FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Number 1......

Number 1......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a lot of thought and contemplation I went ahead and done it. This covid-19 lockdown shit had me looking like some sort of hairy cave man type of specimen so, with great excitement coupled with fear I opened the box and took the hair clippers out....

The wee neighbour said “I’ll do it for you, what number do you want it?”... I thought long and hard and envisaged myself with a number 5 then a number 2, number 3 kept coming into the conversation until I sat in the chair...I was like a man possessed..... it just slipped out and I said at the top of my voice “take it all off, I want a number 1!!!”

The neighbour suggested I started off at number 3...”try a number 3” she said... “see if you like it, you can always take a little bit more off but remember, you can’t put it back on!”... that was it, my mind was firmly made up...”I want a number 1” I shreaked “and I want it now!”.

Today I feel like a new man, like someone has lifted a heavy burden off my shoulders. It feels clean, fresh, i don’t need hair gel or wax and my baldy spot has gone!!!

Go get it done.. I recommend a number 1!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Contemplation should be done before you make this decision, l find a good time to do this is while having a #2 and then the decisions on #’s 1,3’s and 5’s will flow smoothly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After a lot of thought and contemplation I went ahead and done it. This covid-19 lockdown shit had me looking like some sort of hairy cave man type of specimen so, with great excitement coupled with fear I opened the box and took the hair clippers out....

The wee neighbour said “I’ll do it for you, what number do you want it?”... I thought long and hard and envisaged myself with a number 5 then a number 2, number 3 kept coming into the conversation until I sat in the chair...I was like a man possessed..... it just slipped out and I said at the top of my voice “take it all off, I want a number 1!!!”

The neighbour suggested I started off at number 3...”try a number 3” she said... “see if you like it, you can always take a little bit more off but remember, you can’t put it back on!”... that was it, my mind was firmly made up...”I want a number 1” I shreaked “and I want it now!”.

Today I feel like a new man, like someone has lifted a heavy burden off my shoulders. It feels clean, fresh, i don’t need hair gel or wax and my baldy spot has gone!!!

Go get it done.. I recommend a number 1!! "

At no stage did you consider a number 4 ?

By *iquidRavenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

OP doesn't fuck about

Like some 80s Cop who takes a last drag from his cigarette

Says "I'm getting too old for this shit"

And goes in one last time

The Sarge probably tells him he's reckless or a loose canon but he gives no shits

As this Columbian Cartel isnt gonna end itself

Fair play on the no 1

.. bold choice

Not bold enough to go for the 0 blade

OP it's called the Covid Cut

By *iquidRavenMan  over a year ago

Dublin