FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > veri lockdown

veri lockdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oghunter33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think this whole not being able to display veris since the lockdown is counterproductive.

Your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I think this whole not being able to display veris since the lockdown is counterproductive.

Your thoughts? "

Yeah a little bit. Just keeping it all undercover making harder for people to make informed decisions.

Also seeing as fab are allowing parties to be advertised on the forum its all a bit redundant

"I think this whole not being able to display veris since the lockdown is counterproductive.

Your thoughts?

Yeah a little bit. Just keeping it all undercover making harder for people to make informed decisions.

Also seeing as fab are allowing parties to be advertised on the forum its all a bit redundant "

Agree, it's a token gesture that really achieves nothing.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I agree they should be allowed to be displayed it makes more sense. Especially now but even before it was pointless anyhow I think. It didn't stop people meeting and some people were getting flack for getting veried from meets that happened a while a ago. Just allow them to be shown and people can make up their own minds.

More importantly... forget covid, climate change and the deep state....

I just agreed with DH about something...it truly is the end of days

Makes no sense as the date shows from the Veri. And most of the can veris given lately are meet veris. Plus in Ireland we are allowed meet in small groups so don't see what the issue is.

I agree you should have the choice to display a veri or not. There is nothing preventing people from coffee meets at the moment.

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Totally agree. Let people make an informed decision. As to meet or not. Ireland is in a much better state than the UK is.

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

Your thoughts? "

Meetings appear to be going on judging by comments and some profiles on the site. Let people put up their veris and then others can make an informed decision if they want to meet up with someone who has been ignoring social distancing or wait for those that are respecting social distancing.

I would suspect that those who are meeting up now will hide those verifications.

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Your thoughts?

Meetings appear to be going on judging by comments and some profiles on the site. Let people put up their veris and then others can make an informed decision if they want to meet up with someone who has been ignoring social distancing or wait for those that are respecting social distancing.

I would suspect that those who are meeting up now will hide those verifications."

Your thoughts?

I would suspect that those who are meeting up now will hide those verifications."

Wether they do or wether they don't,we all have a choice

Not being able to show verification,wether pre or post lockdown,takes away that choice.

By *oghunter33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I can't see how not being able to display veris deters anyone from meeting, quite contrary it covers up any activity. We're at a point where each one has to decide if they want to take the risk of a meet or not so at least make information that is there available. Yes each profile owner has the option to hide their veris anyway but at least you could ask someone that might have sparked your interest to dislay them for a short while.

Also there's a good few new profiles around with the veri tick and a summary with several meets of the last few month, some of them are everything else but fab kosher yet they can conviently hide behind the veri lockdown.

Yes I agree DH.and funny you should mention it as i just contacted Fab yesterday asking can i show my before covid veris as I wanted to show them..( No reply as yet)

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Your thoughts?

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Your thoughts? "

See this operates by the UK laws until they control their case/deaths under control don't expect them to lift the meeting ban anytime soon and yes the fact they are allowing parties to be advertised is very confusing

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Sur just send a web cam veri u can display them even if it says " i met this lady for coffee and ended up balls deep in her for hrs"

I shit u not i have read them on profiles as late as five mins ago

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Sur just send a web cam veri u can display them even if it says " i met this lady for coffee and ended up balls deep in her for hrs"

I shit u not i have read them on profiles as late as five mins ago "

I've seen a few too CJ. Absolute madness.

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

Your thoughts? "

agreed. plus I read the admins rules on this current situation with no mention of Ireland.

love your profile pic dg. sexy

I would show if option was enabled again. As previous poster mentioned, Fab is based in UK where they are under serious pressure so they want to do their bit and act responsible. A workaround would be to take a screenshot of hidden meet verification and send direct on a message if requested.

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Took mine down,cause the virus profiles are a pain in the ass, so worked for me.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

People are still meeting.

Socially and meets.

The verifications should be be displayed.

By *urpleheartxxxWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere different

Your thoughts?

Also seeing as fab are allowing parties to be advertised on the forum its all a bit redundant "

"Totally agree. Let people make an informed decision. As to meet or not. Ireland is in a much better state than the UK is. "

Am sure there are people meeting regular playmates all the time through this ..I think if they've been meeting regularly before the Covid... they still do ..just my tuppence worth on things .

» Add a new message to this topic