FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Common men Vs high quality

Common men Vs high quality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seen a reply on a thread that made me think ?

Basically saying the high quality men get picked over the common men ?

Is this an opinion a lot of people have on here ?

And how do you come to that conclusion if this is how you think ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If a guy messages us in engaging way, who we find physically attractive, is a good fit for us and us for him, and manages to click with us both, who we chat to and feel we're all on the same page and have enough in common to enjoy each other's company, that to us is high quality.

To add, we'll always choose someone like that over some buck eejit who invades our inbox pissed at 2 am on a Sunday morning with nothing to offer other than a blurry pic of his cock and a "wanna party?"

"To add, we'll always choose someone like that over some buck eejit who invades our inbox pissed at 2 am on a Sunday morning with nothing to offer other than a blurry pic of his cock and a "wanna party?""

That’s an obvious one and I can totally appreciate that ! Think that’s just no class above anything else ha

I’m just interested how people’s opinions on whats classed as common and which actions come across high quality ! Appreciate that

"To add, we'll always choose someone like that over some buck eejit who invades our inbox pissed at 2 am on a Sunday morning with nothing to offer other than a blurry pic of his cock and a "wanna party?""

I’ll throw out an example of what would make me think someone was high quality ! Not asking for dick pics in the second sentence!

Hi

Any dick pics? ffs love are you that stuck

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Who's anyone to judge anyone, really? Especially based on a virtual platform???

In saying that, on a site like this, we each have something in particular we are looking for! When being messaged, I/we look at the profile of the person messaging to see what it can effectively tell me about them, and then I read the message to see if there's originality, wit and a certain amount of respect shown.

I wouldn't be one to "judge" anyone's "character" (as I don't know the person behind the profile) based solely on the profile or message as I'm fully aware that not everyone has the same ability to express themselves in written format. In fact, some that express themselves well in writing, can't string 2 sentences together when meeting in person and vice versa. And I believe that there's sometimes a certain amount of frustration and disillusionment shown in some of the messages coming in, which is not surprising where the ratio of men to women is concerned on here. I'm sure not everyone, man or woman, gets treated with the respect they should be!

Yet, unfortunately it is a virtual messaging platform and first impressions get made in writing (unless you're cam chatting which wouldn't be my thing)! And based on those impressions, decisions are made as to whether someone wants to engage further or not. Is that equal to the kind of "judgement" you are talking of OP?

This in my opinion is no reflection on whether someone is "common" or "high quality"...I believe we are all human beings, each valuable in their own right!

"Who's anyone to judge anyone, really? Especially based on a virtual platform???

In saying that, on a site like this, we each have something in particular we are looking for! When being messaged, I/we look at the profile of the person messaging to see what it can effectively tell me about them, and then I read the message to see if there's originality, wit and a certain amount of respect shown.

I wouldn't be one to "judge" anyone's "character" (as I don't know the person behind the profile) based solely on the profile or message as I'm fully aware that not everyone has the same ability to express themselves in written format. In fact, some that express themselves well in writing, can't string 2 sentences together when meeting in person and vice versa. And I believe that there's sometimes a certain amount of frustration and disillusionment shown in some of the messages coming in, which is not surprising where the ratio of men to women is concerned on here. I'm sure not everyone, man or woman, gets treated with the respect they should be!

Yet, unfortunately it is a virtual messaging platform and first impressions get made in writing (unless you're cam chatting which wouldn't be my thing)! And based on those impressions, decisions are made as to whether someone wants to engage further or not. Is that equal to the kind of "judgement" you are talking of OP?

This in my opinion is no reflection on whether someone is "common" or "high quality"...I believe we are all human beings, each valuable in their own right!

"

amazing answer !

Yes That’s exactly wat I wanted to know !

Your points about having chat on here then boring as hell wen you meet ! it’s easy to come across one way on here but you can’t hide behind your phone wen you meet !

