FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Girls my age in Ireland?

Girls my age in Ireland?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello Ladies,

Not many girls my age on fabswingers on the island of Ireland and older woman tend to go for there own age and older ?? I'm sure there's older out there looking to break the rules,

If so im a young stud, drop me a message if I so tickle your fancy. Could be worth it x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Lol I'm sure there are loads that do. Most wouldn't want to be just a compromise tho just because you cant find any your own age

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trust me there isn't loads, not genuine ones anyway, most of them have no profile pics so are clearly crayfishing lol, and older people don't seem to want to meet, so I duno lol I'll keep trying I guess

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Pretty sure there are plenty in your age range just click on the the women that is online and just scroll through I'm sure it wouldn't take long to find a few

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

There are a lot more swingers in their 30s and 40s than there are in their 20s..and rightly so. There is a level of experience and maturity needed.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Trust me there isn't loads, not genuine ones anyway, most of them have no profile pics so are clearly crayfishing lol, and older people don't seem to want to meet, so I duno lol I'll keep trying I guess "

Well due to the virus going around not many will be willing to meet yet anyway so you need to take that into consideration

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"Hello Ladies,

Not many girls my age on fabswingers on the island of Ireland and older woman tend to go for there own age and older ?? I'm sure there's older out there looking to break the rules,

If so im a young stud, drop me a message if I so tickle your fancy. Could be worth it x

"

Stud ?

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

"Hello Ladies,

"

10/10 for effort

» Add a new message to this topic