FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Looking a plus one

Looking a plus one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthCoastGentleman OP   Man  over a year ago

north

Love to get to some parties but virtually impossible on here as a single male profile. Any ladies wanting to get in touch please do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I think you mean you're looking to be a plus one. As more than likely the woman wouldn't have a problem getting an invite to a party without you.

Also it's not as hard as you think to get an invite to a party,there are lots of single guys that get invited to parties so it's not virtually impossible. Get your name out there go to socials, meet and greets , be engaging on the forums etc

Or you could just try and use any woman just to get to a party it's up to you.

north

Hi. No I just meant it’s difficult to get to parties as most parties only want established couples attending

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

That certainly hasn’t been our experience. We feel lucky that pretty much all the parties we’ve been invited to have been really well organised with a great mix of couples and single men and women. Makes for great fun all round in our opinion. x J

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

Nice single guys always get invited to party.... The problem is many are time wasters not showing up...

By *ornyboy78Man  over a year ago

Newry

Yes I totally agree with the James gang as I am a single male on here for years now you don't really need a +1 to get invited to partys ones you get to know people and people get to know that your sound and that you have respect for others may I have been lucky enough in that way that I got to know some good people on here that have invited me to the partys and I have to say I have had a ball and a great time at all of there partys I even got to meet the James gang at one of them I have to say lovely people and great fun to be around

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

On that note... You have no verification and yet pictures with women.... Not sure how helpful that can be in getting invited

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

I know what the op means i am a single girl and am yet to be invited to a party so much so i decided to try and have some of my own but that didnt work out too well either seems you have to be in a certain loop to get invites there just not the same scene up here as there is down south

By *ootykMan  over a year ago

lurgan

I agree with you Classy , Im single-genuine and verified but yet to get an invitation to a party in this part of the country. Even a genuine woman for 1-1's is very difficult. We are pretty local to each other maybe its just where we are situated?

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"I know what the op means i am a single girl and am yet to be invited to a party so much so i decided to try and have some of my own but that didnt work out too well either seems you have to be in a certain loop to get invites there just not the same scene up here as there is down south "

Dont agree its how you put yourself across and not moaning. I had a great time in my early 40s on here. had a blast. my health has took me away but be nice and you will get invited and again no one likes a person who moans all the time. xxx

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"Love to get to some parties but virtually impossible on here as a single male profile. Any ladies wanting to get in touch please do"

Said every guy on fab..

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

"I think you mean you're looking to be a plus one. As more than likely the woman wouldn't have a problem getting an invite to a party without you.

Also it's not as hard as you think to get an invite to a party,there are lots of single guys that get invited to parties so it's not virtually impossible. Get your name out there go to socials, meet and greets , be engaging on the forums etc

Or you could just try and use any woman just to get to a party it's up to you. "

great advice here from one who knows the craic

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That certainly hasn’t been our experience. We feel lucky that pretty much all the parties we’ve been invited to have been really well organised with a great mix of couples and single men and women. Makes for great fun all round in our opinion. x J"

Pretty much my experience too..made to feel so welcome as a single lady ..x

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Never had a problem as a single guy. The issue is verifications and getting to know some of the people who attend, you should work in that direction.

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I agree with you Classy , Im single-genuine and verified but yet to get an invitation to a party in this part of the country. Even a genuine woman for 1-1's is very difficult. We are pretty local to each other maybe its just where we are situated? "

You have 420 hanging out of your profile, lots of party organisers would be put off by that x

north

On my profile?

Tralee

No Tootyk

north

Oops. Ok.

north

Still not so many ladies messaging LOL

"Still not so many ladies messaging LOL "

Have u asked the ladies yet in ur pictures to be a plus one so u can get to partys

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I am single and happy flying solo. Loads of men want to team up but i do not want to be used for them to get party and meet invites.

"I am single and happy flying solo. Loads of men want to team up but i do not want to be used for them to get party and meet invites."

I have had a few messages from guy's I never spoke to saying that we should team up as it would be great for their profile to be seen with me. Ah no thanks love I am perfectly able to attend a party solo

"I am single and happy flying solo. Loads of men want to team up but i do not want to be used for them to get party and meet invites.

I have had a few messages from guy's I never spoke to saying that we should team up as it would be great for their profile to be seen with me. Ah no thanks love I am perfectly able to attend a party solo "

Agreed, and even the OP is "me, me, me"- be a gent and think of what the lady gets in return (besides the most awesome personality and life changing cock that most single guys think they have!)

Look at your profile critically, your pics, what you're looking for. And then put yourself out there and..I can't stress this enough..be a gentleman! Be polite, if you get rejected don't take a strop and be patient, you're competing with another 50 odd guys who also asnt to take the same woman to the same party!

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Love to get to some parties but virtually impossible on here as a single male profile. Any ladies wanting to get in touch please do"

Single, reliable men are always welcome to all parties. As long as you show up and not be a dick - any organizer will love to have you. Speaking from experience and not only our own.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Nice single guys always get invited to party.... The problem is many are time wasters not showing up... "

Tralee

"Love to get to some parties but virtually impossible on here as a single male profile. Any ladies wanting to get in touch please do

Single, reliable men are always welcome to all parties. As long as you show up and not be a dick - any organizer will love to have you. Speaking from experience and not only our own. "

north

"Still not so many ladies messaging LOL

Have u asked the ladies yet in ur pictures to be a plus one so u can get to partys"

Most of those ladies are with partners/married/attached or already have couple profiles or not into party scene at all.

Awwww but that's cause we all love you

north

» Add a new message to this topic