FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Flirt not fuck

Flirt not fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a guy that didn't join fab to just get laid and run, I was wondering as there is culpable amounts of attractive single girls on here, would it be a good idea to place on a profile "looking for dating" as it can only be a good thing to date a like minded individual.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a guy that didn't join fab to just get laid and run, I was wondering as there is culpable amounts of attractive single girls on here, would it be a good idea to place on a profile "looking for dating" as it can only be a good thing to date a like minded individual."

Tbh my friend ,if you were thinking along those lines I wouldn't think this joint wouldnt the place of " looking to date " BUT that's not to say it wouldn't work either ,there are people who met here but didn't have ' looking to date " on their profile ..they met ..fucked ...and realized there was something way more than just sex between then and are now happy out together...so who knows ..but l don't think there are many here " looking to date ".

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"As a guy that didn't join fab to just get laid and run, I was wondering as there is culpable amounts of attractive single girls on here, would it be a good idea to place on a profile "looking for dating" as it can only be a good thing to date a like minded individual."

By doing that you would be restricting yourself to a subset of the women here. Many would be scared off by someone looking for a relationships. Having said that if it's true that you aren't looking for nostrings hookups then that restriction may be what you actually want so go for it.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If that is what you want then yes put it on your profile. Yes it will put some women off but there are others on here looking for the same thing.

"As a guy that didn't join fab to just get laid and run, I was wondering as there is culpable amounts of attractive single girls on here, would it be a good idea to place on a profile "looking for dating" as it can only be a good thing to date a like minded individual.

Tbh my friend ,if you were thinking along those lines I wouldn't think this joint wouldnt the place of " looking to date " BUT that's not to say it wouldn't work either ,there are people who met here but didn't have ' looking to date " on their profile ..they met ..fucked ...and realized there was something way more than just sex between then and are now happy out together...so who knows ..but l don't think there are many here " looking to date "."

ah yea, that's exactly what I mean, in a way, better to explore fab with a girl than alone. I'm not gonna be looking for a wife ha

"As a guy that didn't join fab to just get laid and run, I was wondering as there is culpable amounts of attractive single girls on here, would it be a good idea to place on a profile "looking for dating" as it can only be a good thing to date a like minded individual.

By doing that you would be restricting yourself to a subset of the women here. Many would be scared off by someone looking for a relationships. Having said that if it's true that you aren't looking for nostrings hookups then that restriction may be what you actually want so go for it. "

where did you read I was looking for a relationship?

"If that is what you want then yes put it on your profile. Yes it will put some women off but there are others on here looking for the same thing. "
it may put the women off I'm looking to put off ha. I just see it as a more relaxed conversation to have with a single girl on here than to meet on something else an then ask, are you in voyurism etc. I'm not looking a wife

By doing that you would be restricting yourself to a subset of the women here. Many would be scared off by someone looking for a relationships. Having said that if it's true that you aren't looking for nostrings hookups then that restriction may be what you actually want so go for it. where did you read I was looking for a relationship?"

And that aptly displays the dangers of using a single phrase to describe what you're looking for. For some people dating implies a relationship. Is it dating you want? Is it a FB set up? Do you only want to explore Fab solely together or still also do your own thing without the person you're "dating"? Your profile is there as a tool to help you find exactly what it is you're looking for

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread on joining a date group of some sorts maybe take a look at that

I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread on joining a date group of some sorts maybe take a look at that "

Just found it, thanks

west

I'm pretty sure I've seen a thread on joining a date group of some sorts maybe take a look at that

Just found it, thanks "

East / North, Cork

Isn't dating looking for a relationship? What is it if not?

Confuzzed

"Isn't dating looking for a relationship? What is it if not?

Confuzzed"

You can be dating multiple people over a period of a month without sex ever occuring, but with that intention ofcourse. I don't think I need to explain the other lol

west

"Isn't dating looking for a relationship? What is it if not?

Confuzzed You can be dating multiple people over a period of a month without sex ever occuring, but with that intention ofcourse. I don't think I need to explain the other lol"

Just the same as a social meet then if sex happens it happens during that time

East / North, Cork

I think if you put "looking for dating" on your profile then other folks would assume (the same as me) that you arent looking for nostrings sex, and are looking for something more than that like an ongoing relationship.

Sounds more like you're looking for friends with benefits, in which case you're no different to half the men here.

» Add a new message to this topic