FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotel fun

Hotel fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itandhot OP   Couple  over a year ago

citywest

[Removed by poster at 14/07/20 21:31:24]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's going to depend on the individual hotel. I stayed in a hotel in Laois recently and there would have being no issues if I had brought someone up to the room. I would advise to book in for dinner as I was catching up with Fab friends there and it was only because they had dinner reservations that we could have a drink together.

citywest

Is it still ok to meet people in the hotel or because of covid 19 hotels won’t let anyone in?

Any recent experiences

citywest

"I think it's going to depend on the individual hotel. I stayed in a hotel in Laois recently and there would have being no issues if I had brought someone up to the room. I would advise to book in for dinner as I was catching up with Fab friends there and it was only because they had dinner reservations that we could have a drink together. "

Thanks

Non residents are not allowed to use hotels facilities so best is both sides book a rooms. No problems than

"Is it still ok to meet people in the hotel or because of covid 19 hotels won’t let anyone in?

Any recent experiences "

Was in an hotel last night, no meet or anything but was no checking of who you were when I came in after having dinner so I'd say no issue with someone going to your room.

Stayed in a number of hotels during and post lockdown nationwide. As essential worker and I was asked to produce documentation for every single stay during lockdown.

A lot of the hotels were nearly empty during lockdown, so you’d be crazy to try bring someone in.

Since lockdown has ended ,There appears to numerous checks when booking in mostly for contact tracing. And reception seem to be watching everything. No real space to meet as everyone has to be a guest to book dinner / drinks etc. Not sure how a non guest would even get into some of the hotels?

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

We stayed in a certain clayton last week would have been dead handy to bring a couple in absolutely no checks or anything

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Just book a room for the number of people who will be in the room. Triple rooms are in all hotels and don't cost much more than double rooms. That way even the most strict of hotels can't disallow 3 people up there.

By *oxtrotTangoLoveMan  over a year ago

monkstown/kentstown

"Is it still ok to meet people in the hotel or because of covid 19 hotels won’t let anyone in?

Any recent experiences "

I work in a hotel any anyone is allowed in but later when the bar closes for non resident that's were you are going to find a issue, also they wont allow people more then 10 together in a lounge bar, well that's were I work anyways. Would not know what other hotel rules are they all different

citywest

Thanks for some info

Hotel booked

We are staying in a hotel for the first time since lockdown tomorrow

Stayed in a hotel in Galway two weeks ago.they were following hse guidelines so it was so different but was still nice to get away.enjoy your getaway!!

» Add a new message to this topic