FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Here is to our imperfections

Here is to our imperfections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sLittleRedRidingHood OP   Woman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Stretch marks,scars,love handles,wrinkles,crooked teeth,crooked fingers and penises,flappy lady bits and big bums,saggy boobs and perky boobs,hairy arses and backs.

Its human nature... its all beautiful... and sexy ...

Who says being imperfect is not sexy ...

Red xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am starting to love my imperfections and honestly dont even see it on others

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Stretch marks,scars,love handles,wrinkles,crooked teeth,crooked fingers and penises,flappy lady bits and big bums,saggy boobs and perky boobs,hairy arses and backs.

Red xxx "

Yes I have all of the above.... Apart from the stretch marks and flappy lady bits. Hooray for the dadbod.

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Unfortunately I’m perfect

Chicks dig scars

"Stretch marks,scars,love handles,wrinkles,crooked teeth,crooked fingers and penises,flappy lady bits and big bums,saggy boobs and perky boobs,hairy arses and backs.

Red xxx

Yes I have all of the above.... Apart from the stretch marks and flappy lady bits. Hooray for the dadbod. "

Absolutely nothing wrong with a dad bod. They're the best ones for cuddles.

Stretch marks yep ( I call them my tiger stripes though) a wiggly bum couple of scars one is getting a tattoo across it, a beauty spot in a place that only a few get to see lol

But all my flaws or imperfections make me Me and I'm embracing all of it

Magical Forrest

"Chicks dig scars "

Yes we do

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Red xxx "

True still trying to lessen the size of some of my wobbly bits tho. But must admit imperfections if you want to call them that aren't that big a deal. Everyone is sexy in their own way.

Scars, blemishes, marks and flaws all tell a story of a life well lived.. A woman's body is divine in all its forms...

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Every mark and blemish tells a story. Our bodies were made to live life to the fullest. It’s like buying a new pair of shoes, you buy them to wear not to keep in a box to admire.

Red xxx "

Check for most but not all of the above lol. Massive C Section scare that I wouldn't change for the world. Never believed how much love I could feel for such a tiny human

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Red xxx "

You forgot the dry skin

Magical Forrest

Red xxx

Check for most but not all of the above lol. Massive C Section scare that I wouldn't change for the world. Never believed how much love I could feel for such a tiny human "

Got one of those myself

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

I love the fact that people are all different with their own little imperfections.

It's the person that counts

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

We are all perfectly imperfect, or should I say imperfectly perfect!

There's no such thing as "perfect" in nature.

Embrace your "perceived imperfections" and be who you are! That is truly sexy and endearing...in my humble opinion

By *ireannCplCouple  over a year ago

Suburbs

Red xxx "

So true, we all get caught up in what we believe we must look like we lose sight of what we have.

Great post Red x

EireCpl

Amen to that Sister

Magical Forrest

Embracing our imperfections is sexy ... thats confidence

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Great post, thank you! Confidence is far sexier than any body considered 'perfect' by today's standards xx

Magical Forrest

"Great post, thank you! Confidence is far sexier than any body considered 'perfect' by today's standards xx"

Whats perfect anyways

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

There's a lot I'd like to say but haven't got the confidence to say it but I will say there's fuck all imperfections on anyone on this thread and fair play to you Red for starting it

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

It takes all sorts... We're inundated with the perfect image, of the perfect body. Many of us fall for it. Beauty attracts me to people, but its intelligence, warmth, open heart, kindness,and the craic will keep me. I like my scars and broken bones, they all have a story(often embellished),.. Its a sign of a life well lived.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Perfection is boring. Have you listened to any newish music these days?

Every drum beat is placed in perfect time by a computer so the groove is practically gone.

Every guitar is like a computer generated sample leaving it characterless and sterile sounding.

Vocals are fixed after the recording to be pitch perfect but sound emotionless.

Flaws are what make things unique and great.

Have learned to embrace my.lumps and bumps. My scars and stripes.

Every body is perfectly imperfect and that's ok

Magical Forrest

"Have learned to embrace my.lumps and bumps. My scars and stripes.

Every body is perfectly imperfect and that's ok "

Perfectly imperfect love it

Red xxx "

Well said Red.

Embrace our uniqueness

Magical Forrest

Red xxx

Well said Red.

