FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Idiots and timewasters.

Idiots and timewasters.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penyoureyes2722 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Anyone else finding that the idiot and timewaster count increases day by day on here. Just wrecks it for anyone genuine.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/06/12 20:16:39]

Yup, quite a few mentals on here too.

By *opefiendMan  over a year ago

west

Agreed

i,m with ya there way too many about say something then delete profile i think fab needs to start getting ip addresses and bannin the messers

By *oxboroMan  over a year ago

co.down

ive been stood up twice on here so far only had 1 genuine meet

Agree, a lot here compared to other sites i'm on.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"i,m with ya there way too many about say something then delete profile i think fab needs to start getting ip addresses and bannin the messers "
but then they dont do anythin about reports of wasters or rude people

A lot of Messers compared to other sites ? I have been on different sites for years and Messers are part of the furniture . If anything fab has a verification system that is far better than others I have been on .

As for the site sorting out the Messers god they would need a staff of 300 to sort out the "he said she said they said " crap.

Grin and bear it folks

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't forget to report anyone who you think is fake or for anyone breaking rules, Admin need your help on this.

"i,m with ya there way too many about say something then delete profile i think fab needs to start getting ip addresses and bannin the messers but then they dont do anythin about reports of wasters or rude people"

scared of losin the 5 quid fee maybe lol

What 5 quid fee ? You mean the VOLUNTARY payment you make if you want ?

I have made complaints and being complained of. I have been banned from chat and from forums . I am sure mods and admins consider me a pain in both ass cheeks dealing with all of that .

Nobody ever asked me for a penny to cover any of it .

Now can we stop making cheap smart arse comments at people who voluntarily keep some sense of decorum in this madhouse and accept that there will always be messers?

did i bloody say they had asked you for a penny did i no i did not!! so away u go voluntary or not most ppl pay it and they prob want as many to stay on here as possible messers or not ! jeez u,d squeeze the juice out of an orange pip if you cud lol

Definition of fee "a payment made or demanded for a service provided " google it if you doubt me .....

looks like u beat me to it lol

Kilrea

"i,m with ya there way too many about say something then delete profile i think fab needs to start getting ip addresses and bannin the messers but then they dont do anythin about reports of wasters or rude people

scared of losin the 5 quid fee maybe lol "

Kilrea

"What 5 quid fee ? You mean the VOLUNTARY payment you make if you want ?

I have made complaints and being complained of. I have been banned from chat and from forums . I am sure mods and admins consider me a pain in both ass cheeks dealing with all of that .

Now can we stop making cheap smart arse comments at people who voluntarily keep some sense of decorum in this madhouse and accept that there will always be messers? "

yes because ur say so should be adhered to and all drop it cos u say so, god forbid we think for ourselves

I'm with you Jimmy! In three years swinging we've only had one official time waster maybe we been lucky!

Time wasters only exsist where people allow them to waste time!

The term is thrown around so much on this site it's crazy you've only got to search for time wasters on the forums to see how much time "non time wasters" have wasted talking about time wasters

Kilrea

one of the lucky ones then, besides what part where u agreein with as u put the eyes up thingy, grin and bare it?? thats what most do, doesnt change it, the debate about the fee, it was a tounge in cheek remark ????? we have met a lot of wasters and people pretendin to be what they are not!! u being lucky doent make it not so

The rolling eyes was at the amount of threads about time wasters not about what anyone else said

Kilrea

peopel will be people, and yes a lot have posted about time wasters.

and no there is no point going on as there will always be people on a free site out for a laugh, but surely now and again it will come up, as it seems to affect most here, i still get them and may mention it but i accept the inevitable encounter with such people as part and parcel of being here, it does still frustrate but shit most definatly happens, moaning wont change it, but a wee vent now and then is ok is it not, anyway i wish i knew ur secret i would def be a lot happier, or maybe i do expect to much, no harm done a wee rant is good so long as it is not all consumming, and besides it addes to posts in forum

No secrets! If a profile isn't decent, have pic's and their mail doesn't catch our eye straight away we block them......we a very long block list and a very short friends list we a few regulars we play with and occasionally we a discovery a new one

[Removed by poster at 06/06/12 07:56:27]

Sorry about the double posting stupid morning fingers

i was takin no one,s side just commenting on that ladys post but as per fkin usual backlash from a certain person who cud,nt give his own but just had to have a little dig at orther ppl my god like lol

"What 5 quid fee ? You mean the VOLUNTARY payment you make if you want ?

Now can we stop making cheap smart arse comments at people who voluntarily keep some sense of decorum in this madhouse and accept that there will always be messers? yes because ur say so should be adhered to and all drop it cos u say so, god forbid we think for ourselves"

ur right god forbid lol last comment on this for ya know what i wud,nt be bothered lol

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

having had a few run ins with admin myself, i say they are doing a very good job.

to get rid of the wasters and messers needs 1 very defined definition of what one is, and seeings as there are 4 or 5 different ideas on the open wasters thread alone, even WE cant decide between ourselves, so why should it land at admins feet to make a decision one wya or another?

lay back, cut them some slack, and if you are getting timewasterss, maybe change your criteria

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Surely as adults you can answer without getting personal or childish

Yes there will be timewasters on any site, it is how you deal with them is the key.

Be careful in your selection, go with your gut instinct and if that gut instinct tells you something isn't right, report the profile.

Admin check every report and deal with it, wether people pay or not ( and that wasn't tongue in cheek )