FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > girl's for girl's belfast areas

girl's for girl's belfast areas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so just wondering any other women find it really hard chat meet women in Belfast and surrounding areas I know cos lockdown and all no one been meeting 99% messages I get are from ones across the water is than normal ladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're gonna struggle with a hidden profile

By *urlyloverMan  over a year ago

n Ireland

It seems to be all men meeting men lol

try a dating app that u can simply swipe right on ???

"It seems to be all men meeting men lol"

Defintely isn't the case

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

I know a gal from Belfast that I follow on another site and social media that's always looking for female play friends. Drop a DM and I'll give you her details

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I know a gal from Belfast that I follow on another site and social media that's always looking for female play friends. Drop a DM and I'll give you her details"

Lucky she isn't on this site I guess as I'm sure she wouldn't be impressed with you giving out her details if she knew

South Limerick

"I know a gal from Belfast that I follow on another site and social media that's always looking for female play friends. Drop a DM and I'll give you her details

Lucky she isn't on this site I guess as I'm sure she wouldn't be impressed with you giving out her details if she knew "

Worded that very very badly... apologies....she's a content creator and she's a swinger and she advertises herself through other social media channels.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"I know a gal from Belfast that I follow on another site and social media that's always looking for female play friends. Drop a DM and I'll give you her details"

And this is a prime example why people on here don't trust each other. Just after we all had a discussion about how scummy and low it is when men share women's details among each other one hero does exactly this in public.

Brilliant addition to the block list with a great private note attached.

"It seems to be all men meeting men lol

Defintely isn't the case "

Maybe he's talking from personal experience

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I know a gal from Belfast that I follow on another site and social media that's always looking for female play friends. Drop a DM and I'll give you her details

Lucky she isn't on this site I guess as I'm sure she wouldn't be impressed with you giving out her details if she knew

Worded that very very badly... apologies....she's a content creator and she's a swinger and she advertises herself through other social media channels. "

Doesn't matter how you worded it really it means the same thing. No need to apologise to me though as it won't ever be any details about me bar what anyone can see that you will be sharing anyhow.

South Limerick

She's in the public domain...she's a content creator....she has numerous social media channels...the only details that I'm passing are ones that are public already. Dear load baby Jesus people. Read the posts before ye pounce.

"She's in the public domain...she's a content creator....she has numerous social media channels...the only details that I'm passing are ones that are public already. Dear load baby Jesus people. Read the posts before ye pounce. "

Dig dig dig.

If she's in the public domain then why were you being so secretive to only PM her details? Is the person on this site? No, therefore none of there details should be discussed on this site.

It doesn't matter if a person has every other social media account going, they obviously choose THEMSELVES not to be part of this site for their OWN reasons.

Belfast

"She's in the public domain...she's a content creator....she has numerous social media channels...the only details that I'm passing are ones that are public already. Dear load baby Jesus people. Read the posts before ye pounce. "

This is also a public domain. Everyone here are creating content by creating their profiles.

Would you screenshot someone's profile on here to show it to one of your mates on a different domain just because what they're looking for matches the profile? I really hope you wouldn't. Point is - it works both ways!

Stop playing a matchmaker. Not your place to do so.

Although I can now see how men may think it's okay to have their little profile detail sharing kik groups with them thinking it's harmless.

Not cool.

Missus

"

Although I can now see how men may think it's okay to have their little profile detail sharing kik groups with them thinking it's harmless. "

Hang on.....not "men"....don't judge us all the same as that idiot.

What you described is never ok in any circumstances.

Belfast

"

Although I can now see how men may think it's okay to have their little profile detail sharing kik groups with them thinking it's harmless.

Hang on.....not "men"....don't judge us all the same as that idiot.

What you described is never ok in any circumstances."

Search for last weeks "face pic friday" post or many posts involving pics where many have spoke out about these particular kik groups existence, which are populated by men only.

I never said that all men do it. But I have also never once have encountered a single woman who would ever consider it being in any way okay.

I have also never said it was okay. It's the most vile thing you can do to anyone. What I did say is that I can see why some naive guys can think it's harmless when it's absolutely not.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"She's in the public domain...she's a content creator....she has numerous social media channels...the only details that I'm passing are ones that are public already. Dear load baby Jesus people. Read the posts before ye pounce.

This is also a public domain. Everyone here are creating content by creating their profiles.