Embrace our uniqueness "

Perfectly imperfect

There's a wonderful quote from Michael Onjaate that seems apt here.

"We die containing the richness of lovers and tribes. Tastes we have swallowed. Bodies we have plunged into as if rivers of wisdom. Characters we have climbed into as if trees. Fears we have hidden in as if caves.

I want all this to be marked on my body when I am dead. I believe in such cartography. To be marked by nature, not just to label ourselves on a map like the names of rich men and women on buildings. We are communal books. Communal histories. We are not owned or monogamous in our taste or experience"

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and unfortunately most of us do not realise how beautiful we are. We look at our bodies and criticise or complain when we should just love them for all they have allowed us to do, be and live. I am very guilty of this yet my body has given me an amazing life, I've travelled, I've seen, I've tasted all over the world. I've been lucky to have my children.

I know I need to love my wobbly belly more cause hubby never sees that he sees the whole package.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and unfortunately most of us do not realise how beautiful we are. We look at our bodies and criticise or complain when we should just love them for all they have allowed us to do, be and live. I am very guilty of this yet my body has given me an amazing life, I've travelled, I've seen, I've tasted all over the world. I've been lucky to have my children.

I know I need to love my wobbly belly more cause hubby never sees that he sees the whole package. "

Brilliantly put! I couldn't agree more. Our bodies are why we are enjoying this amazing gift of being alive and our experiences/personalities are what have steered us to who we've met. Was wondering about beauty in the eye of the beholder. Do you think maybe people are more beautiful when they are themselves? I don't mean beauty as a physical trait like tall/short, curvy/slim, blond/dark etc. But I wonder if beauty is a consequence of being in harmony with nature. Being oneself? Will stop rambling now, your post was more concise

“Don't think I fit in at this party

Everyone's got so much to say, yeah

I always feel like I'm nobody, mm

Who wants to fit in anyway?“

Love these lyrics .... so much beauty, so little confidence. You need a very thick skin in here somedays.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and unfortunately most of us do not realise how beautiful we are. We look at our bodies and criticise or complain when we should just love them for all they have allowed us to do, be and live. I am very guilty of this yet my body has given me an amazing life, I've travelled, I've seen, I've tasted all over the world. I've been lucky to have my children.

I know I need to love my wobbly belly more cause hubby never sees that he sees the whole package.

Brilliantly put! I couldn't agree more. Our bodies are why we are enjoying this amazing gift of being alive and our experiences/personalities are what have steered us to who we've met. Was wondering about beauty in the eye of the beholder. Do you think maybe people are more beautiful when they are themselves? I don't mean beauty as a physical trait like tall/short, curvy/slim, blond/dark etc. But I wonder if beauty is a consequence of being in harmony with nature. Being oneself? Will stop rambling now, your post was more concise "

When one is totally at one with themselves doing what they love then yes that is when the beauty shines.

Put me in a wetsuit with beach hair, compared to stockings and heels and I will be the best version of myself

Brilliantly put! I couldn't agree more. Our bodies are why we are enjoying this amazing gift of being alive and our experiences/personalities are what have steered us to who we've met. Was wondering about beauty in the eye of the beholder. Do you think maybe people are more beautiful when they are themselves? I don't mean beauty as a physical trait like tall/short, curvy/slim, blond/dark etc. But I wonder if beauty is a consequence of being in harmony with nature. Being oneself? Will stop rambling now, your post was more concise

When one is totally at one with themselves doing what they love then yes that is when the beauty shines.

Put me in a wetsuit with beach hair, compared to stockings and heels and I will be the best version of myself "

Likewise! The wetsuit and beach part that is, rather than the stockings and heels

I know I need to love my wobbly belly more cause hubby never sees that he sees the whole package. "

Put me in a wetsuit with beach hair, compared to stockings and heels and I will be the best version of myself

Likewise! The wetsuit and beach part that is, rather than the stockings and heels "

Variety is the spice of life , don’t we need to embrace our discomforts to really embrace our comforts

Likewise! The wetsuit and beach part that is, rather than the stockings and heels

Variety is the spice of life , don’t we need to embrace our discomforts to really embrace our comforts "

Couldn't agree more!

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

I'd be happy in a wet suit with a banana

"I'd be happy in a wet suit with a banana "

"I'd be happy in a wet suit with a banana "

Would the banana not get squashed??