FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do I look good enough to fuck

Do I look good enough to fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sLittleRedRidingHood OP   Woman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Would you meet up and just sleep with anyone,not caring what they look like ??

Or do you go for a certain type??

Do you care if they have lumps and bumps,hair in places you don't particularly like ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would you meet up and just sleep with anyone,not caring what they look like ??

Do you care if they have lumps and bumps,hair in places you don't particularly like ??

"

I don’t care much about how they look like. But I do care for a nice conversation beforehand. About hair in places, yes, I care a lot actually. I hate hair, so I always shave myself and I expect the same

Everyone fantasias about being with a sex god or goddess but I must say some of the best sex I’ve had and best connect I’ve had has been with people who have many imperfections. The ones who you think are perfect I found didn’t have the same excitement about them. Or maybe it’s just me I’m no brad Pitt

But if you get on well with the person and they are nice people then that’s most important. Oh and smell nice

I would have to be attracted to whoever i was going to fuck fun is much better if you are attracted to the person you are playing with imo i wouldnt just fuck anyone.

I dont mind lumps and bumps her personality and being able to have a laugh together is more important to me.

I dont mind hair down there once its trimmed

And no hair

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

No I couldnt just meet up with someone. There has to be an attraction there and also a good convo beforehand to see what theyre like. Am i attracted to a certain type. yes. Not a fan of hair down there. Trimmed or shaved. Nothing worse than a hair stuck in your throat lol

An attraction of some sort but the convo is it for me leads to some much good fun

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

I Sam couldn't just meet up with anyone. I have to be attracted to them before I would consider play. I can be quite fussy but hey we all are to a certain extent

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Of course there has to be physical attraction but there also has to be some connection.

If you insist on talking at me rather than to me then it doesn't matter what you look like.

Two way conversation added to physical attraction will always distract from my hairy ears.

Waterford

"Of course there has to be physical attraction but there also has to be some connection.

If you insist on talking at me rather than to me then it doesn't matter what you look like.

Two way conversation added to physical attraction will always distract from my hairy ears. "

are they hairy hairy or just a little hairy

Has to be a mental and physical attraction for me. Have to be able to laugh and chat in between the fun. Always thought I had a particular type but since joining fab I'm more open to who I meet.

Belfast

"Of course there has to be physical attraction but there also has to be some connection.

Two way conversation added to physical attraction will always distract from my hairy ears.

are they hairy hairy or just a little hairy"

Not hobbit hairy

Waterford

Not hobbit hairy"

thats ok then

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

These threads make me laugh. No ones going to admit that they don't care what a person looks like or who the person is.

Belfast

Not hobbit hairy

thats ok then "

And if you move the e in ears that's a hole different conversation

I always bring a paper bag, two in fact in case they don't like the look of me either

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I’ve found I need to be attracted to their face, of course a smiling and laughing face always helps, which is quite lucky as they usually burst out laughing when we strip off

Waterford

Not hobbit hairy

thats ok then

And if you move the e in ears that's a hole different conversation"

haaaa its ok RB i wouldnt be going near your arse unless its to kick it and im not in an ass kicking mood today

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I always bring a paper bag, two in fact in case they don't like the look of me either "

Pmsl

Not about looks , it’s the fitness of the frame. Any lady that has a reasonable fit figure I find attractive. Little gap in thighs, not athletic but just fit.

Magical Forrest

There has to be an attraction.

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

"I always bring a paper bag, two in fact in case they don't like the look of me either "

Are they medical grade paper bags

"There has to be an attraction.

"

There has to be chemistry iko

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"I always bring a paper bag, two in fact in case they don't like the look of me either

Are they medical grade paper bags"

Connected to the brain attracted To the thoughts of a lager then life lady with ideas outside the box , The picture she leaves you with of the amazing fun will do me

"I always bring a paper bag, two in fact in case they don't like the look of me either

Are they medical grade paper bags"

Nothing but the highest standards here

By *hSureFookItMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Drogheda

For me there has to be an initial attraction but also we have to connect, it doesn't really work if we don't click. After that nothing else really matters. Getting on really well can make you see past what you first thought so don't always judge straight away.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Most very good looking guys I came across in my life let me down one way or another.