It’s not always easy to say wat you’d like in a txt a lot of that I can relate to ! Anyway

I just seen the comment on a thread and found it interesting how someone could judge a supposedly common person to a high quality person ! Without really knowing all that much about them cause can you really know someone on here ? You can gauge wat they say and get a feel for them but you can never really know someone on a site like this unless you meet !

Obviously if there rude and down right fools it’s obvious there not gonna be someone you want to have a conversation with !

Appreciate that mail

From our experience attending socials, clubs etc, the guys who are successful on this site have the following things in common.

-

1. Reliable and turn up when they say they will. Get yourself out there, go to socials, meet when you say you will. If you read what other couples say, this is a common complaint about guys - unreliable, didn't turn up when he said he would.

2. Confident. For a lot of people, this is a bigger turn on than any particular body type.

3. Polite and well mannered. Any time we've chatted to guys who have a lot of success on the site, we always leave with the impression that they're a nice guy. Some "pick up" type books might tell you that women like to be "negged". Maybe this is true of certain women in certain (probably vulnerable) situations, but it's unlikely to work here given the numbers (and also a really shitty way to behave!)

-

So if you think about "High-Quality" as having those 3 attributes / behaviours, and "Common" as missing one or more, then it's true - "High-Quality" men (as defined above) do get picked more.

-

Notice that a great body is not on the list. If "High-Quality" means they are ripped, that might get you slightly more responses, but won't guarantee success unless you also have the above

Not all " common " guys are disrespectful, confidence comes in all forms and do does lack of confidence but there are " common " guys out there that give nothing but 100% respect always to ladies ,and let me just add that there are a lot of ladies in this joint that are very disrespectful to guys and think just because they have a vagina they think they can treat guys like crap. The pendulum swings ( pardon the pun ) both ways.

Let's just say I am re thinking my type. Give me geek anytime of the day now

"From our experience attending socials, clubs etc, the guys who are successful on this site have the following things in common.

-

1. Reliable and turn up when they say they will. Get yourself out there, go to socials, meet when you say you will. If you read what other couples say, this is a common complaint about guys - unreliable, didn't turn up when he said he would.

2. Confident. For a lot of people, this is a bigger turn on than any particular body type.

3. Polite and well mannered. Any time we've chatted to guys who have a lot of success on the site, we always leave with the impression that they're a nice guy. Some "pick up" type books might tell you that women like to be "negged". Maybe this is true of certain women in certain (probably vulnerable) situations, but it's unlikely to work here given the numbers (and also a really shitty way to behave!)

-

So if you think about "High-Quality" as having those 3 attributes / behaviours, and "Common" as missing one or more, then it's true - "High-Quality" men (as defined above) do get picked more.

-

Notice that a great body is not on the list. If "High-Quality" means they are ripped, that might get you slightly more responses, but won't guarantee success unless you also have the above "

So true. I'm not a fan of the term "quality", particularly when juxtaposed with "quantity" - the implication as I see it being that people who have a lot of meets are somehow of less worth. If you are reliable, respectful, not full of shit and generally a decent human being, you will reap the reward.

"Not all " common " guys are disrespectful, confidence comes in all forms and do does lack of confidence but there are " common " guys out there that give nothing but 100% respect always to ladies ,and let me just add that there are a lot of ladies in this joint that are very disrespectful to guys and think just because they have a vagina they think they can treat guys like crap. The pendulum swings ( pardon the pun ) both ways."

If this is in response to what i said, I think i wasn't very clear

-

I have no idea what "Common" or "High-Quality" mean. I think it's a bad path to start judging people in that way because it's opening the road to self-judgement. Once you start thinking some people are better than others, then it's a matter of time before you either think of yourself as "better" or "worse" than someone else.

-

But there are some qualities and behaviours that successful guys on this site have, and i listed what we have found them to be above.

-

Note i'm talking about single guys. Unfortunately the onus is always going to be on single guys because they outnumber the women 50-1. The cost of saying "no" to a single guy is basically zero.

"If a guy messages us in engaging way, who we find physically attractive, is a good fit for us and us for him, and manages to click with us both, who we chat to and feel we're all on the same page and have enough in common to enjoy each other's company, that to us is high quality.