Would you screenshot someone's profile on here to show it to one of your mates on a different domain just because what they're looking for matches the profile? I really hope you wouldn't. Point is - it works both ways!

Not cool.

Missus "

What about the ladies only chat groups on kik where they share mens details and profiles from here and recommend guys etc to each other.....is that OK????

"

I never said that all men do it. "

Well thats exactly what it sounded like!

If you only mean some men then say "some men", not just "men think its ok.." which you said.

Belfast

"She's in the public domain...she's a content creator....she has numerous social media channels...the only details that I'm passing are ones that are public already. Dear load baby Jesus people. Read the posts before ye pounce.

Not cool.

Missus

What about the ladies only chat groups on kik where they share mens details and profiles from here and recommend guys etc to each other.....is that OK????"

Only three differences there-

1. Profiles from here.

2. When a woman says to another woman that she met someone and she liked it. That'll be only taken as reassurance that it is safe to meet that person.

3. A woman will not flood your inbox expecting a fuck from you only because your mate fucked them and both of you seem easy.

Obviously there's always some mental exceptions to the rules but I don't associate myself with them so couldn't provide you with details.

If you're trying to "have a dig" at female only kik groups. Girls talk, girls need to talk especially on a site like this. Our happiness and safety are on the line here. Many men will be sweet in our inboxes while being abusive knobs to others. Tell me it's safe and reasonable to meet such people alone. Tell me it's safe and reasonable to have such people expect to have sex with us.

Please.

Missus

Belfast

"

I never said that all men do it.

If you only mean some men then say "some men", not just "men think its ok.." which you said."

I didn't say "all men" did I?

You chose to take offence.

If the shoe fits - please wear it with pride.

"

I never said that all men do it.

If you only mean some men then say "some men", not just "men think its ok.." which you said.

I didn't say "all men" did I?

You chose to take offence.

If the shoe fits - please wear it with pride. "

Its there as clear as day for everyone to see what you said.

Tuam

Not cool.

Missus

What about the ladies only chat groups on kik where they share mens details and profiles from here and recommend guys etc to each other.....is that OK????

1. Profiles from here.

2. When a woman says to another woman that she met someone and she liked it. That'll be only taken as reassurance that it is safe to meet that person.

3. A woman will not flood your inbox expecting a fuck from you only because your mate fucked them and both of you seem easy.

Obviously there's always some mental exceptions to the rules but I don't associate myself with them so couldn't provide you with details.

If you're trying to "have a dig" at female only kik groups. Girls talk, girls need to talk especially on a site like this. Our happiness and safety are on the line here. Many men will be sweet in our inboxes while being abusive knobs to others. Tell me it's safe and reasonable to meet such people alone. Tell me it's safe and reasonable to have such people expect to have sex with us.

Please.

Missus "

Please don't try and twist my words. I am not having a dig at anything.

I'm just asking you if you if it's OK for women to have these groups but not men.

I'm not a member of any such group but maybe the men's groups are for the same reasons as the women's??

Belfast

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

I'm just asking you if you if it's OK for women to have these groups but not men.

I'm not a member of any such group but maybe the men's groups are for the same reasons as the women's??"

Women's groups don't share face photos, other social media profiles, phone numbers... should I continue?

Tuam

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

I'm not a member of any such group but maybe the men's groups are for the same reasons as the women's??

Women's groups don't share face photos, other social media profiles, phone numbers... should I continue? "

Yes, they do share them. I know a number of ladies that are members and they are shared.

Belfast

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

Women's groups don't share face photos, other social media profiles, phone numbers... should I continue?

Yes, they do share them. I know a number of ladies that are members and they are shared."

As I said - I don't associate myself with such women so don't know the details.

Any women I have ever been in any kik groups with would never consider doing anything like that. Not one.

Have a good night.

I'm done with you and the other one.

Can whoever ordered the extra portion of double standards send it back to the kitchen please?

Its stinking the place out!

Tuam

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

Yes, they do share them. I know a number of ladies that are members and they are shared.

As I said - I don't associate myself with such women so don't know the details.

Any women I have ever been in any kik groups with would never consider doing anything like that. Not one.

Have a good night.

I'm done with you and the other one. "

But you said that it doesn't happen and you seem to know everything that happens on the mens group chats.

Smells of BS to me.

Good Night

And this is a prime example why people on here don't trust each other. Just after we all had a discussion about how scummy and low it is when men share women's details among each other one hero does exactly this in public.