Luckily I'm not 30 anymore and the importance of that look stuff has faded away with the years. If you give me the choice between a good looker and a good fucker I go for the latter.

Having said all that I've two physical limits: I don't do beer bellies and moobs bigger than my lil tits and I don't do over-muscled.

Beauty being in the eye of the beholder, attraction can present itself in many forms. You're brain can alter perception of physical beauty if they have an attractive voice, touch or smell.

If I was to go very specific, my physical attractive type is Mayan, however, she might have no sense of humour; good humour will always make people appear, physically, more attractive.

Lumps and bumps are something I find is inflated if you are self-conscious about trying to hide them. Know where they are and if you want to do something about them, do; forget about them if you don't and if someone else is worried about them it's their issue.

I want to see hair. Who told you to shave? Who sells you razors and waxes? Do what you want and for what it's worth I haven't shaved since 2011.

Sexuality is confidence

Nope, not just with anyone but no one is perfect including myself.

Nice smile and nice ass, sound of character and I'm yours

Great new pic red

Definitely has to be a physical attraction and chemistry.. Chat before hand to get a feel for the person

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

I honestly think looks play a part whether it's little or alot.I dont think I could have sex with anyone if I didn't find them physically attractive in some way. I mean we eat with our eyes most of the time so its not that different..

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Well if there no connection I don't think it worth itb

From previous meets, I've found that the sex sometimes doesn't always match the fantasy sometimes on their part and also on ours.

Ide say as a couple, it's probably harder to find a couple that both of us found sexually compatable or attractive, But lightning has struck on occasion. In saying that some of our best meets have been with people we haven't initial found attractive. Cleanliness and a good personality goes a long way on fab.

"Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder"

"Most blokes would ride a cat going up a skylight" - it's true. Lol.

So ladies am sure some of you are quite good-looking but having a vagina is enough for most men.

By *rotic desiresWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

"

I would be surprised if there's anyone out there who doesn't have certain preferences where physical appearance is concerned. Yet I'm sure there are those who will fuck anything or anyone regardless of appearance, though I reckon those are few and far between!!!

I for one need there to be attraction. I do contribute attraction to both the physical and mental aspects. It comes as a package as such. In other words, if I can't hold a conversation with someone who I'm physically attracted to, sex is highly unlikely to happen! My mind is my largest sexual organ!!! Yet I have been with someone whom I would not necessarily have been attracted to physically but the emotional and mental connection was strong and sex was amazing!

In the context of Fab and profiles and the information and pictures on these, I personally have some criteria that I look for in a man (or woman or couple, though my profile is aimed at men as such). These are personal preferences but are really there in order to whittle down the number of "applicants" as such. There are so many "attractive" man on the site, physically speaking as well as intellectually speaking that it would be difficult to find the certain someone or someones by not being able to put in some filters!

In other words, for me, attraction (intellect and physical, yes), which hopefully creates a certain chemistry and click, alongside respecting boundaries and a certain humour and charm are my criteria for bedding anyone!

By *amesd1114Man  over a year ago

Dublin

""Most blokes would ride a cat going up a skylight" - it's true. Lol.

So ladies am sure some of you are quite good-looking but having a vagina is enough for most men.

"

Very true! Love all the comments saying ‘has to be a connection‘... bull. The majority of lads are so starved of female attention that the simple fact that women having a vagina is more than enough.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Of course there has to be some attraction but I have to get on with someone and be able to have a laugh with them as well. It wouldn't matter how good looking someone is if they have a personality that is unattractive I wouldn't go near them.

Lumps and bumps don't bother me I am not exactly model size myself.

However bad hygiene or someone who doesn't at least trim is a turn off for me.

By *hake that assWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Very true! Love all the comments saying ‘has to be a connection‘... bull. The majority of lads are so starved of female attention that the simple fact that women having a vagina is more than enough."