"

Wholeheartedly agree.

"Common" men are called common only because there's more of the ones who don't have those things listed above

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

Nearly spat my coffee out laughing! Brilliant

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"From our experience attending socials, clubs etc, the guys who are successful on this site have the following things in common.

-

-

-

Notice that a great body is not on the list. If "High-Quality" means they are ripped, that might get you slightly more responses, but won't guarantee success unless you also have the above

So true. I'm not a fan of the term "quality", particularly when juxtaposed with "quantity" - the implication as I see it being that people who have a lot of meets are somehow of less worth. If you are reliable, respectful, not full of shit and generally a decent human being, you will reap the reward."

While I wholeheartedly agree with the points made above, it wouldn't cut it for me so I would add:

4) some form of intelligence

5) the additional extra(s) that makes you stand out/unique/intresting. This could be anything from gsoh, filthy mind, charme, looks, physical height, deep voice, a particular kink, bedroom skills, big cock etc.

On another note the terminology of high quality and common is terrible, it sounds like speaking about a car or a sink tap. Let's just say some are more successful than others.

-

-

-

So true. I'm not a fan of the term "quality", particularly when juxtaposed with "quantity" - the implication as I see it being that people who have a lot of meets are somehow of less worth. If you are reliable, respectful, not full of shit and generally a decent human being, you will reap the reward.

While I wholeheartedly agree with the points made above, it wouldn't cut it for me so I would add:

4) some form of intelligence

5) the additional extra(s) that makes you stand out/unique/intresting. This could be anything from gsoh, filthy mind, charme, looks, physical height, deep voice, a particular kink, bedroom skills, big cock etc.

On another note the terminology of high quality and common is terrible, it sounds like speaking about a car or a sink tap. Let's just say some are more successful than others. "

I was generalising, not referring to our specific requirements

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

what's a common man? sounds stuck up

"what's a common man? sounds stuck up"

I would think he's the opposite of stuck-up

Naas

"what's a common man? sounds stuck up

I would think he's the opposite of stuck-up "

what I mean is if someone called me common, I would immediately think they are stuck up and more than likley they think they are better than everyone else

"what's a common man? sounds stuck up

I would think he's the opposite of stuck-up

what I mean is if someone called me common, I would immediately think they are stuck up and more than likley they think they are better than everyone else"

JK. I agree wholeheartedly. I think it says more about the person describing someone as such

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I think the word used in the previous thread was "average" rather than "common". The latter has class connotations which wasn't intended.

Everybody is on their own journey here

Some are looking for a love story

Some a quick ride and others a lifestyle.

Nobody has the right to judge but they do have the right to select the person that best suits their criteria.

I wouldn’t call people common but the “fancy a ride” message would best decribe it for me.

I do welcome dick pics but that does not make me “common” or “desperate “ it just helps with my decision making.

A guy can be the nicest in the world but If we can’t have equally satisfying fun then there’s no point so that would be a factor for me.

Ps all dick pics received are not used for self pleasure . (Joke

)

"I think the word used in the previous thread was "average" rather than "common". The latter has class connotations which wasn't intended. "

Yes I think the OP has taken the word common out of context - it was used in the other thread in terms of there are a lot of them

East / North, Cork

Exactly. Saying that cows are more common than llamas in Ireland isn't making judgement about llamas (although llamas can indeed be right cunts sometimes).

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Exactly. Saying that cows are more common than llamas in Ireland isn't making judgement about llamas (although llamas can indeed be right cunts sometimes). "

Who knew ....thought llamas were nice animals

"Exactly. Saying that cows are more common than llamas in Ireland isn't making judgement about llamas (although llamas can indeed be right cunts sometimes).

Who knew ....thought llamas were nice animals "

I like their fluffiness

East / North, Cork

"Exactly. Saying that cows are more common than llamas in Ireland isn't making judgement about llamas (although llamas can indeed be right cunts sometimes).