Brilliant addition to the block list with a great private note attached. "

Exactly!

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Well that escalated pretty quick

Unfortunately the thread has gone a bit skew wiff and pear shaped so, to get back on track, providing the OP will be adhering to the law regarding social distancing/social bubbles etc I would suggest you get more involved in the forums and get yourself known. There are quite a few characters in the forums who are instantly recognisable by their unique style of contribution to the forum topics which then can, and often does lead to a private message conversation. In my FAB “experience” probably most of the people I’ve met or become very close friends with have started out in the forums......

My 2nd option to the OP would be to maybe try the chat rooms? I find them really quite interesting and again, you’re opening up opportunities to engage with people. I seriously doubt that too many females are going to contact you and arrange a bit of whatever you are looking for or that all you need to do is sit back and watch the offers rolling in. I think missus, in her very unique way has eluded to the fact that females don’t think with their cunt first, unlike us men who genuinely think with our cocks first the vast majority of times. If I was a woman I wouldn’t be on this site as I’ve seen some of the most horrendous messages which have been sent to some females on here so, as the OP is I’m sure aware, safety first at all times. Good luck anyway

Stevie

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Dunno why I clicked on this thread, I normally ignore the girlie stuff for the obvious reason.

Anyhow was surprised to see all the hairpulling, scratching and verbal fisting completely off the topic and of course double standards... fab stuff...

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

I'm not a member of any such group but maybe the men's groups are for the same reasons as the women's??"

I (MrPump) think it's fine for women to have private groups to discuss men, personal safety is much more of an issue for the girls, simple fact

Tuam

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

I (MrPump) think it's fine for women to have private groups to discuss men, personal safety is much more of an issue for the girls, simple fact"

I agree with you. And likewise it's perfectly fine for men to have private groups too.

But, let's not be delusional and think that women don't share mens pics and profiles because they do.

narnia

[Removed by poster at 18/07/20 12:20:59]

narnia

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

I (MrPump) think it's fine for women to have private groups to discuss men, personal safety is much more of an issue for the girls, simple fact

I agree with you. And likewise it's perfectly fine for men to have private groups too.

But, let's not be delusional and think that women don't share mens pics and profiles because they do.

"

It's fine for men to have private groups as long as those groups are for craic and banter, but if you are suggesting that men on these groups share details of girls to keep eachother safe, then saying you are a little nieve is being kind.

Tuam

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

It's fine for men to have private groups as long as those groups are for craic and banter, but if you are suggesting that men on these groups share details of girls to keep eachother safe, then saying you are a little nieve is being kind. "

No disrespect intended but I would consider anyone that trusts everyone of both genders on this site or similar sites to be totally nieve.

narnia

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

It's fine for men to have private groups as long as those groups are for craic and banter, but if you are suggesting that men on these groups share details of girls to keep eachother safe, then saying you are a little nieve is being kind.

No disrespect intended but I would consider anyone that trusts everyone of both genders on this site or similar sites to be totally nieve."

That doesn't address the point I have made. This is a much more nuanced subject than your argument would have us believe, but I suspect you are well aware of that

Tuam

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

No disrespect intended but I would consider anyone that trusts everyone of both genders on this site or similar sites to be totally nieve.

That doesn't address the point I have made. This is a much more nuanced subject than your argument would have us believe, but I suspect you are well aware of that"

Are men allowed to discuss profiles that may be looking for payments for meets?

Profiles that may be no shows etc etc etc.......

The exact same as what women are entitled to discuss on group chats.

That is what my point is.

narnia

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

That doesn't address the point I have made. This is a much more nuanced subject than your argument would have us believe, but I suspect you are well aware of that

That is what my point is."

Forgive me, but the discussion is about passing pics and contact information, very differant thing from identifying potential working girl. And I have spent my time here as a single guy, you would have people belive that these men only groups are little well mannered support groups, you know just as well as I do that this is not the case.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

That is what my point is."

I really don't see why that is an issue. Guys are entitled to be made aware of any profiles that may be fake or abusive etc as anyone else.

The main issue is face pics or other pics sent privately or phone numbers or real names amd addresses being shared is the big issue. All of those should be between the people who originally share them.

But it's a chance you have to take with some info when you actually do meet off here all you can hope is that the person or people you choose to meet are discreet as well.

