FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > I'm not like others!

I'm not like others!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungry Cat OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

How do you feel when someone puts others down to make themselves look better?

Me and Dirk had a discussion recently.

Lots of men would message saying things along the line of "I'm not like others because I'm decent and genuine etc. And others here are insane and I'm not one of them. You should meet me because I like to take time while others just want a quick fuck."

I say why do some people feel the need to compare themselves to some imaginary others and put others down. To me it shows a shitty personal trait if one can't just be themselves without trying to impress with how very different and much better they are than others.

Dirk says: well at least they're decent enough not to come with their cock in their hands.

What's your take on them "I'm better than others" claims?

Missus

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are a lot of sales people here and as soon as they sell they are onto the next customer

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I think most men would say anything if they thought they would have sex by saying it.

Maybe they think they are being original not knowing that you already get the same message numerous times

Those kind of messages are the ones that really stink of desperation

By *D125Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

"I think most men would say anything if they thought they would have sex by saying it.

Maybe they think they are being original not knowing that you already get the same message numerous times "

Indeed, & a quick glance at the sender's profile & description usually screams sex-deprivation, with the desperation leaking further through in the msg they send.

Or, at least, this has my experience from the men, bi or otherwise, who msg me

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Based on my experience those who talk the talk normally don't walk the walk and are sheit meets regardless if they put others down at the same time. Although the latter isn't a great trait.

In my experience, anyone who claims to be too good to be true, is usually fake as fuck.

Quite a lot of Women over the age of 30 are notorious for front-loading their personalities- ie they portray themselves in a very positive light as being absolutely fabulous, but any reasonably savvy guy with a bit of life experience can see right through their bullshit fake persona...

Genuine ..... genuine what ? Toolbag ?

Professional ..... why should I care about this ? Not looking to advance my career or talk work

Discreet ...... Means married but pretending the discretion is for our benefit

"Genuine ..... genuine what ? Toolbag ?

Professional ..... why should I care about this ? Not looking to advance my career or talk work

Discreet ...... Means married but pretending the discretion is for our benefit "

This!!!!

"Genuine ..... genuine what ? Toolbag ?

Discreet ...... Means married but pretending the discretion is for our benefit "

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ye I've had a few messages that say stuff like that. It's an immediately turn off and I won't meet or continue chatting to anyone that does.It's not a nice trait in someone when they need to put someone else down in order to boost themselves. And like someone said the ones who usually boast how great they are usually are a dissapointment anyhow.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I wouldn't be too judgemental of men who talk like this. Many many on this site complain about the behaviour of single(ish) men. They are just trying to distance themselves from that.

"In my experience, anyone who claims to be too good to be true, is usually fake as fuck.

Quite a lot of Women over the age of 30 are notorious for front-loading their personalities- ie they portray themselves in a very positive light as being absolutely fabulous, but any reasonably savvy guy with a bit of life experience can see right through their bullshit fake persona... "

Maybe it's because the women of that see through certain mens arrogant sexist bullshit and shitty attitude towards women and have the confidence to call them out on it

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"In my experience, anyone who claims to be too good to be true, is usually fake as fuck.

Quite a lot of Women over the age of 30 are notorious for front-loading their personalities- ie they portray themselves in a very positive light as being absolutely fabulous, but any reasonably savvy guy with a bit of life experience can see right through their bullshit fake persona... "

Yawn..

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

first paragraph kinda describes yourself

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Quite a lot of Women over the age of 30 are notorious for front-loading their personalities- ie they portray themselves in a very positive light as being absolutely fabulous, but any reasonably savvy guy with a bit of life experience can see right through their bullshit fake persona...

Maybe it's because the women of that see through certain mens arrogant sexist bullshit and shitty attitude towards women and have the confidence to call them out on it"

100% this

A little man putting others down in order to look like a big man is not a man

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Men on here say alot of things to get a fuck. And out there in the vanilla world.

I take everything with a big pinch of salt.

Actions speak louder then words.

Looking on the forums and from messages I receive I think negging is a popular tactic these days. Low-grade insults meant to undermine the self-confidence of a person so they might be more vulnerable to your advances.For anyone unaware of what it is here is a definition"

"Negging is an act of emotional manipulation whereby a person makes a deliberate backhanded compliment or otherwise flirtatious remark to another person to undermine their confidence and increase their need of the manipulator's approval. The term was coined and prescribed by pickup artists"

Magical Forrest

I receive abuse every single day ...

I brush it off...

Apparently my face looks like a dirty distorted relapsed rectum ...

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I receive abuse every single day ...

I brush it off...

"

Christ if my dirty distorted relapsed rectum looked like your face I'd be very fuckin happy

By *uniorendowedMan  over a year ago

London Derbyshire

I'm disappointed in the way the majority of people are taking this as a negative

Just because a guy says that it doesn't mean he is trying to deliberately put others down in the process he may be just trying to differentiate himself from the flock due to how he believes they are perceived as a group i.e. men in this case

Not every guy on here is desperate, sex depraved and would say anything for the ride blah blah blah and based on the comments above and how some groups are described on here it's not wonder people would have to try and differentiate themselves.

Whether they are imaginary others or not we all have preconceived ideas in our heads about groups or individuals based off our own personal experiences. It's also more than likely that they are saying that to you based on how they believe you feel about the group they are in which could have come from descriptions in your bio, statuses or even forums like this.

