Does it do it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oryou47 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow

Is 5 inches enough in the fab world

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There are some wildly different interpretations of 5 inches.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Question taken from the lounge?

carlow

No it's taken from the bar

Yes, if you get the guy so d*unk he won't care or remember

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Is this a fab 5” or an imperial 5” ?

carlow

Which is the longest? Haha

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

surely you mean 12.5 cm

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"Which is the longest? Haha"

The fab 5

carlow

I'm not on the below average side myself but it's what you do with it mate tbh. Some girls like big cocks because 90% of men can't fuck that's all really. An average above average or below average cock can do the same job if used correctly.

Think about it mate it you can make a woman cum with your finger or tongue you can achieve the same feat with your 5inch friend. Want my advice dont overthink it dont make it an issue embrace what god gave you adapt to it and you will be a happy man so will the woman.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Once upon a time I dated a guy,he couldn't kiss,he had a dry hairy 5inch cock.... i didnt mind.... but he just was useless sexually....

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Agree with the above poster, it about be relaxed and confident. I wouldn't consider myself big, but never had any complaints

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"I'm not on the below average side myself but it's what you do with it mate tbh. Some girls like big cocks because 90% of men can't fuck that's all really. An average above average or below average cock can do the same job if used correctly.

Think about it mate it you can make a woman cum with your finger or tongue you can achieve the same feat with your 5inch friend. Want my advice dont overthink it dont make it an issue embrace what god gave you adapt to it and you will be a happy man so will the woman."

This

"I'm not on the below average side myself but it's what you do with it mate tbh. Some girls like big cocks because 90% of men can't fuck that's all really. An average above average or below average cock can do the same job if used correctly.

Think about it mate it you can make a woman cum with your finger or tongue you can achieve the same feat with your 5inch friend. Want my advice dont overthink it dont make it an issue embrace what god gave you adapt to it and you will be a happy man so will the woman."

Well said

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"Is 5 inches enough in the fab world "

Are we talking cock here?

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Is 5 inches enough in the fab world

Are we talking cock here?"

No a 5 inch zipper

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

No a 5 inch zipper "

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hilarious. As usual.

Belfast

Apart from the fact that the average penis size is 5.17 inches based on an official 2014 survey and not quite sure where you got the figure of 90% of men not being able to fuck properly?

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

No a 5 inch zipper

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hilarious. As usual."

Serious comeback

Think about it mate it you can make a woman cum with your finger or tongue you can achieve the same feat with your 5inch friend. Want my advice dont overthink it dont make it an issue embrace what god gave you adapt to it and you will be a happy man so will the woman.

Apart from the fact that the average penis size is 5.17 inches based on an official 2014 survey and not quite sure where you got the figure of 90% of men not being able to fuck properly? "

Dont need a figure mate its the law of average talk to 10 women currently in relationships 8 or 9 of them would rate the sex as average or poor. Pretty much how they do all surveys most surveys are low numbers but you still get an accurate majority percentage then.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand most men think they are godlike beings in every way but in reality they are just your average human. Plus I actually talk to women mate you should try it you can learn a lot by actually talking and listening both again rare traits in a man.

Belfast

Apart from the fact that the average penis size is 5.17 inches based on an official 2014 survey and not quite sure where you got the figure of 90% of men not being able to fuck properly?

Dont need a figure mate its the law of average talk to 10 women currently in relationships 8 or 9 of them would rate the sex as average or poor. Pretty much how they do all surveys most surveys are low numbers but you still get an accurate majority percentage then.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand most men think they are godlike beings in every way but in reality they are just your average human. Plus I actually talk to women mate you should try it you can learn a lot by actually talking and listening both again rare traits in a man.

"

You're firing blanks there mate if you think you're giving me advice. I wasn't asking for any.

I already know how to talk to people so don't make assumptions.

My point was that you said 90% with nothing to back it up.

And for every man that thinks he's a godlike being there's a woman thinking likewise.

Maybe sometimes it's the woman that csnt fuck. Let's not always blame the men. Seen to many videos where the girls just stands/sits there. Girls need to know how to move to

By *rSlickMan  over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 18/07/20 21:28:24]

By *rSlickMan  over a year ago

Dublin

..appreciate the alternative line of thought above, kudos.

..always two sides to a coin.

carlow

Good words there tattoodlady

» Add a new message to this topic