Tuam

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

Forgive me, but the discussion is about passing pics and contact information, very differant thing from identifying potential working girl. And I have spent my time here as a single guy, you would have people belive that these men only groups are little well mannered support groups, you know just as well as I do that this is not the case. "

And you think the womens groups are "well mannered support groups" that don't swap pics, vids and contact information?????

Now you're having a laugh.

Have a nice day Mr.

narnia

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

Forgive me, but the discussion is about passing pics and contact information, very differant thing from identifying potential working girl. And I have spent my time here as a single guy, you would have people belive that these men only groups are little well mannered support groups, you know just as well as I do that this is not the case.

And you think the womens groups are "well mannered support groups" that don't swap pics, vids and contact information?????

Have a nice day Mr. "

Yeah, because the girl that gets 200 messages a day just can't wait to share all those face pics nobody gives a shit about a guy on a sex site, it's almost expected, its different for girls and you know it is

" Yeah, because the girl that gets 200 messages a day just can't wait to share all those face pics nobody gives a shit about a guy on a sex site, it's almost expected, its different for girls and you know it is"

Nobody gives a shit about a guy on a sex site, that's a touch harsh

on the hill NordWest of

"

Yeah, because the girl that gets 200 messages a day just can't wait to share all those face pics nobody gives a shit about a guy on a sex site, it's almost expected, its different for girls and you know it is"

, , I think you underestimate the ability of the female gender, I bet my bottom dollar there's everything happening on the scale of well meant tips up to cock blocking.

Tuam

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

Have a nice day Mr.

Yeah, because the girl that gets 200 messages a day just can't wait to share all those face pics nobody gives a shit about a guy on a sex site, it's almost expected, its different for girls and you know it is"

So, what you're saying is that it's ok for girls to share pics, vids, contact details and basically do whatever they want??

You're hilarious

narnia

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

Have a nice day Mr.

Yeah, because the girl that gets 200 messages a day just can't wait to share all those face pics nobody gives a shit about a guy on a sex site, it's almost expected, its different for girls and you know it is

So, what you're saying is that it's ok for girls to share pics, vids, contact details and basically do whatever they want??

You're hilarious "

Thats not what I'm saying at all, as you are well aware

narnia

"

, , I think you underestimate the ability of the female gender, I bet my bottom dollar there's everything happening on the scale of well meant tips up to cock blocking. "

Oh I'm very sure there is, my point is that I'd be pretty sure there's a lot more chance of a girl pics and contact details turning up in the speedier corners of the Internet than a man. And to be clear, when I was here as a single guy my pics including face we stolen and turned up on fab guys amongst other places

Belfast

Looks like someone here is arguing just for the sake of arguing and it's not me for a change.

1. Nobody said it was okay to ANYONE share personal details like face photos, names and numbers. Not one person said it was okay to do so, not for men, not for women, not for father ghost. What exactly is this argument all about?

2. Nobody said All men and ONLY men do it. Men were only mentioned following up on a few already existing threads. Learn your history before getting offended.

Thingy here instead of looking at a literal post where a man openly offers to share someone's details is attacking ones who say that it's not okay to do so.

narnia

"Looks like someone here is arguing just for the sake of arguing and it's not me for a change.

1. Nobody said it was okay to ANYONE share personal details like face photos, names and numbers. Not one person said it was okay to do so, not for men, not for women, not for father ghost. What exactly is this argument all about?

2. Nobody said All men and ONLY men do it. Men were only mentioned following up on a few already existing threads. Learn your history before getting offended.

Thingy here instead of looking at a literal post where a man openly offers to share someone's details is attacking ones who say that it's not okay to do so. "

100%

Tuam

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

Have a nice day Mr.

You're hilarious

Thats not what I'm saying at all, as you are well aware"

What are you saying? Cos it looks like that's what you're saying to me

Tuam

"Looks like someone here is arguing just for the sake of arguing and it's not me for a change.

Thingy here instead of looking at a literal post where a man openly offers to share someone's details is attacking ones who say that it's not okay to do so. "

Meh

Belfast

Just proved my point.

Tuam

"Just proved my point. "

Not at all. Like every thread you start man bashing on you eventually cannot back it up and generalise it to both genders. Nothing new here for you.

Belfast

"Just proved my point.

Not at all. Like every thread you start man bashing on you eventually cannot back it up and generalise it to both genders. Nothing new here for you."

Meh

narnia

Not cool.

Missus

1. Profiles from here.

Please.

Missus

Have a nice day Mr.