The saying is Life Is Sales right, and the person saying the statement may mean no harm, i'm different does not necessarily translate to everybody else is rubbish so just wait and see and their actions would be much louder than their words

And the for Men that have agreed and giving reasons like they would say anything to get the ride; it could be said that your agreeing for that very same reason and indirectly proving to everyone you are different

buttt i dont know what your intentions were so it would be wrong for me to say that!!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I'm disappointed in the way the majority of people are taking this as a negative

Just because a guy says that it doesn't mean he is trying to deliberately put others down in the process he may be just trying to differentiate himself from the flock due to how he believes they are perceived as a group i.e. men in this case

Not every guy on here is desperate, sex depraved and would say anything for the ride blah blah blah and based on the comments above and how some groups are described on here it's not wonder people would have to try and differentiate themselves.

Whether they are imaginary others or not we all have preconceived ideas in our heads about groups or individuals based off our own personal experiences. It's also more than likely that they are saying that to you based on how they believe you feel about the group they are in which could have come from descriptions in your bio, statuses or even forums like this.

The saying is Life Is Sales right, and the person saying the statement may mean no harm, i'm different does not necessarily translate to everybody else is rubbish so just wait and see and their actions would be much louder than their words

And the for Men that have agreed and giving reasons like they would say anything to get the ride; it could be said that your agreeing for that very same reason and indirectly proving to everyone you are different

buttt i dont know what your intentions were so it would be wrong for me to say that!!"

It's not about someone claiming they are genuine and to be fair you normally don't need anyone to tell you if they are genuine or not you usually can tell if you chat a while if they are.

It is they say things like oh I'd be a way better fuck than anyone else you'd meet off here I can pound you for hours longer than anyone else can. Personally I can't think of anything more boring than someone just bating away like that. But most of the messages I get like where guys claim they are the best fuck ever that is usually what they say.

Different strokes for different folks but anyone coming out with stuff like that to me in messages will just stop me chatting. Same as the ones giving out about every other woman on here.

Just chat be yourself without the need to prove what you are or what you are without the need to knock others.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I was in sales for almost 30 years and I was a pretty average salesman. I always focused on the product or service I was selling rather than base my sales pitch on what others were doing or weren't capable of supplying.

Maybe that's why I didn't make my fortune on sales commission but at least I was true to myself.

I take the same attitude to fab.

Just imagine if women messaged men the standard fab message women get

Hi fab man

I’m a fit , discreet , professional , polite , non time-wasting , genuine woman who can fuck for hours and will turn up to meet you anywhere ,anytime .

Probably wouldn’t get any replies

"I receive abuse every single day ...

I brush it off...

"

Kaizer received abuse lately from a Douchebag of a forum lurker... Yes you!

Fucking Douchebags everywhere Miss Hood

"Just imagine if women messaged men the standard fab message women get

Hi fab man

I’m a fit , discreet , professional , polite , non time-wasting , genuine woman who can fuck for hours and will turn up to meet you anywhere ,anytime .

Probably wouldn’t get any replies "

Eh that happens

London Derbyshire

"

It is they say things like oh I'd be a way better fuck than anyone else you'd meet off here I can pound you for hours longer than anyone else can. Personally I can't think of anything more boring than someone just bating away like that. But most of the messages I get like where guys claim they are the best fuck ever that is usually what they say.

Different strokes for different folks but anyone coming out with stuff like that to me in messages will just stop me chatting. Same as the ones giving out about every other woman on here.

Just chat be yourself without the need to prove what you are or what you are without the need to knock others. "

Fair enough JustBo I completely agree with you. It’s almost like false advertising claims in a way and I can imagine how most ‘I’m going to give you the best fuck of your life messages can put you to sleep’

I feel like although linked it’s different to what OP was getting at but maybe I’m wrong ?

By *ungry Cat OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

"

Just chat be yourself without the need to prove what you are or what you are without the need to knock others.

Fair enough JustBo I completely agree with you. It’s almost like false advertising claims in a way and I can imagine how most ‘I’m going to give you the best fuck of your life messages can put you to sleep’

I feel like although linked it’s different to what OP was getting at but maybe I’m wrong ? "

Nope, she's 100% on point. This is what I was getting at.

Be it "I'm the best fuck", "I'm better looking", "I'm kinder, more genuine, sane" than the rest.

Anything along them lines.

I'm a girl who believes that actions speak louder than words.

Wouldn't mind if that someone would claim to just be good. Not better than everyone else though. That's just arrogant and cocky.

Missus

London Derbyshire

Fair enough. Apologies for misreading the post

By *edro50Man  over a year ago

enniskillen

I just say what I enjoy and I'm a nice easy going guy! don't think I need to do more!

Maybe it's because the women of that see through certain mens arrogant sexist bullshit and shitty attitude towards women and have the confidence to call them out on it"

Absolutely nothing arrogant or sexist about refusing to engage with people who hide behind a fake persona. Some of my best friend's are straight talking unpretentious women.

Quite a lot of Women over the age of 30 are notorious for front-loading their personalities- ie they portray themselves in a very positive light as being absolutely fabulous, but any reasonably savvy guy with a bit of life experience can see right through their bullshit fake persona... first paragraph kinda describes yourself "

I've never made any grandiose claims about myself.

Yes I can fuck a for hours on end, but only if she's a horny red blooded passionate woman.

I've only met with two genuine women from this crazy website, and both of em verified me as being able to fuck for ages

Magical Forrest

I promise I have real boobs and a real vagina... hair is real too ...

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

"I promise I have real boobs and a real vagina... hair is real too ...

"

We'll need to see proof of that

Magical Forrest

We'll need to see proof of that "

See pics

We'll need to see proof of that

See pics "

Real, and gorgeous

» Add a new message to this topic