FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > meet prep

meet prep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Around and about

Trying to recapture the excitement of getting ready for a meet. Lockdown's been loooong lol anyway it got me thinking about what prep u do for a meet, cpl,bi,str8 or gay makes no odds. What are your rituals???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

Going forward I'll be adding washing my hands lol.

I'd pick a nice outfit, be showered and shaved, a nice aftershave, some flirting over texts, maybe a teasing pic or two

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

i start getting ready a couple days before. Dry brush, coffee coconut oil scrub, full shave, hair mask, face mask eye mask, lashings of moisturiser, repeat the night before. so smooth i slide along the floor ha ha

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"i start getting ready a couple days before. Dry brush, coffee coconut oil scrub, full shave, hair mask, face mask eye mask, lashings of moisturiser, repeat the night before. so smooth i slide along the floor ha ha"

Just to avoid any confusion is this Mr or Mrs...

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

"i start getting ready a couple days before. Dry brush, coffee coconut oil scrub, full shave, hair mask, face mask eye mask, lashings of moisturiser, repeat the night before. so smooth i slide along the floor ha ha"

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Awwww yes the meet ritual ...

Waterford

"i start getting ready a couple days before. Dry brush, coffee coconut oil scrub, full shave, hair mask, face mask eye mask, lashings of moisturiser, repeat the night before. so smooth i slide along the floor ha ha

Just to avoid any confusion is this Mr or Mrs... "

thats actually him. I just jump in the shower for five mins and then im good to go ha ha ha ha.

joking its me. you dont wanna be near me on spa night. Its a very serious routine

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Rotate my socks and y-fronts, wash my face and I'm good to go.

Around and about

Wednesday nite is start of the prep with tan and exfoliation lol second coat Thursday. Need ur coffee coconut scrub recipe

Around and about

D-day

Pack swing bag, unpack and repack swing bag.

Run around like a looney for 2 hours to get family/pets sorted just to get away for a nite. Question is this even worth it 32 times

Get into car and breath, then get excited lol

Waterford

"i start getting ready a couple days before. Dry brush, coffee coconut oil scrub, full shave, hair mask, face mask eye mask, lashings of moisturiser, repeat the night before. so smooth i slide along the floor ha ha

Wednesday nite is start of the prep with tan and exfoliation lol second coat Thursday. Need ur coffee coconut scrub recipe "

i will admit to be ridiculously lazy and buying the ready made Frank Body one. they also have one with a shimmer in it but i swear its the best scrub ever. Makes a hell of a mess but worth it. but if you have all the stuff at home its

1/2 cup fresh ground coffe

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup of coconut oil (melted obvs)

i tsp of vanilla extract and stir well and off ya go

Around and about

Wednesday nite is start of the prep with tan and exfoliation lol second coat Thursday. Need ur coffee coconut scrub recipe

i will admit to be ridiculously lazy and buying the ready made Frank Body one. they also have one with a shimmer in it but i swear its the best scrub ever. Makes a hell of a mess but worth it. but if you have all the stuff at home its

1/2 cup brown sugar

i tsp of vanilla extract and stir well and off ya go "

Think my idea of heaven is this and someone to rub it all over me followed by a good oiling of course

Belfast

1/2 cup brown sugar

Think my idea of heaven is this and someone to rub it all over me followed by a good oiling of course "

Pack it all in your swing bag and make it part of the meet

Waterford

1/2 cup brown sugar

Think my idea of heaven is this and someone to rub it all over me followed by a good oiling of course "

ohh for a lovely oil massage

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure if that image makes me laugh or have naughty thoughts...I think the latter

Around and about

A great oil massage is a thing of beauty and a rare find. Himself tries god love him but gets overcome and slips the cock in in no time

Please stop with the slippery stuff

"A great oil massage is a thing of beauty and a rare find. Himself tries god love him but gets overcome and slips the cock in in no time "

cork

Compared to the ladies above my prep in fairly basic.

Depending on length, might need to get hair cut week before. A good nights sleep the night before. Wake early like Christmas morning lol. Then before the meet pick out some appropriate clothes shower, shave and all that and out the door. I try and get there early too to get settled in.

Around and about

its a mans world

Waterford

feck sake men have it so handy. still i enjoy my spa nights though. nice little hour or so of indulgence

"feck sake men have it so handy. still i enjoy my spa nights though. nice little hour or so of indulgence"

Stop with the sexist remarks now ladies

Mans handy life matters

Around and about

"feck sake men have it so handy. still i enjoy my spa nights though. nice little hour or so of indulgence

Stop with the sexist remarks now ladies

Mans handy life matters "

I have a shower, blowdry my hair, put on some minimal make-up, get dressed and go. It's no different to any other night out, except I choose my underwear more carefully.