You're hilarious

Thats not what I'm saying at all, as you are well aware

What are you saying? Cos it looks like that's what you're saying to me"

I never, at anytime, said it was OK for ANYONE to share private pics or contact info

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

I said.. You said.. He said.. She said

By *admontyMan  over a year ago

Newtownards

"I said.. You said.. He said.. She said "

Sounds like the start of a Dr Seuss book!

on the hill NordWest of

In fairness now this whole madness started with an overreaction to this poor fella at the very beginning who only meant it well. He didn't mention phone numbers or names and even clarified that the info is publicly available on another site. I can't see anything wrong with that tbh. Let's say some guy gets lost on a fet side but actually what he's looking for is a wrinkly bitch who likes to shag and someone points him at _oghunter33 on fab, what's the harm? It's still down to me and him if we meet, no confidential info has been given away. Or do I miss something?

"In fairness now this whole madness started with an overreaction to this poor fella at the very beginning who only meant it well. He didn't mention phone numbers or names and even clarified that the info is publicly available on another site. I can't see anything wrong with that tbh. Let's say some guy gets lost on a fet side but actually what he's looking for is a wrinkly bitch who likes to shag and someone points him at _oghunter33 on fab, what's the harm? It's still down to me and him if we meet, no confidential info has been given away. Or do I miss something? "

Yes, yes and yes.

Valid points across the board.

But assumptions being made right the way through.

Is it always this tense?

I was led to believe the forums were where the banter was?!

"In fairness now this whole madness started with an overreaction to this poor fella at the very beginning who only meant it well. He didn't mention phone numbers or names and even clarified that the info is publicly available on another site. I can't see anything wrong with that tbh. Let's say some guy gets lost on a fet side but actually what he's looking for is a wrinkly bitch who likes to shag and someone points him at _oghunter33 on fab, what's the harm? It's still down to me and him if we meet, no confidential info has been given away. Or do I miss something?

Yes, yes and yes.

Is it always this tense?

I was led to believe the forums were where the banter was?!"

Are you agreeing with DH that she is a wrinkly bitch?

"In fairness now this whole madness started with an overreaction to this poor fella at the very beginning who only meant it well. He didn't mention phone numbers or names and even clarified that the info is publicly available on another site. I can't see anything wrong with that tbh. Let's say some guy gets lost on a fet side but actually what he's looking for is a wrinkly bitch who likes to shag and someone points him at _oghunter33 on fab, what's the harm? It's still down to me and him if we meet, no confidential info has been given away. Or do I miss something?

Yes, yes and yes.

Is it always this tense?

Are you agreeing with DH that she is a wrinkly bitch? "

Ha! You know, I considered that implication. But were that my opinion, that would have been a fourth "yes".

And without opening myself up for further judgement, DH's pictures clarify otherwise.

"

Ha! You know, I considered that implication. But were that my opinion, that would have been a fourth "yes".

And without opening myself up for further judgement, DH's pictures clarify otherwise."

Nice save

Yes, yes and yes.

Is it always this tense?

And without opening myself up for further judgement, DH's pictures clarify otherwise."

Fuck me, now that I've got that infernal affairs style response out of the way, let me give you my initial response...

"Fuck no! I appreciate this is sarcasm, and not gatekeeping, but based on a quick review of the Ireland forums, I'm wary of trying to have any sort of craic"

"

And without opening myself up for further judgement, DH's pictures clarify otherwise.

Nice save "

Put me in stormont. #voteforthebadseed

South Limerick

"In fairness now this whole madness started with an overreaction to this poor fella at the very beginning who only meant it well. He didn't mention phone numbers or names and even clarified that the info is publicly available on another site. I can't see anything wrong with that tbh. Let's say some guy gets lost on a fet side but actually what he's looking for is a wrinkly bitch who likes to shag and someone points him at _oghunter33 on fab, what's the harm? It's still down to me and him if we meet, no confidential info has been given away. Or do I miss something? "

This.....many thanks

on the hill NordWest of

Yes, yes and yes.

Is it always this tense?

Nice save "

Cheers lads, you haven't seen me mug, if ye wanna find out just join one of those men-only-kik-groups...

Tuam

Yes, yes and yes.

Is it always this tense?

Nice save

Cheers lads, you haven't seen me mug, if ye wanna find out just join one of those men-only-kik-groups... "

You mean ladies only groups... men only groups have not been approved by the queens to post pics

» Add a new message to this topic