FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Vodafone Reception

Vodafone Reception

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Sparkie. OP   Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I'm on the Vodafone network, I travel a lot throughout the country and over the past week I've noticed a deterioration in signal quality and strength, I've had no reception in places I've always had before.

Anyone else have similar experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not loss of signal in the mid West

Don’t get me started about Vodafone. I’ve been with them over 20 years. Currently their internet service is terrible...try to watch Netflix and it’s constantly freezing and ‘loading’!!!!

My phone constantly goes from 4G to 3G to no service and back up the scale all day and night even though I’m at home and not on the move.

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Don’t get me started about Vodafone. I’ve been with them over 20 years. Currently their internet service is terrible...try to watch Netflix and it’s constantly freezing and ‘loading’!!!!

My phone constantly goes from 4G to 3G to no service and back up the scale all day and night even though I’m at home and not on the move. "

Have exactly the same problem, internet was never small ing but now just keeps dropping out. Rang them and they just said no problem at our end. So switching to Imagine today

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

same here I always have problems with connection on Vodafone

I've noticed the same thing. A network that used to be very reliable is now gone tits up. I don't know what's going on. I thought it was my phone at first but lots of ppl experiencing the same issues.

I have noticed a deterioration in the past 12 months from Vodafone to the point where it is impossible to have a conversation in the house (Thank goodness for Eircom and what's app).

They have the worst consumer service i have ever experienced. Took 9 months to stop taking money out a second family members account and only after stopping it in the bank. Impossible to actually get a person to actually talk to in Vodafone.

Would love to ditch them if there was an alternative provider who's reveption service was better, sadly there isnt where I live.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Same here.....swapped my Internet to virgin last week for the house and now changing my phone to them as well.......not sure what happened to Vodafone

meath

"Same here.....swapped my Internet to virgin last week for the house and now changing my phone to them as well.......not sure what happened to Vodafone "

They are impossible to deal with. Did you find it tough to cancel contracts . I cancelled a landline contract and even after numerous emails and calls they continued to send bills. The poorest customer service ever

By *ewadventures2017Couple  over a year ago

some where near

Service has gone down a lot over the last few months

I know I'm in the sticks but it's never as bad as recently

Recently there was a nationwide problem with Vodafone broadband which was really poor for a few days.

They gave some bullshit excuse but some twank probably spilled his coffee over a server

But, yes the overall service has been hit and miss

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Apart from a couple of days drop in service I haven’t noticed any problems.

Could the increased demand over the last few months have something to do with it.

Belfast

"Same here.....swapped my Internet to virgin last week for the house and now changing my phone to them as well.......not sure what happened to Vodafone

They are impossible to deal with. Did you find it tough to cancel contracts . I cancelled a landline contract and even after numerous emails and calls they continued to send bills. The poorest customer service ever "

Very easy to be honest. Didnt even ask why I was leaving

meath

"Same here.....swapped my Internet to virgin last week for the house and now changing my phone to them as well.......not sure what happened to Vodafone

They are impossible to deal with. Did you find it tough to cancel contracts . I cancelled a landline contract and even after numerous emails and calls they continued to send bills. The poorest customer service ever

Very easy to be honest. Didnt even ask why I was leaving"

I'm hoping its sorted now but it was so frustrating .

Belfast

I'm hoping its sorted now but it was so frustrating ."

Did try and tell me I was still within contract and I owed them money but once I pointed out my contract had ended, they admitted they had made a mistake

By *oseph soapMan  over a year ago

Donegal Town.

"I'm on the Vodafone network, I travel a lot throughout the country and over the past week I've noticed a deterioration in signal quality and strength, I've had no reception in places I've always had before.

Anyone else have similar experience?"

I travel quite a bit wrong the country also. There has definitely been a drop in the quality of the coverage. In areas which previously had been OK there is now little or no coverage.

I'm stuck in contract with Vodafone so I can't leave them for a while.

By *ohn400Man  over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

mobile internet in this country is bad but EIR is the best of a bad bunch /

With 3 myself but in relations to contracts if you don't cancel after the contract you are signed up to a rolling month contract so you need to give them a months notice.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Eir had been experiencing similar problems it's just these networks can't handle the strain

I'm out of contract and moving after many years with Vodafone. The internet is very bad for the past couple of months. I've been arguing with their technical support this past while because they want to put me on a new contract but signal is no better.

I'm hoping its sorted now but it was so frustrating ."

Agree, impossible 2deal with, took me almost 2 months to cancel

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Vodafone is supposed to be a nightmare to deal with when it comes to bill pay stuff you have to watch them very dodgy

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan  over a year ago

Waterford

"Eir had been experiencing similar problems it's just these networks can't handle the strain "

All Internet is the same because they are all using the same infrastructure except for Virgin who use their own cable tv lines

By *heilsWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

Vodafone are the only decent provider where I live, I have noticed the coverage not great in recent times. They are also capping the 4G speed for unlimited service so maybe that affects the overall service...?

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I'd no 4G signal yesterday at all, very poor

"I'm out of contract and moving after many years with Vodafone. The internet is very bad for the past couple of months. I've been arguing with their technical support this past while because they want to put me on a new contract but signal is no better."

Same here!!

Signal always drops in the summer...I live in the sticks and I think the leaves on the trees don't help this time of year.

L

By *eekin NSAMan  over a year ago

Ireland /Kilkenny areas

You very right it’s usually on 2 bars

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"I'm on the Vodafone network, I travel a lot throughout the country and over the past week I've noticed a deterioration in signal quality and strength, I've had no reception in places I've always had before.

Anyone else have similar experience?"

Yes,I had a very similar experience,contacted customer care twice and they said we'll get back to you on this!!i was missing calls in work for work over it and i ended up just cancelling the contract with them..I kept my old numbers..about a month after I cancelled they rang!I'm with 3 now and I find them great

» Add a new message to this topic