Who wants to go first.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illium_cobblersMan  over a year ago

swords & Derby

me...... exits stage left...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who wants to go first. "

Boom !!!!! Good to be back ! Ain’t gonna get much traffic with a profile like that ?”! Rock away champ

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Who wants to go first.

Boom !!!!! Good to be back ! Ain’t gonna get much traffic with a profile like that ?”! Rock away champ "

Some people can have blank profile and still have the birds eating out of their hands know what I mean.I will give you a few tips sometime.

rather parachute without a parachute

"Who wants to go first.

Boom !!!!! Good to be back ! Ain’t gonna get much traffic with a profile like that ?”! Rock away champ Some people can have blank profile and still have the birds eating out of their hands know what I mean.I will give you a few tips sometime. "

Honestly mate I don’t get hit up a lot on this and ur telling me wat ???? Your great banter just reels them in hahaha

"Who wants to go first.

Boom !!!!! Good to be back ! Ain’t gonna get much traffic with a profile like that ?”! Rock away champ Some people can have blank profile and still have the birds eating out of their hands know what I mean.I will give you a few tips sometime.

Honestly mate I don’t get hit up a lot on this and ur telling me wat ???? Your great banter just reels them in hahaha "

It worked with you sexy boy.

"Who wants to go first.

Boom !!!!! Good to be back ! Ain’t gonna get much traffic with a profile like that ?”! Rock away champ Some people can have blank profile and still have the birds eating out of their hands know what I mean.I will give you a few tips sometime.

Honestly mate I don’t get hit up a lot on this and ur telling me wat ???? Your great banter just reels them in hahaha It worked with you sexy boy."

Hahaha well played !!!! You set up a thread talked a whole night and day fucking nonsense to get close to a straight dude ? You really are dumb as I thought ! Mate just click search gay men and you literally have your choice ???? Wtf

"Who wants to go first.

Honestly mate I don’t get hit up a lot on this and ur telling me wat ???? Your great banter just reels them in hahaha It worked with you sexy boy.

Hahaha well played !!!! You set up a thread talked a whole night and day fucking nonsense to get close to a straight dude ? You really are dumb as I thought ! Mate just click search gay men and you literally have your choice ???? Wtf"

Appreciate the compliment also thank you

"Who wants to go first.

Honestly mate I don’t get hit up a lot on this and ur telling me wat ???? Your great banter just reels them in hahaha It worked with you sexy boy.

Hahaha well played !!!! You set up a thread talked a whole night and day fucking nonsense to get close to a straight dude ? You really are dumb as I thought ! Mate just click search gay men and you literally have your choice ???? Wtf"

Love it when you're angry.

"Who wants to go first.

Hahaha well played !!!! You set up a thread talked a whole night and day fucking nonsense to get close to a straight dude ? You really are dumb as I thought ! Mate just click search gay men and you literally have your choice ???? Wtf

Appreciate the compliment also thank you "

If he doesn’t wanna get embarrassed he can private male me again !

"Who wants to go first.

If he doesn’t wanna get embarrassed he can private male me again ! "

Hahaha right send me ur email you. Won

"Who wants to go first.

Hahaha right send me ur email you. Won "

wasn't expecting that

"Who wants to go first.

Hahaha right send me ur email you. Won wasn't expecting that "

Sorry sexy I'm watching man United chat later kiss kiss

"Who wants to go first.

Hahaha right send me ur email you. Won wasn't expecting that Sorry sexy I'm watching man United chat later kiss kiss"

Told you I’d be the first to admit it

that was funny you held that card close to you ur chest you nonce !ha Enjoy watching dudes run around a pitch all day !

"Who wants to go first.

Hahaha right send me ur email you. Won wasn't expecting that Sorry sexy I'm watching man United chat later kiss kiss

Told you I’d be the first to admit it

that was funny you held that card close to you ur chest you nonce !ha Enjoy watching dudes run around a pitch all day ! "

Love them in shorts.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Always remember to switch to your other profile when you're having a conversation with yourself or it just looks silly.

"Always remember to switch to your other profile when you're having a conversation with yourself or it just looks silly. "
I'm not sure that's what happened there.

"Always remember to switch to your other profile when you're having a conversation with yourself or it just looks silly. "

Sorry mate wat you talking about I’m lost ? I mean about second site and wat looks silly I’m missing something

"Always remember to switch to your other profile when you're having a conversation with yourself or it just looks silly.

Sorry mate wat you talking about I’m lost ? I mean about second site and wat looks silly I’m missing something "

I think wire's might have been crossed.

By *clownprincessxWoman  over a year ago

Near

That totally happened, right!?!!

"Always remember to switch to your other profile when you're having a conversation with yourself or it just looks silly.

That totally happened, right!?!!"

Na I was definitely having a ramble with nobody !

Don’t have another profile so that shit ain’t aimed at me

Feck it I'm totally confused now.

"Feck it I'm totally confused now. "

D ye care ! ?Stupid thread anyway ! I was confused the second I read it ! Where was ur head at ??? Wats the topic here ? If you don’t mind me asking op

"Feck it I'm totally confused now.

D ye care ! ?Stupid thread anyway ! I was confused the second I read it ! Where was ur head at ??? Wats the topic here ? If you don’t mind me asking op"

Lol it's called how to confuse someone on fab.

D ye care ! ?Stupid thread anyway ! I was confused the second I read it ! Where was ur head at ??? Wats the topic here ? If you don’t mind me asking op Lol it's called how to confuse someone on fab. "

Look up the only one confused is you ! In fairness mate you made a fair few mistakes haha

I sincerely hope your the same person

D ye care ! ?Stupid thread anyway ! I was confused the second I read it ! Where was ur head at ??? Wats the topic here ? If you don’t mind me asking op Lol it's called how to confuse someone on fab.

Look up the only one confused is you ! In fairness mate you made a fair few mistakes haha "

Its the vodka that's doing it.

» Add a new message to this topic