nice fanny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Now that I got your attention

I've noticed over in The UK forum they post a lot of who has the nicest

arse/fanny/tits/cock/video on fab

(not all on the same person )

The people that reply in the thread just name other couples/women/men but surely this leads to all sorts of unwanted attention to those who never requested it in the first place

I've private messaged people on here to say nice pics or even video and usually get a thank you which is more than I expect to be honest but its nice to be polite I suppose

Would you like it if your name was just randomly posted on a thread

I don't think I've ever seen one of these threads in The Ireland forum ...is it just another difference between us and the fabbers in The Uk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

The people that reply in the thread just name other couples/women/men but surely this leads to all sorts of unwanted attention to those who never requested it in the first place

I've private messaged people on here to say nice pics or even video and usually get a thank you which is more than I expect to be honest but its nice to be polite I suppose

I don't think I've ever seen one of these threads in The Ireland forum ...is it just another difference between us and the fabbers in The Uk "

Oh there has been on few on the Irish forums but they get shot down very quickly

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"

I don't think I've ever seen one of these threads in The Ireland forum ...is it just another difference between us and the fabbers in The Uk

Oh there has been on few on the Irish forums but they get shot down very quickly"

Nice legs DD

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've seen a few on here. But I guess a lot of the time people don't want to name people they may like publicly in case the other person isn't interested and they get knocked back in public or that thw person they mention doesn't want attention drawn to them.

I donno I may be wrong I quite often am. Lol

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"I've seen a few on here. But I guess a lot of the time people don't want to name people they may like publicly in case the other person isn't interested and they get knocked back in public or that thw person they mention doesn't want attention drawn to them.

I donno I may be wrong I quite often am. Lol"

It would be even worse if someone mentioned a persons ‘fanny’ and there was an echo!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I've seen a few on here. But I guess a lot of the time people don't want to name people they may like publicly in case the other person isn't interested and they get knocked back in public or that thw person they mention doesn't want attention drawn to them.

I donno I may be wrong I quite often am. Lol

It would be even worse if someone mentioned a persons ‘fanny’ and there was an echo! "

now that is very true.

» Add a new message to this topic