Definitely a lot of both sexes who'll ride anyone just to have sex possibly from lack of attention or addiction to the feeling who knows!

The majority of people will by pass some of their usual things they are attracted to in a person

Connection is good for being at ease, having a laugh but also geared for building repeats or even a long term relationship.

And yes it's always more enjoyable when a person isnt a twat

belfast

Very true! Love all the comments saying ‘has to be a connection‘... bull. The majority of lads are so starved of female attention that the simple fact that women having a vagina is more than enough."

Is that really true?!?

By *heekyChap93Man  over a year ago

We're all here for fun, but there has to be a physical attraction and plenty of banter.

We all love lumps and bumps in the right places

As for hair, no thank you. Nothing worse than a mouth full of pubes ha ha

Very true! Love all the comments saying ‘has to be a connection‘... bull. The majority of lads are so starved of female attention that the simple fact that women having a vagina is more than enough.

Is that really true?!? "

Ah I think it's a bit unfair on the majority of lads to say that they are so inadequate that they can't get any female attention

belfast

Is that really true?!?

Ah I think it's a bit unfair on the majority of lads to say that they are so inadequate that they can't get any female attention"

Now wait a minute who said anything about being Inadequate?

Did that just spring to mind when you saw me?

Don’t care about lumps or bumps or rolls or hair or anything but I do have a type and need physical attraction to be there

Is that really true?!?

Ah I think it's a bit unfair on the majority of lads to say that they are so inadequate that they can't get any female attention

Now wait a minute who said anything about being Inadequate?

Did that just spring to mind when you saw me? "

Belfast

Speak for yourself

Is that really true?!? "

It is sadly.

While many a man will talk a big game about being able to get this or that or having great standards it's all lies. Very few genuine bonafide studs.

"Any port in a storm" is another famous expression. You see it in bars all the time. A guy will go home with anything if she's biting because the others he actually wanted weren't. Her vagina is better than his hand. No matter what she looks like.

Tell you this: when I was 25 I got talking to a 45 year old woman On tagged one night (tagged was one of those "social networking sites" they were really dating sites of sorts) so we were both local and she invited me over for sex. Woo hoo.

Ended up meeting her a few times for the act and we were talking once after it. She told me so many 18 year olds were mailing her looking for sex. She couldn't understand why an 18 year old would mail her - "why aren't they going to discos throwing to pull there?"

I responded with "they are. They might get some little victories here and there but most guys would ride anything" (as at that point I had already seen it myself)

She replies and mentions the line that is etched into my mind forever "I guess it's true when they say every woman is sitting on a gold mine (laughs)" ... She was right.

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

"

I don't have a particular type , I can and have been with brunettes , blondes and redheads from small to tall and thin to curvy but I have been attracted to them all on a physical level just as much as their personality .

You can have a fabulous personality but there must be a physical attraction in my opinion

There has to be an attraction. It might not be the conventional good-looking but they must be attractive to me. Attraction is subjective. Attraction can grow over time. Attraction is multifaceted. Do I have a type that makes me look twice? Absolutely. But if it's one dimensional and they're as dull as ditch water and a total cock then it's not happening. Have I fucked someone who's not my type? You bet. Because there's still been some sort of attraction.

Mrs

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

Cudnt just fuck anyone nah, sympathy shags that's called!! I've higher standards then that

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"

dont think men here a picky..anything with a hole would suffice

If there's no attraction its gonna be shit

What's the point

I need to be attracted to them.

What creates the attraction varies and I cluldnt honestly tell you what the magic combination is

"

No. If there is no connection between us there is no chance I will meet him or her, no matter if he or she looks like a God or Goddess

There must be more than a physical attraction for me

I dont need no connection if it's just for a ride, if she is what I like looks wise then it will be fine but for multiple meets there definitely needs to be a connection

"I dont need no connection if it's just for a ride, if she is what I like looks wise then it will be fine but for multiple meets there definitely needs to be a connection "

True. There's 'people you date then people you just shag'

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Initially there has to be some level of attraction to make you want to meet in the 1st place .

