FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Marcus Rashford.

Marcus Rashford.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fair play to him. What a fantastic young man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Well said

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

What has he done?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If only more in the public eye were like him

And to be totally fair he's pretty handy with a ball at his feet too

(For a Mank)

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan  over a year ago

Waterford

"What has he done?"

He made the British government backtrack and continue to provide kids who get free school dinners with food over the summer.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

absolutely fantastic what he did now watch the right wing press turn on him in the very near future.

"absolutely fantastic what he did now watch the right wing press turn on him in the very near future."

already started. katie hopkins took a shot at him already

newcastle

"absolutely fantastic what he did now watch the right wing press turn on him in the very near future.

already started. katie hopkins took a shot at him already "

not surprising, she is a cunt of the highest order.

"absolutely fantastic what he did now watch the right wing press turn on him in the very near future.

already started. katie hopkins took a shot at him already not surprising, she is a cunt of the highest order."

Absolutely she's ugly on the inside and out

Great young man...came from humble beginnings and gaunt forgotten what it was like to be hungry as a kid himself. As for Katie Hopkins...she's a pox that doesn't deserve mentioning.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

[Removed by poster at 16/06/20 20:06:05]

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

already started. katie hopkins took a shot at him already not surprising, she is a cunt of the highest order.

Absolutely she's ugly on the inside and out"

love the reply from man city on twitter #acityunited

newcastle

already started. katie hopkins took a shot at him already not surprising, she is a cunt of the highest order.

Absolutely she's ugly on the inside and outlove the reply from man city on twitter #acityunited "

yes well played city, since HanCock came out talking about footballers they have put every fucking right wing government to shame, all young lads from working class backgrounds doing their best and giving back while the monied politicians with their mostly inherited wealth have done fuck all except get richer and shift the blame on everyone but themselves.

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Fair play to the lad. Listened to that Prick Johnson pretend it was all his idea at the breifing, he really is a dispicable pile of turds

How did Britain end up with him in charge. He won't even use a comb

newcastle

"Fair play to the lad. Listened to that Prick Johnson pretend it was all his idea at the breifing, he really is a dispicable pile of turds"
This

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

already started. katie hopkins took a shot at him already "

who actually gives a shib what Katie Hopkins thinks Satan himself probably ignores her

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

For a young man he's achieved something that will make a huge difference to millions of people

Boris Johnson is his briefing yesterday claimed he didn't know about the campaign and thanked Marcus Rashford. Matt Hancock today called him Daniel Rashford what a insult the government are don't start me off on Katie Hopkins she's vile.

already started. katie hopkins took a shot at him already

who actually gives a shib what Katie Hopkins thinks Satan himself probably ignores her "

while i agree she is utterl vle she has a following not just in the UK but internationally. very sad that so many people agree with the bile she spews

Did he give his wages away while getting paid for playing playstation in his mansion for months?

"Did he give his wages away while getting paid for playing playstation in his mansion for months?"

Is it because he is black you have the issue with him ? Does it eat you up inside a young man with a different ethnicity to you makes a fortune and you don't ? Is that what really pisses you off or is that you hate seeing poor kids eat ?

White nationalist no doubt .

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Did he give his wages away while getting paid for playing playstation in his mansion for months?

Is it because he is black you have the issue with him ? Does it eat you up inside a young man with a different ethnicity to you makes a fortune and you don't ? Is that what really pisses you off or is that you hate seeing poor kids eat ?

White nationalist no doubt ."

Is every different opinion going to come down to being a racist now?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Did he give his wages away while getting paid for playing playstation in his mansion for months?"

No he did something worth much more than that

I'm sure he does give away some of his wages but keeps it private as it should be

skerries

Great guy for doing what he did .black or white .. Irish or English .irrelevant what club he plays for . Well done .just curious what the people who say negative things about him and others.. what have they been doing to help the less well off during this time

I THINK WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER

"Did he give his wages away while getting paid for playing playstation in his mansion for months?

Is every different opinion going to come down to being a racist now? "

Just the racist ones . Cheers for the enquiry.

White nationalist no doubt ."

Rumbled

Very vogue to throw accusations like that around. You must be so woke.

Who said anything about kids not eating. Good move by UK. Just saying it's very easy to eulogise when you're sitting pretty and don't have to actually do anything...a bit like your post actually.

I should say I was being facetious with my original post: Good of him to use his clout for good. Though I do balk at the amount of dosh paid to footballers, esp now when they do sweet fa and others are losing their jobs...so not going to pass over a chance to swipe

Rumbled

Who said anything about kids not eating. Good move by UK. Just saying it's very easy to eulogise when you're sitting pretty and don't have to actually do anything...a bit like your post actually. "

Oddly enough. You've no idea of what I do with contributions towards the homeless etc . Not a fucking clue

"

Oddly enough. You've no idea of what I do with contributions towards the homeless etc . Not a fucking clue "

It's not odd. I didn't ask. Weird how you don't know how I help either. You're the ones making presumtions.

I thought I was a racist not a homeless basher?

Belfast

Is every different opinion going to come down to being a racist now?

Just the racist ones . Cheers for the enquiry. "

And where in his first comment did he make a racist comment?

Belfast

Rumbled

Who said anything about kids not eating. Good move by UK. Just saying it's very easy to eulogise when you're sitting pretty and don't have to actually do anything...a bit like your post actually.

Oddly enough. You've no idea of what I do with contributions towards the homeless etc . Not a fucking clue "

Your turning a thread into a racist thread. He done good. Some will agree and some wont. Just leave it at that

newcastle

This is a young man who gives lots of his earnings to charity, helps homeless charities raised £20 million to help feed poor families' learned sign language to make kids feel included, gives tickets away to those who can't afford them, there is no agreeing or disagreeing with what he does - he is a great role model. I also couldnt give a fuck about the premier league, so this isnt me being a United supporter this is me recognising a fine human being.

skerries

Good for you your so right

Just ignore the clowns trying to turn it into a racist issue . Loosers

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I like Daniel Rashford. He's a good bloke him.

Yes was very good of him to extend free meals idea. Also like it's in voucher form.

In ROI is there a version of free means tested school meals?

In ROI there seems to be free school meals which is good. Alough they are not planning to extend into summer holidays which is a pity.

In ROI there seems to be free school meals which is good. Alough they are not planning to extend into summer holidays which is a pity.

» Add a new message to this topic