By *laveishMan  over a year ago

kildare

What’s a meet ?

somewhere

"I have a shower, blowdry my hair, put on some minimal make-up, get dressed and go. It's no different to any other night out, except I choose my underwear more carefully."

Isnt there a saying that if a man meets a woman wearing matching sexy underwear its not the mans decision if he's having sex that night

Around and about

"I have a shower, blowdry my hair, put on some minimal make-up, get dressed and go. It's no different to any other night out, except I choose my underwear more carefully.

Isnt there a saying that if a man meets a woman wearing matching sexy underwear its not the mans decision if he's having sex that night"

Cant say im familiar with that quote..

Social meet, shower, body lotion, minimal makeup , hair blow dried. Nice dress and perfume and off I go.

As for a fun meet see above

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Social meet, shower, body lotion, minimal makeup , hair blow dried. Nice dress and perfume and off I go.

As for a fun meet see above "

Pretty much the same as this bar I wear jeans and top a dress may get pulled out for the next meet

""Pretty much the same as this bar I wear jeans and top""

That actually sounds a lot more casual and relaxed (better, imho) Meets can be stressful enough, so better being in some sort of comfort zone.

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 08:44:35]

"I have a shower, blowdry my hair, put on some minimal make-up, get dressed and go. It's no different to any other night out, except I choose my underwear more carefully.

Isnt there a saying that if a man meets a woman wearing matching sexy underwear its not the mans decision if he's having sex that night"

There is, but it's more to do with being prepared for all eventualities ??

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Trying to recapture the excitement of getting ready for a meet. Lockdown's been loooong lol anyway it got me thinking about what prep u do for a meet, cpl,bi,str8 or gay makes no odds. What are your rituals???"

Shower n shave and the bag is always packed

Mr dirty xx

Around and about

sounds so simples lol

Wheres all the buy condoms, shave fanny, douche, cut toe nails, lie to the inlaws, hide swing bag in the boot, stop in offie for wine, kik have u left yet posts... oh the list goes on

cork

"feck sake men have it so handy. still i enjoy my spa nights though. nice little hour or so of indulgence"

What about all the weeks and months of copy and paste messages before we get the said meets

Belfast

"feck sake men have it so handy. still i enjoy my spa nights though. nice little hour or so of indulgence

What about all the weeks and months of copy and paste messages before we get the said meets "

That's what your right hand is for

Waterford

What about all the weeks and months of copy and paste messages before we get the said meets "

I have never sent a copy and paste message in my life. Im shocked so i am. shocked. and appalled. and blue haired fml

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I have a shower, blowdry my hair, put on some minimal make-up, get dressed and go. It's no different to any other night out, except I choose my underwear more carefully."

Mine's similar to this, I throw in some pussy grooming but I don't need the blowdry as my hairstyle is natural mess, finally add refreshing the toe nail varnish and ready to go

I start by telling her Wednesday we are leaving at 12 o clock Saturday for the 1hour and thirty minute drive to get there early and relax and enjoy ourselves

Repeat this statement 4 times Thursday and five times Friday.

I pace around the house impatiently from 12 o clock Saturday after the kids and pets are taken care of wondering what the hell is going on she’s been getting ready since Monday!!!

We sit into the car at 5 o clock and leave

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Polish the wellingtons, shave ears and turn underpants inside out for that fresh new feel. It's not that big a deal.

somewhere

"I start by telling her Wednesday we are leaving at 12 o clock Saturday for the 1hour and thirty minute drive to get there early and relax and enjoy ourselves

I pace around the house impatiently from 12 o clock Saturday after the kids and pets are taken care of wondering what the hell is going on she’s been getting ready since Monday!!!

We sit into the car at 5 o clock and leave "

Absolute comedy gold

cork

What about all the weeks and months of copy and paste messages before we get the said meets

I have never sent a copy and paste message in my life. Im shocked so i am. shocked. and appalled. and blue haired fml"

Your a bit young for the blue rinse

Soak yourself in hand sanitizer!!!

Waterford

I have never sent a copy and paste message in my life. Im shocked so i am. shocked. and appalled. and blue haired fml

Your a bit young for the blue rinse "

its really not funny

Around and about

"I start by telling her Wednesday we are leaving at 12 o clock Saturday for the 1hour and thirty minute drive to get there early and relax and enjoy ourselves

We sit into the car at 5 o clock and leave "

weirdly accurate

» Add a new message to this topic