Who knew ....thought llamas were nice animals "

Thats what they WANT you to think. They lull you into a false sense of security with their fluffy side, then once they have you they spit in your face and walk away with a smug look. Not unlike a bad fab meet.

East / North, Cork

Anyhoo.. Yes in my opinion the few high quality "exceptional single men" will be chosen for sex more frequently than the average, because there are more men (they are more "common") than women. Men are generally not used to being no2 so some "alpha" males noses get put out of joint by this fact so they like to pretend that they are on top, because that's what they are used to.

Wtf is a high quality man?

Free range breed who only eats organic food and hasn't reached their expiry date ?

In my thesis I will show that not all men are men.

"I think the word used in the previous thread was "average" rather than "common". The latter has class connotations which wasn't intended. "

From the previous thread for reference, the words were 'very common'.

"Most single men lose confidence because they are very common. The much higher quality single males are more frequently chosen, and so their confidence improves. There are many exceptions to this but I'm talking generally. (runs and hides) "

"Yes I think the OP has taken the word common out of context - it was used in the other thread in terms of there are a lot of them"

The use of 'higher quality' adjacent to the sentence referring men as very common would allow the OP to conflate the ideas, intended or otherwise, to come to their conclusion that 'higher quality' is not 'very common' as is highlighted by the following post;

"Exactly. Saying that cows are more common than llamas in Ireland isn't making judgement about llamas (although llamas can indeed be right cunts sometimes). "

Llamas are not cows. Comparing cows (a group of the bovinae family) to llamas (a member of the camelus family) is not equivalent to comparing 'very common' bovinae to 'higher quality' bovinae.

In conclusion of the text as a comprehensive test I find that some posters (as a general statement) believe that some men are not men, but ubermen: where men are more frequent and substandard to ubermen that are of higher quality and less frequent.

By *ubcouple35Couple  over a year ago

North Dublin

I’m just interested how people’s opinions on whats classed as common and which actions come across high quality ! Appreciate that [/quote

Isn't it obvious a common man is just your average lay man but then you have the PROFESSIONAL man . Now he is in a class of his own as he's spent at least 4 years in trinity or the likes and has a masters in being a man

But funnily enough we've never received a message from someone claiming to be a PROFESSIONAL female .

But on a serious note you may have taken the (common man ) a little out of context from the original forum post but what some may class as a common man with little to offer or interest them is another's quality guy who fits in with what they are looking for and ticks their box's and that's the beauty of fab the range of diversity both in couples and single guys/girls makes fab such and interesting place where all genders , lifestyle's , shapes and sizes and kinks all fit in and have an important role to play in the beautiful world of Fab .

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Ive read profiles that say

PROFESSIONAL COUPLE and always think...why would you be arsed..is it secret code for not meeting working class people

By *ubcouple35Couple  over a year ago

North Dublin

"Ive read profiles that say

PROFESSIONAL COUPLE and always think...why would you be arsed..is it secret code for not meeting working class people "

Well myself and P have been together for over 20 years so we must be a little bit good at it by now so maybe we'll add semi-pro couple to our profile

By *hoosyhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

any

"If a guy messages us in engaging way, who we find physically attractive, is a good fit for us and us for him, and manages to click with us both, who we chat to and feel we're all on the same page and have enough in common to enjoy each other's company, that to us is high quality.

"

Naas

PROFESSIONAL COUPLE and always think...why would you be arsed..is it secret code for not meeting working class people

Well myself and P have been together for over 20 years so we must be a little bit good at it by now so maybe we'll add semi-pro couple to our profile "

when I see professional on a profile I automatically think sex worker

This really took off ! Sorry been sleeping ! Na the word was definitely common!!!

that’s wat caught my eye but it’s great to see the majority of people in here don’t distinguish people like that ! ! Besides the odd animal racism you your gonna get that on a thread such as this haha

Well myself and P have been together for over 20 years so we must be a little bit good at it by now so maybe we'll add semi-pro couple to our profile when I see professional on a profile I automatically think sex worker"

You can tell by the pics right ? There way to professional

» Add a new message to this topic