FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Not a dating site

Not a dating site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So more and more guys tell me that girls on POF or Tinder tell them to join here. But most of these guys want to date really. Then the judgments come about me being on this and wanting to keep meeting and not be exclusive.

So sad when people dont get what fab is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

So you've said what you think its not maybe you can explain what it should be.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab doesn't have an instruction booklet or even a definition as to how it can be used. Use it in which ever way suits your own needs and don't mind how other people tell you to use it, they always seem to have an adgenda anyway.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Its whatever you want it to be

"So more and more guys tell me that girls on POF or Tinder tell them to join here. But most of these guys want to date really. Then the judgments come about me being on this and wanting to keep meeting and not be exclusive.

So sad when people dont get what fab is "

Not everyone uses fab for the same reasons. You are clear about what you want so don't let them put their disappointment on you.

Take it as a complement most men want to cum and go conquer the next victim

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"..most men want to cum and go conquer the next victim "

Thanks God, not all men on Fab are like this!

[Removed by poster at 17/07/20 18:11:45]

"So more and more guys tell me that girls on POF or Tinder tell them to join here. But most of these guys want to date really. Then the judgments come about me being on this and wanting to keep meeting and not be exclusive.

Not everyone uses fab for the same reasons. You are clear about what you want so don't let them put their disappointment on you.

Take it as a complement most men want to cum and go conquer the next victim "

Not every man is like that

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Men here only want a fook hun as some of ladies do aswell. try dating apps but they are full of married men too. x

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

The only was to deal with fab is to do it your own way and hopefully you will find people who have the same attitude.

Anyone who tells you that the way you do things is wrong isn't worth meeting anyhow.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Men here only want a fook hun as some of ladies do aswell. try dating apps but they are full of married men too. x "

That isn't necessarily true. Not everyone can be tarred with the same brush.

Oh I dont want a dating app. I am happy with fab and being single. I just more wanted to vent. OOPS

By *artender_onthelooseMan  over a year ago

Dublin

So sad when people dont get what fab is "

I'm so sorry I just thought by offering you a date in Mc Donald's I would eventually get your knickers off

My bad ...

Isn't there a thread about dating on Fab.

There are a few I know are on Fab and also on dating sites, you can use both as it suits.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

So finding someone who is a kinkster and on here,who could possibly want to be in a relationship,and swing together,is not a possibility here on fab...

Oh darn....

You are forgetting the once, oh you can't meet without me but I can do whatever I want.... Yea bye hun

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Fab is a tool, it's all about how you use it...and to hell with what anyone else says

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

If I met someone here and wanted to date them and we knew from the off we were going to meet people together and or separately I don't see it as an issue. It isn't a surprise. I wouldn't rule it out if the person was cool.

"If I met someone here and wanted to date them and we knew from the off we were going to meet people together and or separately I don't see it as an issue. It isn't a surprise. I wouldn't rule it out if the person was cool. "

Oh I wouldnt rule it out, but this guy already said he wants me all to him but ok with MFF

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"If I met someone here and wanted to date them and we knew from the off we were going to meet people together and or separately I don't see it as an issue. It isn't a surprise. I wouldn't rule it out if the person was cool.

Oh I wouldnt rule it out, but this guy already said he wants me all to him but ok with MFF"

Buuuuulllfuckingshite

Take it as a complement most men want to cum and go conquer the next victim "

I probably phrased this incorrectly so apologies to anybody I offended. In my opinion most are here for variety rather than commitment. Some are here looking for a like minded partner. A relationship may develop naturally but most are not actively looking for one.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"If I met someone here and wanted to date them and we knew from the off we were going to meet people together and or separately I don't see it as an issue. It isn't a surprise. I wouldn't rule it out if the person was cool.

Oh I wouldnt rule it out, but this guy already said he wants me all to him but ok with MFF"

Run!

Oh I wouldnt rule it out, but this guy already said he wants me all to him but ok with MFF

Run! "

Not even going there.

The trails of fire behind you running away should look like they did after the car in back to the future went back to the future

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Run! "

PMSL

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

The trails of fire behind you running away should look like they did after the car in back to the future went back to the future "

Great Scott!!!

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

Just do what you please and get rid of anyone putting any chain on you... This is a free place...

By *uess.who30Man  over a year ago

City

"Just do what you please and get rid of anyone putting any chain on you... This is a free place... "

Unless that chain is attached to a collar..

You keep doing you OP... that's all ego and control by Mr X... enough of that in everyday life already..

Couples joining together, i can understand needing to have agreements on these things that they discuss in private... but someone you meet here wanting to lock you down (pardon the pun) implies a couple of things... big ego, low self of steam & selfishness

Seems there may be a case of double standards here...

Or maybe its something you're interested in... but i definitely object to the idea of such a Gem being locked away!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have no intentions of finding a boyfriend/husband which is why i joined Fab. Sad to discover men are still judgemental about the way i have chosen to live my life.

"Just do what you please and get rid of anyone putting any chain on you... This is a free place...

Unless that chain is attached to a collar..

You keep doing you OP... that's all ego and control by Mr X... enough of that in everyday life already..

Couples joining together, i can understand needing to have agreements on these things that they discuss in private... but someone you meet here wanting to lock you down (pardon the pun) implies a couple of things... big ego, low self of steam & selfishness

Seems there may be a case of double standards here...

Or maybe its something you're interested in... but i definitely object to the idea of such a Gem being locked away!"

You SIR can claim me any day or night

» Add a new message to this topic