FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Positive Vibes

Positive Vibes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eebaw OP   Man  over a year ago

So who would call themselves positive people? In the past few months I’ve tried to keep positive and have noticed things are so much clearer and lifestyle is easier than when i was less positive. It’s all about living in the moment and embracing the moment and forgetting the past and future.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

I'm a very positive person naturally ,I wouldn't say it's forgetting but accepting that's the key imo

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"So who would call themselves positive people? In the past few months I’ve tried to keep positive and have noticed things are so much clearer and lifestyle is easier than when i was less positive. It’s all about living in the moment and embracing the moment and forgetting the past and future. "

I'm all for forgive and forget. Everyone makes mistakes and has done shit they aren't proud of or would change. Thats been my big take from this year. Forget the past.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I guess I try to stay positive I had an awful past being honest an at times it does affect my everyday living. Since the lockdown my head was fairly fucked up but I tried everything walks and bejayus some gardening got done I can assure you of that. For me gardening relaxes me and definitely puts a smile on after seeing plants grow from seed. Anyway blagging on my future look on life wouldn't be the best an I am quite worried in my employment sector which I can see being a major issue like my financial problems is really hitting me hard on that covid payments since march so that an the past it's very hard to stay positive.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I think I’m positively annoying at times to some people

trying to be as positive as possible the last few months and it hasn't been easy but at least trying is something

"I think I’m positively annoying at times to some people "

Has to agree ,???? but we still love you anyway Belle lol

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Very much so.

Once you stop keeping a grudge things become so much better

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

life is for living, not for merely enduring. Easier said than done for some but we find the mindset change comes naturally with age and experience

By *aradisecircusMan  over a year ago

Derry

Took myself off the anger and negativity-fest that is Twitter a few weeks ago and my world is much more positive since lol

Positivity is the only way to go... There's too much negativity in the world sometimes!

Make love not war

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"So who would call themselves positive people? In the past few months I’ve tried to keep positive and have noticed things are so much clearer and lifestyle is easier than when i was less positive. It’s all about living in the moment and embracing the moment and forgetting the past and future.

I'm all for forgive and forget. Everyone makes mistakes and has done shit they aren't proud of or would change. Thats been my big take from this year. Forget the past. "

Love this

» Add a new message to this topic