FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Question for men

Question for men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do ye wanna talk to us women before ye meet or wud u rather least ampunt of convo,just arrange a meet and that its or wud u like to mesage the woman for a little while flirting until a meet can be organised??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erlincorkMan  over a year ago

Cork/London

I personally like to chat and get to see if there is a good conversation to be had.

By *heauldadventurerMan  over a year ago

City Centre

Honestly both have their place as a single

When I was part of a couple we rathered pick up guys in bars or quickly here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do ye wanna talk to us women before ye meet or wud u rather least ampunt of convo,just arrange a meet and that its or wud u like to mesage the woman for a little while flirting until a meet can be organised??"

There had to be some chat to see if there is a connection. Cold sex is exactly what it said.

"Do ye wanna talk to us women before ye meet or wud u rather least ampunt of convo,just arrange a meet and that its or wud u like to mesage the woman for a little while flirting until a meet can be organised??"

I love a chat and a build up to meeting whether thats for a coffee first or a drink. Some flirting, making sure our personalities and sexual thoughts match too is always good. And who doesnt like some teasin lol

Love to talk before a meet, find out the persons likes and dislikes..without talking there would be no foreplay and thats no fun..would love to tap that gorgeous ass of yours lol

By *ddcoolnamelaterMan  over a year ago

Donegal

I love the chat and getting to know each other, the flirting, the exchanging of what you expect from each other... And then the coffee meet to see if you are what you expected

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"I love the chat and getting to know each other, the flirting, the exchanging of what you expect from each other... And then the coffee meet to see if you are what you expected "

That...

Straight to it quick "how're ya" and down to business

By *omtom7Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Chat and flirt, even if it goes no further it's nice to make a connection. Have friends on here I chat with that I've never met and might not ever.

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

Chat first, create a spark and see how it pans out

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Bit of banter first.

If no spark, conversation fizzles out online.

If there's a meeting of minds/humour/kink then coffee and perhaps more

By *amahn24Man  over a year ago

Castlebar

Definitely chat first, (if I can ever get a reply ). It helps breaks the ice and makes things smoother

I think there has to be a connection here in chat and physical attraction first ,no point other wise as it's a complete waste of each others time and effort .. imagine driving maybe over an hour to a meet and both having nothing in common to chat about and no mental or physical attraction " spark "...pure waste of everything...

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I always chat first, then coffee or social meet see if we get on then after than it's ladies choice if they want to move forward with anything or not.

By *tevecabra7Man  over a year ago

cabra

I love talking first and flirting and telling each other what we going do when we meet it makes meeting more exciting. Like ya can't wait to get ya hands on eachither.

By *ewadventures2017Couple  over a year ago

some where near

You need a bit of a chat first

Can't just turn up and fuck lol

By *un_guy_69Man  over a year ago

Lim Tipp border

Need to chat first, it doesn't need to be weeks of chat but to at least have contact first to be sure everyone at least gets along at a very basic level before going further. In most cases it will ease nerves of a meet and more often than not it gets a good connection making the night of the meet better.

I definitely prefer to chat a bit before hand. I like to get to know the person and their likes and dislikes. Will very quickly become apparent if there is a connection

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

Hard to bate a bit of aul harmless banter

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Ah there has to be a bit of banter, no chemistry is a recipe for boring sex and akward moments

By *ubeMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

For me I like to get to know someone before we meet up. If there is nothing between us why meet up, a quick fuck we can get anytime, a meet should be fun relaxed and with someone that can relax and let go so everyone can get the most out of the meet.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I find if You're chatting alot on here with no end product (a meet).things can get very boring.

By *envMan  over a year ago

Santry

Of the mails ive sent here your lucky to get 1 reply, and no the not (how are u or wana fuck mails either) I know if people arnt interested there not going to reply,so my point is its hard to start a conversation when your the only one talking,but yes best to get to know someone first, but no harm in a roleplay scenario once all agreed before hand

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

The way I look at it is:

If a woman came up to me at the end of a night out and told me straight up that she fancied me, and asked if I want to go back to her place, would I say "No, I'd prefer to have a conversation first to see if we click?"

Like fuck I would.

I know Fab is not the same as a night out, and for the most part, conversations, building trust and attraction before playing is part of it. Totally acceptable.

But for me to say that I wouldn't want to meet someone off here without getting to know them first would be bullshit.

And there's nothing wrong with that, and it's OK to admit it.

It doesn't mean I can't also enjoy building a connection either. Flirting and teasing is great fun. Building tension is great fun.

Both scenarios have different elements that can be fully enjoyable.

Why pick just one?

"The way I look at it is:

If a woman came up to me at the end of a night out and told me straight up that she fancied me, and asked if I want to go back to her place, would I say "No, I'd prefer to have a conversation first to see if we click?"

Like fuck I would.

I know Fab is not the same as a night out, and for the most part, conversations, building trust and attraction before playing is part of it. Totally acceptable.

But for me to say that I wouldn't want to meet someone off here without getting to know them first would be bullshit.

It doesn't mean I can't also enjoy building a connection either. Flirting and teasing is great fun. Building tension is great fun.

Why pick just one?"

After a full of beer

If a lady approached you on a Tuesday afternoon at the petrol station and said "Fancy a fuck". Would you do same?

Waterford

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

If a lady approached you on a Tuesday afternoon at the petrol station and said "Fancy a fuck". Would you do same?

"

Depends if I had 10 minutes to spare or not

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Depends if I had 10 minutes to spare or not "

Show off

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Depends if I had 10 minutes to spare or not "

Shiver me timbers! You planning on doing it 4 times G-Dogg?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Show off "

Does the 10 mins include putting the diesel in the tank....some of those pumps are fierce slow

Waterford

[Removed by poster at 20/07/20 12:07:39]

Waterford

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Show off

Does the 10 mins include putting the diesel in the tank....some of those pumps are fierce slow"

Nah, I don't drive. I just hang around petrol stations in the hope of a proposition.

Truth be told, I have loads of 10 minutes to spare

Belfast

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Show off

Does the 10 mins include putting the diesel in the tank....some of those pumps are fierce slow

Nah, I don't drive. I just hang around petrol stations in the hope of a proposition.

Truth be told, I have loads of 10 minutes to spare "

Is there a tiger in your tank?

[Removed by poster at 20/07/20 12:08:47]

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Show off

Truth be told, I have loads of 10 minutes to spare "

Stay away from wanton women high in petrol fumes!

By *ubLiamMan  over a year ago

D5/13

I'd personally like to send a few messages back and forth to be sure that our interests match. While I would be up for a quick meet that would just be for a quickie more so than a night of passion.

Waterford

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Show off

"

Bad experience?

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Show off

Bad experience?"

Yes

Belfast

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Show off

Bad experience?

Yes "

Did you get your pencil unleaded?

Not on here to just expect a fuck from someone!! Would like to make friends and if anything happens after that happy days!! I’m a newbe.its not easy getting to communicate with people who are more known on this

I like to chat/flirt with potential meets first, adds that bit of anticipation & excitement

Like fuck I would.

Why pick just one?

After a full of beer

Show off

Bad experience?

Yes .

Did you get your pencil unleaded? "

What!?

I find the conversation essential. Sex is good, alright, but it's just much better when there's some chemistry involved. I like to get to know the body I'm using, so I like to play with first, and you need some sort of intimacy.

By *londy84Man  over a year ago

Carrickmacross

If you fancy each other

What is the point of chatting online

Meet in person and see what happens.

Simple

» Add a new message to this topic