FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Naked attraction

Naked attraction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cooby5555 OP   Man  over a year ago

galway

Does anyone think erections or at least simi erections would make this program more interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

UK TV does not allow showing erect pemis

galway

I know but it's a pity they dont

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Actually thinking about it thereusy be a system for dealing with erectiins. I fucking bet there have been people who have gotten stiffys.

East / North, Cork

Actually thinking about it there must be a system for dealing with erections. I fucking bet there have been people who have gotten stiffys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not being bad if I got to the final bit of selection where all concern are naked bar the host which I de definitely love to see naked - my question How do they keep the stiffies down is my question

Himself down below would definitely be standing to attention

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We said same last night when we watched it

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Surely an erection is a reflex action that can not be controlled?.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Naturists dont get erections,I've been in saunas,jacuzzi's,pools with a couple of hundred naked people and it's never happened.

Mind you its the number 1 question I get by pm from men on here when nude beaches are mentioned

somewhere

Naturists dont get erections,I've been in saunas,jacuzzi's,pools with a couple of hundred naked people and it's never happened.

Mind you its the number 1 question I get by pm from men on here when nude beaches are mentioned

East / North, Cork

"Naturists dont get erections,I've been in saunas,jacuzzi's,pools with a couple of hundred naked people and it's never happened.

"

I'm not sure those who go on Naked Attraction are naturists.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Magic of television... it’s not live and recorded in one take!! they regularly have to pause filming and redo sections when recording any show, stiffies is one of many things that force a pause and reshoot

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Naturists dont get erections,I've been in saunas,jacuzzi's,pools with a couple of hundred naked people and it's never happened.

I'm not sure those who go on Naked Attraction are naturists. "

I'm obviously not a man but I imagine being on the set, having lights cameras and many eyes set on you rather an erection killer than a stimulant.

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

Do the people on this show have jobs?

Like it's just I can't imagine rocking up to the office on a Monday morning like everything's normal after my knob and bollocks have been broadcast over the weekend to a potential audience of tens of millions of people...

East / North, Cork

I'm obviously not a man but I imagine being on the set, having lights cameras and many eyes set on you rather an erection killer than a stimulant. "

I'm sure you're right for many.. but if someone has an exhibitionist streak then I can see them being the type of person who would put themselves forward for this.

somewhere

"Do the people on this show have jobs?

Like it's just I can't imagine rocking up to the office on a Monday morning like everything's normal after my knob and bollocks have been broadcast over the weekend to a potential audience of tens of millions of people..."

I saw an item on tv once where a guy who was on it put out a company email to let everyone know it was on tv that night

He didnt care who saw him but he wasnt picked

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'm obviously not a man but I imagine being on the set, having lights cameras and many eyes set on you rather an erection killer than a stimulant.

I'm sure you're right for many.. but if someone has an exhibitionist streak then I can see them being the type of person who would put themselves forward for this. "

Yeah I guess you have a point there, some streak of masochism or narcissism too or simply a reduced mental capacity. It's gas what the peeps do nowadays to get their bit of telly fame.

East / North, Cork

There is hopefully a good preselection process where they out the ones who just wanna show the world their hardon.

"And here's Brian, sporting a fine erection too, it must be said. His mother will be so proud!"

somewhere

""And here's Brian, sporting a fine erection too, it must be said. His mother will be so proud!" "

His mother said in the local paper " he takes after his dad"

""And here's Brian, sporting a fine erection too, it must be said. His mother will be so proud!"

His mother said in the local paper " he takes after his dad" "

galway

I'd love to see presenter naked felt a bit airy for the girl in part two last night

galway

A bit sorry

somewhere

"A bit sorry"

Was wondering what part of her was a bit airy alright

galway

Lol

The presenter Anna is pretty hot, she's a lesbian married to Sue Perkins the comedian . Saw her been interviewed before where she said they needed to halt filming before for a guy to wipe some pre cum off the tip...

galway

Are you serious I wonder who wiped it I thought you had to have a hardon to produce premium lol

galway

Precum even

By *occiMan  over a year ago

Co Down

Very first couple to appear, when just her and him on screen he's at least got a semi on.

Few women from fab been on it but not spied them on here in a while (usually appear on hot pics) and definitely remember one occurrence where the presenter is saying to one lad he got a bit hot and excited there but doesn't show anything

By *avid4olderMan  over a year ago

North Coast

Like it's just I can't imagine rocking up to the office on a Monday morning like everything's normal after my knob and bollocks have been broadcast over the weekend to a potential audience of tens of millions of people..."

"Surely an erection is a reflex action that can not be controlled?."
true in alot of incidents lol

[Removed by poster at 26/07/20 19:39:49]

Being situated in the UK as well as Ireland lad I would have thought you would know that the UK aren't hung up on things like nudity being taboo like they are in this country? :/ That's why no one cares over there it's pretty norm unless your job is in the public eye. I mean the country still has that Roman mentality of everyone just going around having fun fucking, ha

» Add a new message to this topic