FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Any cpls with a breeding fantasy?

Any cpls with a breeding fantasy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any couples in N.I. have the breeding fantasy? Love to get chatting to any that do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I'd say this will get you blocked by a lot of people, unprotected sex with strangers, I'd reconsider this fantasy if I were you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its a common fantasy. There is a thread about it in the main forum. I was checking if anyone local had it.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Do you mean fantasy as in they like to pretend to have bareback sex with strangers..? or is it actual bareback sex with strangers that you're looking for?

By *unonmyface69Couple  over a year ago

city

Sure, but just make sure you wear a mask

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

It was a popular thread on the UK forum, and got a lot of supporters, its a fantasy .. But i cant get my head around it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It was a popular thread on the UK forum, and got a lot of supporters, its a fantasy .. But i cant get my head around it. "

I think it's more about bareback sex and ejaculation inside a woman while simultaneously cuckolding her partner,than producing, and taking responsibility for, a living, breathing sprog. An ego thing, if anything.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"It was a popular thread on the UK forum, and got a lot of supporters, its a fantasy .. But i cant get my head around it.

I think it's more about bareback sex and ejaculation inside a woman while simultaneously cuckolding her partner,than producing, and taking responsibility for, a living, breathing sprog. An ego thing, if anything."

The responsibility bit is covered with looking for a couple rather than a single woman...

"It was a popular thread on the UK forum, and got a lot of supporters, its a fantasy .. But i cant get my head around it.

I think it's more about bareback sex and ejaculation inside a woman while simultaneously cuckolding her partner,than producing, and taking responsibility for, a living, breathing sprog. An ego thing, if anything.

The responsibility bit is covered with looking for a couple rather than a single woman... "

Petty sure legal responsibility only automatically applies to the male half in this country if the couple are married.

What exactly does the breeding term mean? My understanding of it is too impregnate the girl?. As a proud bisexual man this same term is used in our community by some men. But I question it how the fuk does a gay/bi man get bred?

I'm still laughing

"Sure, but just make sure you wear a mask "
comical do u do stand up n if so where can I get a ticket

» Add a new message to this topic