FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > One strike and your out??

One strike and your out??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So when it comes to a meet cancelling meets..... do you have a one strike and your out policy or do you give them another chance??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It really depends on the circumstances and how much notice they've given me.

If I wasn't really inconvenienced by it and they really interest me I give them another chance.

By *ightowl26Man  over a year ago

dublin

kinda depends what the circumstances are really doesnt it?????

it depends on why they cancel, im all for giving second chances to be honest though, i myself have had to cancel once or twice due to completely unforseen circumstances

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

if its cancelled with notice then yeah, they get another chance.

however, no show is an instant block.

mullinwire

if its cancelled with notice then yeah, they get another chance.

however, no show is an instant block.

Absolutely depends on circumstances! I was more thinking of your first meet with someone new, cancelling due to suspected nerves

out for sure especially with the excuses i,ve had last 3 wknds lol

"Absolutely depends on circumstances! I was more thinking of your first meet with someone new, cancelling due to suspected nerves "

it's the same answer as I've given. It's all about respect or the lack of it both for someone new or someone I've met before.

I personally don't think it's disrespectful to cancel due to nerves just more inconvenient and to be fair we all get nervous some of us just see it as part of the fun......I think if I stopped getting nervous before meets swinging would lose some of its appeal. I suppose you have to weight up if its worth the risk of arranging to meet them again and then getting nervous and cancelling again

If its a no show then definitely they shouldn't be entertained again.

If it's a hotel meet then it's 24hrs notice to cancel just the same as the hotel states they need 24hrs or you will billed the nightly rate.

Depends on the circumstances of your meet for sure. No phone call or reason would be a big no no.

I like the one strike rule.

I've only ever used it once tho.

"I personally don't think it's disrespectful to cancel due to nerves just more inconvenient and to be fair we all get nervous some of us just see it as part of the fun......I think if I stopped getting nervous before meets swinging would lose some of its appeal. I suppose you have to weight up if its worth the risk of arranging to meet them again and then getting nervous and cancelling again "

for me it's disrespectful if they cancel last minute, nerves or no nerves. I don't know about others but I make an effort when I meet someone, meaning I take my time to get ready. So getting a text 30min before the meet to cancel when I'm all dolled up is very inconsiderate and not respecting my time.

I suppose it really does depend on circumstances if a meet cancel's on us we just have MF instead of MFM so I don't feel like I've wasted my time half the fun for us is the build up to a meet and the fun we have after.... so we I guess we just miss out on the middle bit so to speak no pun intend

ha! that's true! the advantage of being part of a couple!

even though im a guy and might not be expected to know the trouble that goes into getting ready i actually understand it so it is really inconsiderate to cancel like that, i only ever cancel if something bad happns to me or a friend because to be honest friends always come first, i had a meet scheduled before, one of my friends arrived home from an exam in tears an hour before the meet and asked me to hang out with her that night because she was upset, naturally she came first, i didnt get my meet or any fun but i think i did the right thing!

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"It really depends on the circumstances and how much notice they've given me.

If I wasn't really inconvenienced by it and they really interest me I give them another chance.

"

totally agree in most cases but 2 strikes def out

mullinwire

this is the reason we prefere to meet for drinks and a chat first, that way htere is NO pressure for everyone to get naked, and thats where the most nerves come from.

with a few drinks and the nerves dissipate then fun can ensue.

dont think we have ever had anyone cancel due to nerves, but had a few organise then 'forget' about it nearer the time.

we put it down to being soft play, and them maybe getting a full swap offer, so obviously are gonna take that.

"It really depends on the circumstances and how much notice they've given me.

totally agree in most cases but 2 strikes def out "

with a bit of notice no problems under 3 or 4 hrs notice instant block

» Add a new message to this topic