FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The one act which made you think I am a Dom/Sub/Switch

The one act which made you think I am a Dom/Sub/Switch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Folks

Been in Europe for the last 10 weeks due to work trip and missed flights bla bla bla

Question that came to mind (trust me I had time to think), what event or fantasy has helped people define their sexual traits/identity ?

Love to hear them, for me as a switch it was very much an ex who enjoyed being more dominant having always being more dominant myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

As you say I think it's mostly a question of being open minded enough to give new things a go and see if you enjoy them.

Exactly, I agree, I wonder how many times you can change preferences or if it's always fluid?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's to find like minded people is key and can be a problem

My first girlfriend when I was 16 bending me over and rimming me and putting a finger in my ass. When she forced my head down just before I came so I'd cum on my own face and lots more like that. Was dominant for years after, too young to know that she was actually a dominant and the last year been loving being more submissive and only realized recently it was because of those experiences. So now I'm a switch but at the moment more exploring my sub side.

An ex tying my hands and choking me made me realize I have some submissive trait's and want to explore it a bit more

All very good examples, some very sexy ones may I add

» Add a new message to this topic