age range and that big warning would come up before they mail why hav,nt they got the sense not to mail cause it only earns them a block , or maybe there wearin rose tinted glasses! gettin quite sick of it lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you can make it so that no one outside your agerange can mail you

"I think you can make it so that no one outside your agerange can mail you"

just block people you don't want to hear from!

I have the same problem !!!! I mean women aged 20 to 25 wanting me to shag them throwing their thongs at me . I mean like OMG don't they just know like that they are too young like !!!!

Glad I am not alone in this though . If only I had the energy I could take a few seconds to alter my filters of course .

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

happens to me every day, i stopped going to buy petrol in the local garage as the girl behind the counter kept asking me if i wanted to buy a car wash and like i every time i say to her "its ok love , i only came to buy petrol for my lawnmower" tut....some people just cant take the hint]

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"logged on tonight quite a few messages waiting but biggest majority was 21 to 24 yrs old now i state on my profile the age range and that big warning would come up before they mail why hav,nt they got the sense not to mail cause it only earns them a block , or maybe there wearin rose tinted glasses! gettin quite sick of it lol "

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

Use your filters.

My heart bless for ye lads the tortured single men I dunno why ye all don't just give in to temptation

"happens to me every day, i stopped going to buy petrol in the local garage as the girl behind the counter kept asking me if i wanted to buy a car wash and like i every time i say to her "its ok love , i only came to buy petrol for my lawnmower" tut....some people just cant take the hint]"

Well for some . I only have a push mower and the blades aren't even that sharp.........

Same with me jimmy. As for couples under 30 their the biggest pests. I had to filter them out, forever sending me meet requests with phone no.s and pics attached.

The hardship us guys go through eh

whats that boots ad say here come the girls , they need to change that to here comes the knobs lol

Ty38 that is really not nice a good mild mannered church going girl should not use words like knob!! But to address your post my advice is filter filter filter!! Now tell me to f off lol

By *he Irish RoverMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

Deary deary me TY.... what a hard life you lead girl! xx

"Ty38 that is really not nice a good mild mannered church going girl should not use words like knob!! But to address your post my advice is filter filter filter!! Now tell me to f off lol "

sure i only go to it if it needs be and i know god loves me anyway lol yea just got mailed on how to do the filter thing so am set up for life now lol

"Deary deary me TY.... what a hard life you lead girl! xx "

aye whats a girl to do BIG SIGH lol !!!

» Add a new message to this topic