FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Covid19 Payment

Covid19 Payment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onny26Irish OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

Jusf saw a RTE article on facebook today talking about the lower number of people on the PUP payment followed by...

However, claimants who wish to continue receiving the PUP have until today (TODAY 13th JULY)

to confirm their eligibility for the payment at www.MyWelfare.ie.

"Failure to do so may affect their entitlement to continue to receive a payment," the department said.

What a shower of cunts, no email, text, call or letter from social welfare about this.

Messaged friends and a few had no idea about this and rushed to fill in the online forms on welfare.ie

Some familys will not get a payment this week 100% and go hungry. I had to find this out today on a rte post on facebook some joke!

Just thought I would post this incase any of you fabulous fabbers missed this crucial information as well!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

cork

Link to the post

https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2020/0713/1152999-pup-and-twss/

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There was very little mention of this except a bit on Facebook. I ended up texting my friend's to remind them.

By *erlincorkMan  over a year ago

London

I got a call, email about notification and an direct email about it ???????

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"Jusf saw a RTE article on facebook today talking about the lower number of people on the PUP payment followed by...

However, claimants who wish to continue receiving the PUP have until today (TODAY 13th JULY)

to confirm their eligibility for the payment at www.MyWelfare.ie.

"Failure to do so may affect their entitlement to continue to receive a payment," the department said.

What a shower of cunts, no email, text, call or letter from social welfare about this.

Messaged friends and a few had no idea about this and rushed to fill in the online forms on welfare.ie

Some familys will not get a payment this week 100% and go hungry. I had to find this out today on a rte post on facebook some joke!

Just thought I would post this incase any of you fabulous fabbers missed this crucial information as well! "

it is very difficult for say s family depending on this payment and as you say not knowing. It has been on a few news stories but buried under loads of other stories. Unfortunately the people that don't reply will lose their payment, and it may take weeks for it to be reinstated. A mass text message would have worked. But its probably viewed as an expense and the onus on the recipients. It will cause incredible financial hardship for some living week to week.

cork

They are some shower of bastards, 100% there will be familys who will not get that information and believe they are financially safe till end of august. Sickening that social welfare did nothing to let people know.

Before the Covid19 came I was in the best job of my career both in Position & pay and working full time, now that job is gone due to covid19.

cork

"I got a call, email about notification and an direct email about it ???????"

Social welfare have all my details

Address, email, phone number and mobile number and have received nothing from them. Must be a broken system internally if some people have recieved notification.

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"They are some shower of bastards, 100% there will be familys who will not get that information and believe they are financially safe till end of august. Sickening that social welfare did nothing to let people know.

Before the Covid19 came I was in the best job of my career both in Position & pay and working full time, now that job is gone due to covid19."

yeah it will be absolutely horrendous for some.

Very sorry to head that OP. Its a difficult blow to take, will take some time to wrap your head around it but will get better , even if it doesn't seem like it now. All the best of luck.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

In fairness I heard that 100s of times on the radio on my commute also seen about it lots of times on TV and in the paper. So people don't really have any come back.

cork

" Very sorry to read that OP. Its a difficult blow to take, will take some time to wrap your head around it but will get better , even if it doesn't seem like it now. All the best of luck. "

Thanks mate I'm sure things will and I'll get back to working and on my feet soon as possible.

cork

"In fairness I heard that 100s of times on the radio on my commute also seen about it lots of times on TV and in the paper. So people don't really have any come back. "

If it has been well advised I'll take it as my fault for not seeing it but I've put a post on my facebook and messaged my whole friends list tagging my story and post about it and unfortunately it's at 16 people who had no idea. Most of my mates and women I know have familys and kids and would have struggled without the payment as allot are out of work, majority full time workers as well.

By *acknjill30Couple  over a year ago

wexford

we were notified about 2 weeks ago and yes its been on the radio and tv every day since then

I got an email about this from MyWelfare.ie

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"In fairness I heard that 100s of times on the radio on my commute also seen about it lots of times on TV and in the paper. So people don't really have any come back. "

This! It took me less than 10 minutes online to refresh my covid-19 eligibility.

I got a text about it nearly two weeks ago. It was really easy to do the forms. Maybe your phone numbers wonky?

(I actually despise the system, I'm not defending them)

Took me 4 weeks to get it. And they told me there was a back log at the time. Had to take a loan out from the credit union to tie me over. It was a load of bollox if you ask me 4 weeks without a cent is crazy imagine if you couldn't get a loan out and your stuck with noting. Thankfully I got my last payment last week as im back working. The thing is now I'm worried about who's gonna pay that money back I bet you anything they will tax us too the hilt. I was earning double of the payment they gave me. So hard times coming to us workers again!!

I have heard it several timesbon the radio.

Your getting a scheme payment im sure its in the paperwork somewhere stay informed about your situation ffs

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

If you are registered on the my welfare system you should have got notifications to whatever email or mobile you registered.

It's been on the TV and radio all the time and every time I turn on twitter its there to the point I had to block it.

If you are not registered on my welfare or ros then you need to go and do that now as they will also be sending people tax bills later in the year and you should have your stuff together so you can claim back any medical or other expenses against the tax bill.

Hope all those that depend on it get sorted as I know how tough it is for some at the moment.

» Add a new message to this topic