FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > "Ooh Daddy!"

"Ooh Daddy!"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kaizer cannot understand this!

What would a lady think if whilst mid-romp the gentleman let's out a roar "Aaah Mammy"?!?!

Konfused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvySingleLadyWoman  over a year ago

Limerick/Galway

"Kaizer cannot understand this!

What would a lady think if whilst mid-romp the gentleman let's out a roar "Aaah Mammy"?!?!

Konfused "

Konfused "

I’m sure there are some women that would be into that, but I’d imagine it’s probably less than the number of men who like to be called Daddy.

Personally, if someone called me Mummy/Mammy/whatever during sex I think it would creep me out.

Kaizer once called his teacher Mammy

The humiliation still haunts the Manbeast to this very day

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I was invited into a K group from a thread on here

When I joined a woman and a man were in the middle of a conversation but calling each other mummy and daddy

I left

By *urvySingleLadyWoman  over a year ago

Limerick/Galway

"Kaizer once called his teacher Mammy

The humiliation still haunts the Manbeast to this very day "

Lol. Oh nothing worse.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont get it either. "Whos your daddy" was said once and I couldn't stop laughing.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Konfused "

I'd be looking around to see if his mother had walked in

Ye it's not for me either just like calling a guy daddy would not do it for me either

The last thing you need whilst engaging in pleasurable activities is a vision of one or both parents!

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

[Removed by poster at 28/07/20 12:39:34]

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

I guess if the age difference s big enough and the lady has a daddy kink....then that's probably an appropriate time to say it

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Loads of girls have daddy kinks, loads of guys have little girl kinks. Few will openly admit it

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Some lad asked if he could ring me up and id humiliate him and throw all sorts of insults and hed would refer to me as mummy :

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"Some lad asked if he could ring me up and id humiliate him and throw all sorts of insults and hed would refer to me as mummy : "

You said that you wouldnt tell anyone

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

Think your spot in K. Had a girl who wanted to be called "Miss" once (teacher ref) but Mammy...it would take a "special" lady indeed!!

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

This seriously made me laugh out loud. Thanks Kaizer. Badly needed today.

The humiliation still haunts the Manbeast to this very day

This seriously made me laugh out loud. Thanks Kaizer. Badly needed today. "

Shiver me timbers it's second class all over again!

Kaizer ain't trying kink shame anyone here btw! Just konfused by the whole rough 'n tumble of it all

Don't see me shaming you for kissing thunder Mr man beast!!! Huh! Huh! jade

"Don't see me shaming you for kissing thunder Mr man beast!!! Huh! Huh! jade"

Mama..... Mama Mia

You know it... Now roll over till I powder yer tush

"You know it... Now roll over till I powder yer tush"

Shiver me timbers

Ach you are cold wee thunder? Mere

I never really got the "Oh daddy" thing and def don't recall anyone ever saying it to me .... maybe I don't look like the daddy type. How and ever....whatever about a girl saying "oh daddy" it definitely doesn't seem right for a guy to say "Oh mommy" . Now,I guess that could make me doing like I'm saying it's ok for one and not the other, but no, I'm very much "each to their own". So what ever help ya get your jollies then more power to ya .

Jesus its a lovely day isn't it ?

"I never really got the "Oh daddy" thing and def don't recall anyone ever saying it to me .... maybe I don't look like the daddy type. How and ever....whatever about a girl saying "oh daddy" it definitely doesn't seem right for a guy to say "Oh mommy" . Now,I guess that could make me doing like I'm saying it's ok for one and not the other, but no, I'm very much "each to their own". So what ever help ya get your jollies then more power to ya .

Jesus its a lovely day isn't it ? "

Jesus is dead Tex!

"Ach you are cold wee thunder? Mere "

Kaizer is always cold

With your manly fuzz keeping ya warm? I don't believe it!!!! I've a hoody you can borrow??

[Removed by poster at 28/07/20 16:25:51]

Shhhhhupppp will ya!

By *nowy007Woman  over a year ago

Near Enough

This is the ultimate turnoff for me.

Even someone with "Daddy" on their profile, big no.

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Haha such an Irish thing to do. We've all been there...lol. Mrs x

You're not likely to get many replies from people with this kink cos we do get ALOT of shit about it. But I'll give you my personal take on it.

1. It is categorically not about imagining your da when you're fucking someone. That doesn't happen. It's nothing to do with fucked up families or traumatic childhoods. It's consenting, intelligent adults understanding the value in combining taboo with sex and being comfortable enough to explore that safely. That's all

2. It's really just another take on the dom/sub dynamic. Where a "Master" dom tends to be v strict and more forceful, a "Daddy" dom tends to be more playful and nurturing.

