FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Party invite for single guys

Party invite for single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So tell me just how do single guys get an invite to a party?

Surely someone has to take a chance .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

After at least 8 years on here you should be the one answering rather than asking that question.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You end up seeing the same single guy's at parties and no they are not the most ripped or the most handsome. They are the polite respectful decent guy's that the organiser knows will act actually turn up and not be any drama.

Failing that I hear Sydney University is doing a online class on it. They are experts now on swinging topics..

By *adyandthetramp20Couple  over a year ago

carry on camping

We invited 14 single guys to our last party and 7 showed up. Thankfully we had plenty of couples and the guys that did show were amazing people.

"We invited 14 single guys to our last party and 7 showed up. Thankfully we had plenty of couples and the guys that did show were amazing people. "

When is the next party??

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"So tell me just how do single guys get an invite to a party?

Surely someone has to take a chance ....."

Or you could throw a party

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"You end up seeing the same single guy's at parties and no they are not the most ripped or the most handsome. They are the polite respectful decent guy's that the organiser knows will act actually turn up and not be any drama.

Failing that I hear Sydney University is doing a online class on it. They are experts now on swinging topics.. "

Exactly this... 99% of the time I invite guys that I know will A turn up , B know how to act , C not get legless d*unk. I have/had a list of guys that always got first refusal after that I let cpls or women recommend guys they know that fit the 3 criteria

I've had singles parties where I invited twice as many guys to girls and let all the women invite those they found attractive. Some of the guys couldn't even behave in the Kik group so they where uninvited and replaced.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So more than confident that if I commit I’ll be there, respectful and mannered, just need a break...

?? may be 2020

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

I've had well verified single men let me know... on the blacklist now...

Word of mouth is best way to go now...

Reliable. Honest. Hot. Not there to get d*unk. Mannerly.

Check those boxes and your in.

The best way to go to parties is start throwing your own. That's how I started doing parties 15/16 years ago on a different site (with 3 letters) I was quite new and couldn't get an invite but I knew some people on the site so I arranged a small party invited the people I knew. It was a success and word travelled next time others wanted to go and the rest is history. The same for meet and greets. It takes time and you have to know a few people to get them going

By *witchcarlosccsMan  over a year ago

dublin

I would like the opportunity to attend a meeting

carry on camping

"We invited 14 single guys to our last party and 7 showed up. Thankfully we had plenty of couples and the guys that did show were amazing people.

When is the next party?? "

Hopefully not long to wait, we're hoping for September.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

"We invited 14 single guys to our last party and 7 showed up. Thankfully we had plenty of couples and the guys that did show were amazing people.

When is the next party?? "

Well if Ur going so am I.

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Good meets lead to good invitations lead to good parties...but always remember as a single guy its never on your terms, you go when invited, not when you want to.

Gotta remember, as a single guy fab takes a fair amount of commitment, probably not a word you'd associate with swinging but that's the bones of it.

When is the next party??

Well if Ur going so am I. "

Onto the hotlist you go.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"I've had singles parties where I invited twice as many guys to girls and let all the women invite those they found attractive. Some of the guys couldn't even behave in the Kik group so they where uninvited and replaced. "
our very first party we attended what a night that was

"I've had singles parties where I invited twice as many guys to girls and let all the women invite those they found attractive. Some of the guys couldn't even behave in the Kik group so they where uninvited and replaced. our very first party we attended what a night that was "

And look where you guys are now

carry on camping

When is the next party??

Well if Ur going so am I. "

Girl you have no choice but to attend but I have your back with the hotties, I'll get loads for you to choose from

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I've been invited to a few, made it to some of them, I put it down to being a normal joe, being in one or two kik groups helped too.

Interested

Defo interested in a hotlist invite

Yeah me too. I went to rvc and got added to like groups then made some connections thru the. And now I'm MR PARTY LOL

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

The best way to get party invites is try and chat or meet as many folk as possible. Going to large socials are a great way to meet up with different people face to face. Get to know who hosts parties and let them know you are keen to attend future parties.x

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Good meets lead to good invitations lead to good parties...but always remember as a single guy its never on your terms, you go when invited, not when you want to.

Gotta remember, as a single guy fab takes a fair amount of commitment, probably not a word you'd associate with swinging but that's the bones of it."

Well duh it's always when invited. You're hopefully not going to turn up uninvited. Does that mean it's not on "your terms" if you have to wait for the time and date of the party lol?

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"The best way to go to parties is start throwing your own. That's how I started doing parties 15/16 years ago on a different site (with 3 letters) I was quite new and couldn't get an invite but I knew some people on the site so I arranged a small party invited the people I knew. It was a success and word travelled next time others wanted to go and the rest is history. The same for meet and greets. It takes time and you have to know a few people to get them going"

Ah! I remember them well. Though I was a different profile back then.

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Juzt keep chatting to people OP and go to a few clubs when they open up again. Best of luck.

"The best way to get party invites is try and chat or meet as many folk as possible. Going to large socials are a great way to meet up with different people face to face. Get to know who hosts parties and let them know you are keen to attend future parties.x"

O yes CJ's was always an opportunity. Met a really lovely couple from Edinburgh once but alas changed times.

By *uniorendowedMan  over a year ago

London Derbyshire

"Good meets lead to good invitations lead to good parties...but always remember as a single guy its never on your terms, you go when invited, not when you want to.

Well duh it's always when invited. You're hopefully not going to turn up uninvited. Does that mean it's not on "your terms" if you have to wait for the time and date of the party lol? "

haha that gave me a chuckle

» Add a new message to this topic