Atrraction is what draws you in,personality is what keeps you wanting more & if they are great between the sheets you are onto a winner lol

By *argus12Man  over a year ago

meath dublin / london

I know I do

Seduce my mind before my body.

We need to be able to connect, if we have nothing to talk about what's the point to go and fuck, how would that even happen. Some of the guys on fab think it is acceptable to send "hey, let's fuck" message and thinking I would just jump for it.

By *heekyChap93Man  over a year ago

"Initially there has to be some level of attraction to make you want to meet in the 1st place .

Atrraction is what draws you in,personality is what keeps you wanting more & if they are great between the sheets you are onto a winner lol "

Exactly this

I agree with Mickeyboy 100%

There had to be something in the profile or photo to garner the initial attraction

Send a message & hope the attraction is mutual

Social coffee meet to confirm there is still an attraction & they are not just keyboard Fabbers

If you get to the bedroom, congrats, but don't forget to keep up the romance & seduction

Clothes off ... are you still attracted...if looks & body are now an issue you didn't reakly deserve to get this far...return to Fab, do not collect a veri & reconsider whether Fab is for you.

By *igIsBackMan  over a year ago

all over and beyond

No, I would not just shag anyone. There has 2 be attraction

"

Magical Forrest

"Initially there has to be some level of attraction to make you want to meet in the 1st place .

Atrraction is what draws you in,personality is what keeps you wanting more & if they are great between the sheets you are onto a winner lol "

Exactly this

Red defo

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

After 4 months I do a sack of potatoes as long as the person hygiene was top knotch

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"After 4 months I do a sack of potatoes as long as the person hygiene was top knotch"
haha

I love your honesty man

Magical Forrest

"After 4 months I do a sack of potatoes as long as the person hygiene was top knotch"

20kg or 40kg sack ??

"

Attraction of course has a physical element but also the best sex for me is with people who are intense , know what they want and want to articulate it.

"

For me in this joint l don't want to feel like it's a case of "

beggars can't be choosers " but if there's no mental connection then l'm not really interested..sex for the sake of sex isn't my scene

To answer the rest of your questions. Yes l would try to meet a certain type..each to their own and all that ..and yes they would have to be clean and hygienic...

They have to be drop dead fucking gorgeous.... end of !

(Now, my idea of drop dead gorgeous may vary from someone else’s)

"These threads make me laugh. No ones going to admit that they don't care what a person looks like or who the person is. "

You hit the nail on the head lol

Magical Forrest

"These threads make me laugh. No ones going to admit that they don't care what a person looks like or who the person is.

You hit the nail on the head lol"

Most people on the thread have answered honestly from what i can tell.

"These threads make me laugh. No ones going to admit that they don't care what a person looks like or who the person is.

Most people on the thread have answered honestly from what i can tell. "

We are all on here to sell ourselves. Present ourselves in a better light to meet up and have sex.

It's not like this is a random forum where we spit out our opinions. So you'll never get true honesty on here.

They must have a pretty anus

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Most people on the thread have answered honestly from what i can tell.

We are all on here to sell ourselves. Present ourselves in a better light to meet up and have sex.

It's not like this is a random forum where we spit out our opinions. So you'll never get true honesty on here.

"

Mine was and I think anything I post is the same. Don't see the point of pretending to be something you're not. When you meet someone your real personality looks etc will show anyhow.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 11/07/20 11:09:13]

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I will go out on a limb and say that I believe A LOT of men would fuck someone they would be embarrassed to tell their mates about if they didn't have any better options. Most women don't need to reduce their standards to get laid because they are the gatekeepers and can usually pick and choose

"So you'll never get true honesty on here.

"

That's all you'll get from me.

If there's not both physical and mental attraction for me it's not gonna happen. Best looking person with a shitty personality is a turn off and someone I don't find physically attractive with an awesome personality may become a friend but nothing more.

Jay

» Add a new message to this topic