FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotels to re-open. Worth going yet?

Hotels to re-open. Worth going yet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to get away for a weekend break, potentially 24th July. I'm from Belfast direction, so thinking Somewhere Dublin maybe - something a train journey away and easy enough to get to.

Anyone have any recommendations, or should I hold off another couple of weeks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just seen a post about a club down that way, open the following week. Maybe worth holding off an extra week to try that - would be a new experience

Dunno if I'd have the balls for that (no pun intended, lol) but might be fun to find out.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Hotel prices are crazy at the moment, I've to go to Cork.. Wednesday and Thursday night 158..not to bad but if I add the Friday night it jumps to 355.its the same room just one extra night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hotel prices are crazy at the moment, I've to go to Cork.. Wednesday and Thursday night 158..not to bad but if I add the Friday night it jumps to 355.its the same room just one extra night. "

Is it €158 for the two nights or €158 per night for two nights: ie. €316?

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Hotel prices are crazy at the moment, I've to go to Cork.. Wednesday and Thursday night 158..not to bad but if I add the Friday night it jumps to 355.its the same room just one extra night. "

Waterford next weds and thurs €160 without brecci €188 including brecci

I've seen a lot of prices on trivago for July and August that are no more expensive than they ever were for summer rates, and some cheaper. Got three nights in a very nice 4 star for less than 300, weekend of 3rd to 6th July. That's alright, in it?

L

Heading from Belfast to holiday in Dublin. Expensive waste of time.

Not really a waste of time - getting away for a night or 2 doesn't always have to be city breaks abroad. Especially when things are so tentatively planned at the minute.

A point raised here tho, if restaurants aren't open, it could be very shit eating a subway in the hotel lobby lol. Will bear that in mind and maybe hold off until more of the hospitality industry opens up again. Even being able to get food/drink could be a chore until then

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Not really a waste of time - getting away for a night or 2 doesn't always have to be city breaks abroad. Especially when things are so tentatively planned at the minute.

A point raised here tho, if restaurants aren't open, it could be very shit eating a subway in the hotel lobby lol. Will bear that in mind and maybe hold off until more of the hospitality industry opens up again. Even being able to get food/drink could be a chore until then"

Eating a subway in a hotel lobby would not be good but i would be sensible enough to take it to my room to eat.

some hotels are saying residents only in the bar or restaurant...so be difficult have someone meet you at a hotel

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Looking to get away for a weekend break, potentially 24th July. I'm from Belfast direction, so thinking Somewhere Dublin maybe - something a train journey away and easy enough to get to.

Anyone have any recommendations, or should I hold off another couple of weeks?"

I'm trying to hold off till the next phase as there will be more open not going to be easy tho lol

By *arce47Couple  over a year ago

waterford, Dublin

We have a night booked in Dublin July 4th, we have reservations at 1pm, 6pm, 8pm and 10pm. We will either be very full or very d*unk. Most definitely broke

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

go if you want... once your hygienic and follow hse advice ie touching yourself.. you will be grand.

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

I understand that everyone is desperate to get out and back to some kind of normality but i think if people held off and waited until things are relaxed futher it would be a far more enjoyable experience im thinking sept and prices will be cheaper

Stay in mallow - €72 tuesday night...

» Add a new message to this topic