FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotels (Covid rules/regulations)

Hotels (Covid rules/regulations)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone provide me with some information regarding rules for residents staying in a hotel in this current situation we find ourselves in.

I know bars where supposed to open today but have been pushed back. But as a guest of a hotel are we able to avail of bar services? I have heard some conflicting info. The hotel have said its 90mins with food which is understandable as that’s the same up here. I have mates who stayed in a different hotel but as guests they were able to avail of bar services without the table duration. I have already contacted the hotel and they have said it’s only room service.

So trying to find a potential other location for a weekend trip away.

Any info appreciated, thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I stayed in the Sheraton last weekend. Had to book table in restaurants, was told we found have drinks in lobby after meal. We booked table for 9. Think last serving was half 9. No complaints whatsoever. Food as lovely. Had few drinks and went back to room

Yeah I don’t have an issue with the food/drinks 90mins time slot it’s more around trying to plan a days activities in advance lol

Don’t really want to spend 90mins for lunch and then have to retreat to the room only if I wanted a few extra drinks etc and then re-emerge for dinner and drinks only to return to the room etc

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I stayed in cork last week and it was a great experience in the hotel,didn't have to book the meal if I went to the restaurant and if I got room service there was no extra fee.

"Yeah I don’t have an issue with the food/drinks 90mins time slot it’s more around trying to plan a days activities in advance lol

Don’t really want to spend 90mins for lunch and then have to retreat to the room only if I wanted a few extra drinks etc and then re-emerge for dinner and drinks only to return to the room etc"

Than eat lunch out ! Bring drink for your room.

"Yeah I don’t have an issue with the food/drinks 90mins time slot it’s more around trying to plan a days activities in advance lol

Don’t really want to spend 90mins for lunch and then have to retreat to the room only if I wanted a few extra drinks etc and then re-emerge for dinner and drinks only to return to the room etc

Than eat lunch out ! Bring drink for your room. "

Isn’t that the normal for everyone anyway lol

Just didn’t want to be confined to the room.

I'm in hotel ever other night since all of this covid jazz.... no issues at all you can sit down have your grub and you drinks no worries but you can only stay for 1.45 hrs but I've never pushed that and was always gone before that time

Than eat lunch out ! Bring drink for your room.

Isn’t that the normal for everyone anyway lol

Just didn’t want to be confined to the room. "

Your not confined to your room you can come and go freely in any hotel .

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Or why not book an apartment then you arent just confined to just one room i usually find they are around the same price as a hotel room

[Removed by poster at 21/07/20 03:23:08]

Was a resident over the weekend, restaurant bookings required as always and the bar no bookings required sat down drinking for a few hrs and no problems

Following

"Was a resident over the weekend, restaurant bookings required as always and the bar no bookings required sat down drinking for a few hrs and no problems "

Thanks, I thought it would be like that but the hotels giving off a different explanation.

I just hope the suns out

» Add a new message to this topic