3. Some women (and men), aka the "little", like to be treated in a child-like way because it helps then to feel truly submissive and experience untold pleasure. For some people this means having soothers and other props. For others it's light discipline and having set rules to follow. And for most, just the act of calling a man Daddy is enough for them. Everyone's different.

Hope that clears it up at least a little.

Don't think it would bother me too much being called Daddy but that's probably cause I don't have and never will have kids, think if I did have kids I wouldn't like that dynamic at all then, ha

Although wouldn't and couldn't call anyone Mummy, maybe it's kind of double standards there, haha

Thank you for explaining!! I get flustered trying to coz there is that look ppl get when they hear about it. Xx jade

Totally true x

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

what I don't understand is wo. en with daddy kinks... do they want to fuck their da?

If you read the explanation above?? You'll see your query addressed in it

"You're not likely to get many replies from people with this kink cos we do get ALOT of shit about it. But I'll give you my personal take on it.

1. It is categorically not about imagining your da when you're fucking someone. That doesn't happen. It's nothing to do with fucked up families or traumatic childhoods. It's consenting, intelligent adults understanding the value in combining taboo with sex and being comfortable enough to explore that safely. That's all

2. It's really just another take on the dom/sub dynamic. Where a "Master" dom tends to be v strict and more forceful, a "Daddy" dom tends to be more playful and nurturing.

3. Some women (and men), aka the "little", like to be treated in a child-like way because it helps then to feel truly submissive and experience untold pleasure. For some people this means having soothers and other props. For others it's light discipline and having set rules to follow. And for most, just the act of calling a man Daddy is enough for them. Everyone's different.

Hope that clears it up at least a little."

Very eloquent as usual, but it still befuddles Kaizer's beautiful mind

However, the initial post and point was if roles were reversed and the male was calling "Mammy"!

Konfused "

This “mammy” would stop all fun immediately. Although if it were you “manbeast “ I would wear ear plugs.

Konfused

This “mammy” would stop all fun immediately. Although if it were you “manbeast “ I would wear ear plugs. "

You don't need to worry about that!

Konfused

This “mammy” would stop all fun immediately. Although if it were you “manbeast “ I would wear ear plugs.

You don't need to worry about that! "

A man calling a woman mammy is just a man being subby to a dom woman. If that grosses you out, take a look at why you're uncomfortable with submissive men and maybe have a think about opening your mind.

"A man calling a woman mammy is just a man being subby to a dom woman. If that grosses you out, take a look at why you're uncomfortable with submissive men and maybe have a think about opening your mind. "

No thank you!

Kaizer is quite content on having a narrow little mind

East / North, Cork

"You're not likely to get many replies from people with this kink cos we do get ALOT of shit about it. But I'll give you my personal take on it.

Hope that clears it up at least a little."

Love this

As usual you clear it all up nicely. BDSM isn't just dress-up slap and tickle.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Ye, there is some things that people wont open their mind 2 and that's fine. Reading some womens profiles and I read "I'm owned,ask my master can you interact with me"

I've enough kids.

Don't need anyone else calling me mammy

East / North, Cork

"Ye, there is some things that people wont open their mind 2 and that's fine. Reading some womens profiles and I read "I'm owned,ask my master can you interact with me" "

Of course nobody needs to understand anyone else's needs. Being respectful that they have different needs, and that that's OK, is enough.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Ye, there is some things that people wont open their mind 2 and that's fine. Reading some womens profiles and I read "I'm owned,ask my master can you interact with me"

Of course nobody needs to understand anyone else's needs. Being respectful that they have different needs, and that that's OK, is enough. "

I understand the whole daddy /mammy dom thing. I know the different types of doms etc but personally anyone asking me to call them daddy would not work at all for me.

It is also not all about the bdsm side there is also role play where there is the whole mammy/daddy act. Which yet again loads of people enjoy amd each to their own. Personally it's just not for me but I wouldn't knock anyone for enjoying it.

Everyone has their kinks and everyone should enjoy whatever ones they have and hopefully find someone who has the same ones or even better a few new ones that you can discover .

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

Konfused "

Think you'll need a sombrero as I imagined that with a Mexican accent.

Konfused

Think you'll need a sombrero as I imagined that with a Mexican accent."

Korrect your imagination

» Add a new message to this topic